How would you fix the third act?

Liked the movie, but the third act seriously was underwhelming. I hoped that leak about Riddler making Batman choose between killing Penguin or saving Gotham was real.

Or maybe do a Joker and end with a revolution Riddler starts and making Batman choose between fighting the poor to protect the rich or fighting the rich to protect the poor, instead of making Riddler a full cartoonish villain making Batman doubt his morality and if he wants to be like his father or better.

Attached: 2OVYJOPUZVCM7BWKD2SSVAW6RY.jpg (580x330, 25.53K)

dont flood the city, just do the shooting

cut it entirely and wrap up when the Riddler is caught with some slight changes to finish it

>Riddler is taken out by police
>Sees Batman staring at him
>Look at each other
>Riddler says "I am Batman" and laughs
>Batman sees him being taken away in the middle of the night
>End credits
Or something like that. Would be kino to leave the audience wondering who was the real "hero" of the story

The third act was fine. The twist with the flood was good, and seeing Batman take on all of the Riddler goons was fucking kino. Plus him cutting the line and getting the civilians out from the wreckage is a true superhero moment.

Attached: 20220311_231639.jpg (1536x2048, 388.28K)

You can't.

The Riddler is a vigilante with a plan that actually works. He, crazy and all, took care of the most important man in Gotham's Crime Family. He broke the cycle that Batman himself is part of, armed only with a rifle.

I have to be honest anyway, Direction did an excellent job of showing Falcone in his final seconds. He looks totally vulnerable and conveys the core value that killing is wrong. Tuturro was amazing on this. But when you think about it coldly, Riddler is a pragmatic man who is essentially right. He is Rorschach without the charisma.

Cut it.

I'm Venn Gents would've been better and fit the idea they were going for.

>The Riddler is a vigilante with a plan that actually works.
Works at doing what exactly? He kills Falcone only for the Penguin to take his place.

Fuck the third act. Have Batman just brutally mog people for 90 minutes. I'm talking about straight Mortal Kombat style shit. No remorse.

>SOMETHING IN THE WAYYYYY

>The Riddler is a vigilante with a plan that actually works
>Riddler is a pragmatic man who is essentially right
He was until all the flood the city nonsense. That's the problem with the third act.

>Rorschach
>charisma

he was almost entirely friendless and everyone hated him

This movie has one of the strongest third acts in years.

>seeing Batman take on all of the Riddler goons was fucking kino
no it wasn't. looked like a ps3 cutscene.

Attached: cg smoke.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

I see nothing wrong with this.

They overdid the CGI touch ups so much that the smoke and stunts look CGI.

becuse you're a soulless bugman

is this the only movie you've ever watched?

>muh religion and family values!

Attached: 1638089407872.jpg (636x773, 64.57K)

the audience likes him, i think thats what he means

No, it is not.

I never said anything about drumpf, capeshitter. I just like soul in my kinos.

There are no CGI touchups, is the thing

get better taste then

Go watch the BTS footage. The smoke doesn't fill the entire scene.

>He looks totally vulnerable and conveys the core value that killing is wrong.
Interesting.

No u

this, why did he have to flood the city lmao. They were just going to be at the celebration anyway which was going to be televised...

>t-that smoke is real
>t-totally not two (poorly) merged shots
ok

Attached: 1629592886597.png (200x200, 27.28K)

Soul is the term people use when they don't have any legitimate or substantive criticisms but they still want to dislike something.

wrong

aw sweet, schizos

What? Killing is okay if they're armed? Batfleck did nothing wrong then.

cope. that entire scene was shot on a fully green screened soundstage. even the floor was cg.

Attached: Screenshot_20220426-112102_Chrome.jpg (1066x1488, 246.12K)

I wasn't saying you're wrong. I just think it's an interesting perspective. I don't know why Batman thinks killing is wrong to be honest desu. Seems like it would solve most of his problems from my low class life.

NOOOOO
NO
NO

Attached: descarga (4).jpg (300x168, 6.3K)

Prove it. Explain what the fuck it means. Explain what "dishonest filmmaking" is and how it's not a sperg cope at all.

I saw a BTS footage with real smoke being used, It looks so fake here. So what do you think happened?

I never said anything about samefagging, you idiot. Learn to read.

Why aren't his movements displacing the smoke?

A. Because killing politicians isn't enough. Not for a real change.
B. In all the chaos, Riddler's troops could slip past the nonexistent security
C. Because he's crazy
D. To make the climax of the movie, y'know, climactic
E. So that Batman actually fails for a change

Schizo is usually used when accusing people of samaefagging. Kys subhuman.

Like I said. Schizos.

>So that Batman actually fails for a change
We already saw him fail in TDK and BvS.

I shouldn't have to explain it. a true kinoseur just feels it.

Attached: 1632631415289.gif (500x375, 188.17K)

>I just like soul in my kinos.
The movie has plenty of soul. Also that wasn't me who posted the npc image.

Attached: 20220322_001351.jpg (1536x2048, 151.99K)

No, that's not what it means at all. Lurk moar

Stop projecting newfag.

Unironically. Cinema is based on the deception of the senses. When a film is dishonest you know something is tremendously wrong with it.

By stopping all movies from being made that have guns in them pointed at the main character yet they don't pull the trigger or savor it for some reason.
Instantly takes me out of every movie.
Don't even have armor that stops bullets. If you get shot and you have kevlar on, you have a broken rib now, the 2nd lead actor shouldn't come out of nowhere and save you. You have a broken rib and the next one is going in your head. That character dies.

needles cg touch ups. hollywood hacks do it all the time.

NTA but what the fuck are you talking about? Stop being so vague, language exists for a reason, fucking use it faggots. You don't need retarded empty criticism to explain why you dislike something of a movie. By example I disliked the third act of The Batman because it felt contradictory to the ambience it had in the first two. See? not that hard.

This is why you will never be a filmmaker. You can't argue beyond pretentious statements you don't even know what they mean. You don't want or care about movies, you just want an excuse to cope with your inferiority complex.

yup. like drinking milk that has just begone to sour. anyone with an even slightly refined palate would immediately detect that something is off. npc's on the other hand: don't. because even the sheer concept of having taste is alien to them.

Attached: sip.gif (245x275, 1.69M)

So basically you're an autist who can't justify the use of the term as being anything more than meaningless autistic rambling. Good to know.

Not enough bullets and drown the middle

You first, tourist. Schizo is synonymous with sperg or aspie on this board

It's so lazy. It's not that they do CGI touch ups(even the best do that), it's that they're so brainless with it. Like another user pointed out, Batman doesn't displace the smoke as he moves through them. Like that's basic shit they should remember when doing stuff. It immediately feels fake to the audience even if can't articulate why. Go watch that scene in Arrival where they move through some dense mist and how tactile it feels.

>you need a refined palate to be able to tell when milk is bad

Attached: Superlative Laugh.jpg (517x768, 56.26K)

>Stop being so vague
stop being a brainlet and think for one second of your worthless life

Attached: there-will-be-blood.jpg (1500x638, 78.37K)

As it is with samefagging. As I said, kys subhuman.

Batman doesn't fail in TDK unless you REALLY think accidentally killing a man to prevent him from murdering a child is a moral victory for the Joker

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe that's just a tad nitpicky?

>just begone
learn to read. pick up a book every once in a while. capeshit is rotting your brain.

Learn how to use the terms on this board properly or go back. Schizo/sperg/autist and samefag do not even remotely mean the same thing.

NTA but not when it clearly takes you out of the scene