This will sell our movie

prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000673.000030268.html
>this will sell our movie
Holy shit, Disney is so desperate that they are using fucking vtubers to promote their movies.

Attached: FRPekOaagAAWTV6.jpg (1200x849, 333.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mR3Qm9pmJqw
files.
youtu.be/OqvQeI_ekVA
streamable.com/v3hsj5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>marketing people doing their job. wow so surprising.
they even put shills here retard.

>vtuber
I don't know what that is you raging faggot. kys and sage'n

Only neets and incel salarymen watches this shit. You mean to tell me that they are a lucrative demographic?

>implying I won't now watch the movie even more because my favorite vtuber group is aligned with it

I'll only watch it if Polka interviews them.

This looks better than the gay movie.

Yes

Attached: s3gzncg1n3981.png (1200x1550, 435.61K)

>We will deliver a lot of special programs filled with the charm of the latest "Doctor Strange" such as media events by Hololive members, reports of strange tie-up cafes, "review" and "recommendation points" of the previous work. This program is connected to many different worlds where there are infinite possibilities. "Virtual Strange", which can only be seen on this program, is also available
Hololive in MCU soon

Not really they are huge among all the demographics in japan.

Yes. In japan.
You underestimate their audience, hololive was a small tech company 3 years ago.

>japan wanted to get revenge on america for the nukes and invented anime but ends up fucking their own birthrate instead and churned out a generation of neet manchildren

AHAHAHA POETRY

Vtubers are the future old man.

>and "recommendation points" of the previous work.
"Yes, i think madds mikkelsen is the best mcu actor!"
Why fubuki like old white man?

Attached: 1648145613281.png (263x175, 79.42K)

>operates like titty streamers but they hide behind a 2D avatar

simps will be simps

She wants the big white cock

>the incel shit I made up to disparage a group that I don't like for enjoying media I don't like trumps financial data and the makers analysis done by professional advertising executives
Kek. And this is why you're a sexless NEET on welfare while they're making money.

what in the fuck is a vtuber? i just see cutesy tranime girls on that poster

I mean, look at them boobies
youtu.be/mR3Qm9pmJqw

Attached: 1615377302476.jpg (525x525, 32.81K)

I am unironically more interested in watching Vtubers than I am in watching the latest compromised, art-by-committee MCU movie so this seems like it can only help the MCU rather than hurt it.

files.
catbox.moe/m20825.webm

Is it much more popular than capeshit in such a way that it immediately clicks with the public?

with her you can just look at everything for like 500 yen/pm on fantia, donoing to her vtuba avatar for a shoutout costs you way more and gives way less.

would you rather they get youtubers and tiktokers?

The Japanese public yes

Nigger, this isn't new.
The one on that poster with the big horns already personally interviewed Robet Pattison.

Hololive is for trannies

t. Nijisanjicuck

youtu.be/OqvQeI_ekVA
This is actually happened.....

Feel free to stop by a buyfag thread and realize that those incels you're talking about are richer than you

true, no one's as based as Yea Forums's very own, nyanners!
streamable.com/v3hsj5

incels are the only men who waste money

Nah, not really. Some of them try but that doesn't really work with cartoon avatars. One of the only real exceptions is Project Melody.
Most Vtubers are more like radio-show hosts. Or traditional livestreamers like Vinesauce or something simular.

better vtubers than fucking fake asmr shit you listen to

????
Proof? That doesn't make much sense.

this nigga gettin’ BTFO

>Mori Calliope in 6th
I thought she would drop after her real face was revealed.
Guess the illusion really stronger than reality

Sounds like cope

>omg why would you watch a streamer you think is funny or cute or entertaining??? Fucking sinmps, stop worshipping women
>so anyway here's image-dump #435 of low-quality photos of my waifu KStew's feet....

malding poorfag lmao

Are you for real?
We're talking about autists with military grade sound system used only to pick up vtuber farts noise.
These autists already knew about her face day one.

What do you mean? I was in the hololive threads back when she had her debut and her identity was revealed immediately.
It was never a secret and she made no effort to hide it either

Her IRL face has been publicly available since before she debuted, nigger. In fact even for the ones that TRY to keep it secret at all costs (Calli didn't bother or give a shit) their IRL faces have leaked at some point without exception for any incels that care.

Even with that being the case, why would Calli's face leaking actually harm her? She's one of the ones I legitimately don't personally like (delivery always feels forced, don't really like her music, etc.) but I've seen what she looks like IRL and she's a completely average, unremarkable weeb girl.
That seems to go for most of these Vtuber girls IRL: at worst average-looking women; few super-models but zero actual circus-freaks.

>Are you for real?
I'm always real dawg.
>These autists already knew about her face day one.
I don't think so. I remember some pics floating around in this very board, presumably from lost /vt/ard, which purportedly were some vtubers real face and it didn't actually look like her now that her face is out

>few super-models
Which one are super models

/vt/ didn't even exist back then dawg. look at the /jp/ archives, her twitter was leaked from day one

>It's real
The absolute state of Hollywood. Actually, this is a good thing. The faster capeshit dies and the faster Hollywood collapses, the better.

>I remember some pics floating around in this very board
It's meme pic, there are variations of "vtuber real face pic!".
Vtuberfags already know about her from her voice alone.
They weaponized their autism, user.
There's no shocking revelation to this autist.

My mistake homie, I had a very incomplete picture and made wrong assumptions based on it, leading to very incorrect claims

Just off the top of my head, Veibae and Nyanners could unironically be successful E-thots if they wanted to go the OnlyFans route. Hololive's Noel is apparently also pretty hot IRL.

>There's no shocking revelation to this autist.
I'm actually the one who stoled your bike all those years ago.
I just blamed Tyrone because he had stolen my bike the week before

all these boomer faggots that don't know what a vtuber is lol

Attached: 1645694932489.png (1000x1474, 1.52M)

Why is /vt/ so full of ESLs like Yea Forums?

>The day of Hollywood is at its end
>This shall now be the era of Holowood

Attached: 1649840306975.gif (452x498, 3.22M)

this shit makes me really think that asians aren't people

>Replacing the perfect woman with a samefaced animoo shit

Attached: LizNB.gif (268x268, 1.23M)

>perfect woman

Attached: 1641939881841.jpg (563x539, 27.59K)

Yeah, she actually exists and isn't a shitty drawing voiced by a 3/10

Attached: 275788539_150160430754359_2881595378759234352_n.jpg (1080x1351, 216.51K)

Why are globe trying to help out this globohomo garbage?

Mori looks good post hololive and in 2020-2021. She's only second to Ame when it comes to looks. But I kinda understand dropping her now considering what she looks like right now

What does Ame look?

Hololive*

files.
catbox.moe/p5ejcc.mp4

>looks good
From the neck down yeah
Search sachiowo

She look like.... you just know.

clueless faggot. hobbyist and incels are literally the best demographic.

Attached: file.png (250x250, 66.7K)

>But I kinda understand dropping her now considering what she looks like right now
She's got the kinda of face that's really broad so she needs to always be thing otherwise it balloons up, and fuck that girl's been looking rough.
Not just the weight gain, but the slouched shoulders, eyebags and greasy skin and hair.
Also, what does Gura looks like?

Nigga she DOES look good. Compare her face from 2020 or before hololive to her face now

weebs BTFO

>Only neets and incel salarymen watches this shit.
You just described the current state of masculinity in Japan

>hololive
>vtubers
am I having a stroke? wtf are these? can someone qrd me? am I really that old now?

>From the neck down yeah
If the pic I've seen of her it's actually her then she has some amazing tits.
And she was thin too

Doesn't she just look like Brie Larson?

Avg at best

Attached: Screenshot_20220426_012244.jpg (1922x1080, 393.57K)

>Nigga she DOES look good. Compare her face from 2020 or before hololive to her face now
Her face now?

Old man, what are you doing outside your room? Come on, let's get you inside, cant have you getting lost now

It's like hololive wants the globohomo herd to come in and ruin what they've built

>wtf are these?
Streamers whose avatars are cute anime girls
>can someone qrd me?
It all started with some digital j-pop idol, then it got Big in Japan™ and later came here
>am I really that old now?
Maybe. Or maybe you're not on the internet a lot or maybe you are and somehow your interests don't align in the slightest for you to have stumbled upon them

>my mental illness is better than yours

Are you being genuine?

She went from a decent 8 to a flat 5