What's the superior zombie kino?

What's the superior zombie kino?

Attached: zombies.jpg (1200x897, 335.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ODYXo7opFFU
youtu.be/kvEiUBS-_rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Zombie.jpg (975x1500, 264.43K)

>wop horror
Faghettaboutit

Return of the Living Dead is my favorite zombie film and one of my favorite films in general. Day of the Dead is my favorite of the Romero zombie films, though.

Attached: file.png (1024x555, 410.83K)

Agreeable

I really wish I didn't miss out on the Shout Factory release of this.

My only hope is that they do a 4K version and sell it as 4K + Blu ray. I want Linnea Quigley's buttcheeks in the highest definition.

Return of the Living Dead is actually existentially horrifying. The way that the Zombie problem worked mechanically is the most terrifying version I've ever seen in fiction.

Attached: lastman.jpg (1051x1600, 415.92K)

When they burn the zombies, do the ashes still feel pain?

Attached: artworks-zfQLKaxa6u0DyvHd-2xVi7g-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 41.73K)

Good question.

Attached: 1641781068195.jpg (537x438, 34.7K)

Not zombie, but I just watched pic related.

Attached: QueenofBlackMagic.jpg (942x1350, 108.4K)

Love this Return of the Living Dead alternate opening. Pure Kino.

youtu.be/ODYXo7opFFU

What is it? Middle eastern occult movie?

>Zara Jkt48
That can't be a name

Can you imagine when it takes over the whole world? There'd be like 20 billion zombies with all the dead bodies and skeletons. Plus who knows how many zombie animals

It's the bleakest zombie movie ever made. Not even death is a escape since the chemical can resurrect people who were dead and buried for hundreds of years.

Night of the Creeps is kino too. Perfect blend of 80's campiness, Zombies, and 50's B-Movie slasher

youtu.be/kvEiUBS-_rc

Indo movie. Reminded me of the Evil Dead remake, but I liked this one better (despite the CGI).

The music in RotLD scares me like nothing else and I don't quite know why. Something about the bass and the presence it has. Even in this one, it's fucking Walk Like an Egyptian and this version gives me anxiety

I'll add it to this year's October watchings

The Video Dead.

Attached: thevideodead.jpg (1881x1471, 2.36M)

I feel you! I saw this and it's a fan edit and absolutely fell in love with the track. Its Chipmunks on 16x speed btw. It's pretty epic to get high too and listen. It goes on forever. Perfect fit the RotLD.

same

Now that is a great and original concept! This is the shit we need nowadays.

Stop spreading fake news you fag.
This is Alvin and the chipmunks slowed down and not an actual alterative intro

What did I say above?

>the real zumbvie kinography

Attached: mask you sumthin big guy.png (2036x1136, 2.53M)

It's hard but for me it's Day of the Dead. I like grimdark shit and that one is probably the darkest Zombie movie I've seen.

RotLD is second favorite for sure, though.

>Sit down or so help me God, I'll have you shot.
>>What?
>I said, I'll have you shot.
>>Have you lost your mind?
>No, ma'am. Have you? I just told you I was willing to kill you if you didn't get back in your chair... you didn't get back in your chair.

Attached: rhodes.jpg (1440x810, 218.06K)

I'd rather ride with Rhodes than that Frankenstein fuck and his hippie experiments

I'M RUNNING THIS MONKEY FARM NOW FRANKENSTEIN.

He was actually pretty chill until he saw the Dr. trying to domesticate the zombos and chopping up his boys.

Rhodes was right. He was anxious about the security of the place. Took a fucking moron who chose to get horribly eaten to death to break the security.

>doesn't win an award for this performance
He was robbed

Attached: MV5BMTdjNGUyZWEtYjA2Yi00ODM2LTkxYWMtOGQwYTViMzk3YTdmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE4Mzg2OTg@._V1_[1].jpg (1440x817, 67.18K)

So, it's the grey goo apocalypse hypothetical but with zombies instead of nano machines?

The grey goo thing is spook because it'd consume everything. RotLD is spook because you'd become the zombie and be cursed with permanent consciousness and feeling yourself rotting for all eternity. It's a depiction of Hell on Earth.

what was the last zombie movie to genuinely be kino? it feels like it's been a while

Last one I watched was #Alive it was a good zombie movie. It's similar to Day of the Dead where the main character is trapped in his apartment

I went from liking it to fucking hating it because I thought they'd kill them and then a helicopter floated up from out of frame as if they wouldn't have heard it for miles

They're both the best for their moods.

Day of the Dead for the hardcore post-apocalypse mood, Return for the fun, goofy party horror mood.

You will never be alive. You have no pulse, you have no soul, you have no pumping blood. You are a stinking corpse twisted by satellites and viruses into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind barricaded doors.

Survivors are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed survivors to sniff out zombies with incredible efficiency. Even zombies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a survivor. Your rotten skin is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected bite wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll find the nearest compound and walk into a spike trap. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your date of death, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a corpse is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably dead.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: 498595432.jpg (1280x720, 43.84K)

ywnba

Probably Train to Busan

I'm seeing a trend with South Korea and zombie movies

The portrayal of the military is even more retarded in Diary of the Dead.
>survivors run into (white) soldiers
>soldiers rob them
>survivors run into black gangstaz
>gangstaz help them out
It was so retarded lol. Romero was such a braindead hippie.

>Diary of the Dead
I have this on DVD but I never bothered to watch it. Was Romero even involved with it?

Who here biding their time waiting for October /hor/? My only true friends

He wrote and directed it, bro. It's awful though.

I'm playing the Resident Evil remake right now

Keep flapping your gums and you'll be sleep with the fishes, capeesh?

Attached: Zombie _ Ramon Bravo.jpg (576x287, 13.02K)

The Night Eats the World

>Zombie

Right here. October's the comfiest month of the year.

Attached: stacy-1-1.jpg (460x345, 21.52K)

Just because they're vampires diesn't mean they aren't zombies

you said it’s sped up

Are part II and par III of Return of The Living Dead worth watching?

FOR THE LAST TIME FRANCIS THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS VAMPIRES

I am legend with will cuck smith is better

Kino moment in a kinoer film, also the nurse helping the doctor at matool was hot asf imo

EL RATA ALADA

>What's the superior zombie kino?

Day of the dead is my favorite American zombie flick.

No

rotld is fucking fun with a great soundtrack and a really, really fucking bleak ending

but for me it will be dotd that's the true kino