Were the 70s really like Dazed and Confused?

Were the 70s really like Dazed and Confused?

Attached: Screenshot_2020_11_05_Dazed_and_Confused__1993_.jpg (1400x1050, 163.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be my dad (age 66)
>Voted only twice his entire life
>Voted for Jimmy Carter
>Voted for Joe Biden
>Both times equated to atrocious inflation

Attached: OH NO.jpg (1280x720, 69.31K)

it was more like sanford and son

no, they had weak ass mexican homegrown, after awhile one could get acid over the border with pp, but those days have changed. way more complicated now

Attached: 1647699225620.webm (400x400, 2.41M)

if it makes you feel better voting has never been real in human history and his retardation never impacted any of us in any measurable way

>jimmy carter
>inFLashUN

Attached: 1608355540723.jpg (212x265, 30.31K)

it wasn't that different from what high school was like for me in 2010-2012

Fuck yeah bro

This but mid-2000s

the only good president was Bill Clinton, and he was so good that THEY invented a sex scandal

Oldfag here. I liked when I could smoke a while joint without going into orbit...

This looks like the 90s

no

they were like Animal House though

This. As you get older you appreciate the joys of a mild buzz over getting turned into a couch potato. Do they sell "light" (i.e 5% or less THC) weed in legal states now?

Eat some edibles, smoking is bad.

Most of the fags that post on this board dont even remember 9/11. Why the fuck did you make this thread fag?

Attached: 1580590647550.jpg (600x624, 116.15K)

this movie made me psychotically angry when I watched it
just made me feel like I missed out on a normie experience because I went to a small school full of black kids and never got to experience anything like that

Suger is worse, stop being a woman

you know, in more civilized areas of the world such as california, where weed is legal, we have shops with budtenders who can assist newfriends with weed and supply weaker strains that aren't as intense, which happens to be less expensive as well. but honestly people who complain that weed is too strong nowadays just sound annoying to me. like it's your own personality responsibility to make sure you understand what you're putting into your own body. I always check the labels of the beers and alcohol I drink, especially for something new to me. does it really hurt to make the most basic of inquiries about the drug you're about to consume? try putting the smallest bit of effort into your druguse, man.

nah, smoking is half the pleasure of it.

Yes and the 90’s honestly

Kek you sound like such a smarmy faggot
>n more civilized areas of the world such as california
yea

Most people don't live in legal states in the US so they just smoke whatever they can get their hands on.

Vaping is the way to go gramps

thanks for acknowledging that you take bait better than a faggot takes a dick in the ass; truly like a fish to water.

I smoked some gorilla glue with my old man in Washington state and it made him puke and he said he felt like he was going to die. That was the end of modern weed for him.

started high school in 1980
this movie was a fairly accurate representation
probably because I was in the south, where culture was a few years behind

That is what my mom told me, she was class of 1980. It was one big party with lots of drugs and sex. AIDS was not a thing yet, cocaine was plentiful and the birth control pill that gave way to loose morals and no consequences. Fuck you, I was made in marriage.

Your shits all retarded

Attached: 1643140088590.jpg (465x512, 51.02K)

god damn you are dumb

I had some too. Wish i smoked less of it now.

Go back.

next time you freak out over smoking too much of a top shelf flower don't jump on Yea Forums and bitch to me about how you got physiologically filtered by babby's first drug, which doesn't seem to be a problem with modern zoomzooms, because you had too weak of a constitution to handle.

OHH MAN THIS WEED IS MAKING ME INSAAAAAAAAAANE

Attached: 1650497809859.png (500x322, 123.05K)

It was $12.50 for 1/8th with tax at the store. It would easily go for $60 here

Most "budtenders" are full of shit. Fuck off with your faggotry.

cool anecdote, bro. really represents every other budtender in the world especially in every specific shop that the posters ITT will encounter.

Your original post is a fucking anecdote
Dumb motherfucker

technically this is supposed to be a end of the 70s time period also, and based in austin

I love to get uncomfortably high off weed. I’ll take extended tolerance breaks and then smoke huge bong rips on the first session to get totally baked

the only thing that really stood out for me was the sense of a much tighter knit community. driving/wandering around smoking weed, going to parties and getting drunk, are all typical experiences, but in this movie they would drive around and come across other groups of people they knew constantly, like there was big central hang-out spots where everyone congregated in their free time to hang out, which is not really something i experienced much of. maybe its just a matter of me growing up in a big city as opposed to a smaller community, i dont know

>the mexican food I ordered from some random truckstop gave me diarrhea
>maybe try going through yelp, read some reviews, ask around for better options, maybe only visit restaurants with an A food grade, doing some basic research into the food you're about to eat
>NO THE RESTAURANT I WENT TO STILL GAVE ME DIARRHEA THEREFORE ALL RESTAURANTS THAT SERVE MEXICAN FOOD WILL GIVE ME DIARRHEA
>cool anecdote bro
>NO YOU

dumb motherfucker

>food analogy
yes, you've clearly demonstrated you lack of ability to understand reasoning and logic applied to recreational drug, so I opted for a food analogy since most retards are able to understand things better when you use food. because you're a retard :)

Care free youth, no obesity plague, no cellphones, beautiful muscle cars, minimal immigrants, beautiful natural girls and keg parties in the woods? Yes. Yes it was.

wtf

Attached: 1480994271061.jpg (1920x1280, 562.64K)

>was this entire decade like the one day portrayed in a small Texas town in a semi-autobiographical film from the 90s
why do you waste my fucking time with such a retarded question

I totally missed out on this sort of thing in high school and I tried to make up for it in college, but it's just not the same.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

Attached: 1649015310956.jpg (466x960, 46.66K)

Thats how it worked before cellphones, you ride your bike or drive your car, depending on your age, around to all the "spots" where your people hang out. If no one was around you just hang out until someone shows up.

genx'er here, idk about the 70's but the early to mid 90's were

I know this is bait but he's the one who's responsible for getting rid of US manufacturing

Pretends he's baiting. Then cosplays as masterdebater. The seethe, it is magnificent.

California is fucking gay

if you're referring to the exchange I had with the lad who greentexted my california comment, then yes, I know how awful california is. still doesn't change the fact that we still have legal shops here with helpful budtenders can have been trained to answer basic questions. does every shop meet this standard? nope. I've been to plenty of places that only hire attractive women. but I've also been to places with employees who know their shit and are actually helpful. that is not what the bait was. it was more of a joke at the expense of my state, which so many of you can't help bu hate on, and for good reasons. I guess we californians are a bit too nuanced for the retards ITT bitching about weed being too strong lmao

Jesus what a gay post, what the fuck am I still doing in this place

then go back to r3ddit, faggot. you won't be missed. don't reply to my post; just leave. now. goodbye :^)

Depends on if you were a cool kid or not. For some it was like this instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=EYYdQB0mkEU

REEeeeeeeeeeeedeed

He's a true 60's boomer. Shut up chud.

oh, so you're one of those faggots that just NEEDS to have the last word otherwise they'll be punching walls and abusing pets or whatever autistic rage you fags need to do in order to function. don't go punching granny's dog yet, loser. just reply to my post with any cringe insult you want and I'll let you have to last word. for free. it's on me, big guy. any other reply won't be by me but someone impersonating me just to stir shit, but it's ain't gonna be me. okay, here's your chance. take it :^)

It seems like it would be kinda cool to be a teenager in the 70;s, in a trashy sort of way. Like smoking pot and drinking booze with Jeffery Dahmer and friends in the high school parking lot and listening to that shitty rock music straight from your shitty Cadillac radio.

Attached: 17739826.jpg (312x475, 85.24K)

that wasn’t even me you small penised autistic loser lol

Don't know about the 70s but 90s def. I feel bad for zooms. My girl was blonde tennis player. Woke me up every morning in summer before college sitting on my dick. Not a care in the world, everything was going to work out.

Faggot.

They were lame.
Drug culture has always been lame and needed kike propaganda to prop it up.

>uh duh muh nihilism muh realpolitik
Shut up smoothbrain kike, adults are speaking.

Attached: 2016_JasonLondon_DazedandConfused_PressGetty_270716.jpg (956x634, 445.29K)

>damn why don't these retard stoners take any initiative or take care of themselves
Holy shit I dunno
Have you taken a look at your downtowns lately Califag?