/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Bizarrro Timeline Edition

Previous

Attached: 9d60e9a240e46d10424468a2fcc67dea.jpg (1200x1195, 225.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kcl2rp
youtu.be/stlkzD33tOo
rollingstone.com/tv/tv-recaps/better-call-saul-recap-season-6-episode-3-1338542/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_j8oRi-rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't nacho just ask for a trial by combat?

Attached: 1636391024650.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

You didn't protect his smile

Attached: 1534210124224.png (356x382, 152.55K)

F

Attached: NO.jpg (1080x628, 392.13K)

>no lalo
shit episode.

>Thinking about the timeline...

Attached: 1422600991325.png (600x472, 259.64K)

JUST GETTING WARMED UP

Attached: Howard_Hamlin_BCS_S5[1].png (258x387, 149.66K)

the timelines. . .

Attached: 1650937459152.jpg (854x690, 77.81K)

Press H for Howard

Why didn't Hactor piss on Nacho's corpse?

according to catholic tradition your soul goes to hell if your corpse is unclean

Its our time Howardbros

I'll give seven million dollars in cash to the user that can correctly predict, WHAT IS LALO'S PROOF?
I'll even carry them through the desert

Attached: 4wca6k.jpg (1200x900, 171.65K)

based and robust

Trimming that fat of this show that was Nachos to make more room for Howard chads.

>NOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY NACHORINO GOODBOI
>YOU CANT JUST KILL THE WHOLESOME SPICCO LIKE THAT, HIS CHARACTER HAS TO HAVE A HUGE IMPACT ON THE PLOT
>WHY ISNT THIS SHOW LIKE MY FAIRYTALE CAPESHIT MOVIES AAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1620308613596.png (585x647, 43.89K)

WARM'D

Attached: Warmed Up™.webm (1280x720, 848.37K)

Lalo's proof was Nacho

He called the moronic twins but they messed up as expect and chicken man got to him first

Lalo had a Ring Doorbell and Floodlight and has the $40 recording package and can play back Nacho letting them into the gate

F

Lets just say his proof self destructed

the x-files is the secret third pillar of the gilliganverse, his proof is fox mulder who currently is still in hiding

probably just some macguffin that mike has to kill him in one last action scene sendoff to mike

Nachos was no Charlie Hustle

OUR VICTORY IS AT HAND HOWARDCHADS

nacho served literally no purpose to this show at all

who are you quoting

I just don't see how they're going to wrap the Jimmy/Kim stuff up in a way that makes sense.
Also why are you retards sperging about the timeline?

With how fast everything is moving I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the 2nd half of S6 is all post-BB Gene scenes

DEAD MAN WALKING
E
A
D

M
A
N

W
A
L
K
I
N
G

What a dogshit ending to a great character.

He literally is the one that got Jimmy involved with the cartel.

Don Bolsas attempt on Jimmy’s life.

F

Attached: 1648828721916.png (723x666, 245.96K)

What a fucking waste of a great character, I'm done with the series.

can we get an edit of this meme but the mirror shows nacho shooting himself? kek

Attached: 1650816979245.gif (600x338, 3.87M)

RIP Nacho

Attached: Floch-x-AOT.jpg (1920x1080, 178.74K)

OH NO NO NO
Nachitobros how do we recover from this?

Ring Doorbell in the 2000s, this confirms timelines

Nacho bros....say it ain't so

If you’re talking strictly about importance to the Breaking Bad canon He introduced Jimmy into the cartel and is strictly the reason why Hector was in a wheel chair, basically crippling the Salamanca’s and allowing Gus to gain control over the cartel in Breaking Bad.

He saved Jimmy's ass in like the 2nd episode m8

6 seasons and thats all he did, how fucking dumb lmao

Fuck....

Attached: 1650941670904.png (356x382, 120.47K)

>What a fucking waste of a great character, I'm done with the series.

Attached: 1595193839503.png (600x800, 952.46K)

Attached: iwtb.jpg (736x1000, 74.95K)

F

For Fuck Gus and Fuck Hector

>some piece of shit gangster died
Good. It's not like anybody forced him to work for the Salamancas. Why didn't he get a job or go to college? Too hard?

Bros, what time does it come out on UK netflix

S

Attached: 1650940976960.png (1080x1918, 1.53M)

FloCHADS? In my BCS threads?
streamable.com/kcl2rp

Attached: 1650853425873.png (1863x1054, 2.05M)

Check this out if you haven't seen it
youtu.be/stlkzD33tOo

Jimmy... We're leaving this timeline.

Attached: 1647749213458.png (1920x1100, 1.13M)

I figured he's an hero at some point but I didn't expect it so soon. F

it was the beta timeline nacho. timeline shift next episode

>turned hector into who he is in breaking bad
>introduced saul to the cartel in the first place and led to him turning crooked
>is probably now the reason tuco was such an unstable freak in breaking bad
NOOOOOOOOOOO BROS HE WAS SUPPOSED TO KILL THE ENTIRE CARTEL ON HIS OWN ITS NOT FAIR BROS HE LOST!!!!!

There was nothing wrong with Nacho dying that way, it was great.
You're just mad that he didn't get to come back to Albuquerque to have some shenanigans with Jimmy, and I get that.

Well he went away from the US border into Mexico, so its likely he's going to somewhere in Mexico. The only Gus thing in Mexico is that little town thing where the doctor lives. So maybe he will find something there??? I'm at a loss for what though.
Or maybe its possible that Lalo followed the truck that Mike used to transport Nacho over the border??? We have no way of telling though and will likely see it next episode if thats the case.

*meets Krazy 8*
I'm forgetting about Nacho already

Attached: file.png (405x540, 173.04K)

I guess they could've ripped his piss bag over him.

I read an article that said the original intent was for him to be Jimmy's antagonist for most of S1 and for Jimmy to turn into Saul by the end of it which is why Nacho is barely in S2. Vince and his crew are always so proud of just creating shit on the fly

F

>doesn’t kill them in a blaze of glory

Beta end to his life

Attached: 1650939912719.webm (1280x720, 283.37K)

wow he was responsible for irrelevant garbage that doesn't matter lmao. some fucking idiot hood rat could have introduced jimmy to the cartel and you wouldn't be sucking his dick like you are now

Lemme guess, you also fell for the "Indy did nothing in Raiders" meme

>try to say Floch was an insane maniac that was in the wrong
>ending proves that he was very likely incredibly right and the only way shit was gonna end even if Eren didn't go rumble was either the island would die or everyone else would
What the fuck was the writer thinking?

Not that user but, what is the point of building up a character for 6 seasons if his only purpose, according to you lads, is to introduce our favorite sleazy lawyer to some characters? Could've gotten a shorter treatment like a dozen other characters in BCS that did something for Jimmy and bailed.

Attached: 1650941253220.jpg (1200x1195, 590.68K)

honestly I could see it. I already thought the first two episodes were extremely fast paced and now nacho being dead moves things along even faster. what more is there to do in the prequel part other than howard working with the case against jimmy and whatever lalo shenanigans jimmy is connected to?

lemme guess you're completely on the spectrum

The question is not where is Lalo this episode, but when?

Sure, if you've literally not watched past the first episode.

NACHO NOOOO COME BACK I MISSU

i would hate this desu

so you admit his significance was fucking idiot hood rat in the grand scheme of things and you're still butthurt he didn't do, what, exactly
you are an NPC. you only want and you don't know why. no thoughts, only responses to stimulus. please unironically commit suicide

i wouldn't hate this desu

NACHOSISTERS NOT LIKE THIS

DISNEY+ PROMISED ME A LALO (IRONMAN) AND NACHO (CAPTAIN AMERICA) MEXICAN STANDOFF

where can I get a kettlemilk gf

>turned Hector into who he is in breaking bad
This didn't need an explanation, it could have been a thing pre-BCS and not explained or someone else could have done it, it's not an important footnote and a character shouldn't exist just to fill this purpose
>introduced saul to the cartel in the first place and led to him turning crooked
Again, anything else could have done this and a character shouldn't exist just to help fill a quota. Jessie is more important to breaking bad for just introducing Walt to the drug business.
>tuco
Not even relevant. He's a now a shitty character not because he didn't effect the plot strong enough its because he ultimately had no meaning to the show. He was the mirror to Saul for the most part, there was the Saul lawyer show and the Nacho cartel show but now the cartel show has ended because the only other characters to follow is Gus and Mike and theres no drama for any of these characters. This death was a way to tie up the shitty loose ends that exist because the show is a prequel

really, he tried making him look like the bad guy in the viewers eyes for 60 chapters only to make him the only dude right about everything. what the fuck was even going through his head making that ending.

still too old even here

F

What were they supposed to do? He was completely fucked either way and had virtually zero chance of getting out or even just scraping bye. All roads lead to Nacho getting a bullet in the head, regardless of who's pulling the trigger.

>no Lalo
>still no Gene
Season 6 is shaping up to be the worst of BCS

tuco forced him

this but unironically

nothing in breaking bad needed explanation and yet here we are you stupid nigger

>guys am i fitting in yet

that would be melted before it hit the ground in new mexico any time of year

That'd be kino. I honestly don't give a shit about Howard or Lalo, I just want to see Kim and Jimmy reunite after BB

>lalo goes back to his house
>he looks at the car where him and nacho arrived
>calls hector
>"tio, i found it"
>furious ringing
>"what is it, tio"
>even more ringing
>"a ver... a, b, c, d"
>*ding*
>first letter d?
>*ding*
>this goes on
>oh, he's dead?
>*ding ding ding*
>lol ok tio, plan b
>lalo hangs up and we see mike aiming at him
>"you should have better call saul, lalo"
>*bang*
>fade to black
>Executive Producers Peter Gould and Vince Gilligan

rollingstone.com/tv/tv-recaps/better-call-saul-recap-season-6-episode-3-1338542/

>Few characters in either series are more symbolic of that improvisational quality than Nacho Varga. Nacho only exists at all because in Saul Goodman’s first appearance on Breaking Bad, he mentioned the names “Ignacio” and “Lalo” to Walt and Jesse when they dragged him out to the desert to scare him. So when they decided many years later to do a Saul prequel series, Gilligan and Peter Gould had to come up with an Ignacio to explain why Saul would name-check him in such a tense moment. The funny thing is, that never quite happened. The initial plan was for Nacho and Jimmy to be frequent antagonists in Season One — but then, the initial plan was also for Jimmy to turn into Saul Goodman before the end of that first year. As the creative team fell in love with Jimmy McGill, Nacho became an early storytelling casualty, disappearing from most of the season’s second half before he and Mike briefly crossed paths in “Pimento.”

Mando on Nacho death
> In the iconography of the character, it is the most truthful thing to do. It’s like Romeo and Juliet. It’s incredibly tragic. It’s Shakespearean, but it’s what makes the character iconic. He lived and died for true love. It gives me shivers just thinking about it. He believed in purity and virtue, and he sacrificed his life despite being offered power, money and influence. To turn it all down and do the right thing makes a really honorable character. And it’s done in such an excruciating and truthful way, so I think the writers did a masterful job.

the duality of man

Attached: kupost.jpg (3900x3927, 3.45M)

So the reason Nacho doesn’t take a few of them out with him is so they don’t fuck with his dad, yet he still admits to crippling Hector and owns up to aiding in Lalo’s death? Any in-story explanation for this or is Vince just a hack

>I honestly don't give a shit about Howard

im so fucking done with howard seriously who gives a fuck how saul and kim are setting him up? i dont care what happens to him at all. he should have been out of the show the moment chuck died

Why didn't he kill Eladio first?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ru_j8oRi-rY

your programming is bugging out :(

>This didn't need an explanation

And Breaking Bad didn’t need a prequel about Saul Goodman, what is your point?

he knew better than to mess with the timeline

I think it is pretty much confirmed there will be post BrBa episodes but the way it'll be split can go either 13 episodes so it can be the regular 10 and 3 more or the 7 of the first half of the release and the last 6 are BrBa era and post BrBa era episodes. Who really knows.

Yes, it's why the best parts of this show are completely irrelvant and not important to breaking bad. It's why Saul vs Chuck was so great, because it had nothing to do with trying to tie anything to breaking bad and was just a drama between two brothers. Nacho's entire character ultimately ended up being a way to connect the show to breaking bad and nothing else

No he didn't

The thing is I could understand it if he went for a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of thing where Eren's actions are what caused the later retaliations but even before he fucking did SHIT to the outside world they were having UN meetings where every world government was hellbent on killing everyone on the island.

Kind of hacky. Him saying all that shit could easily lead to his father's death.

He had to play the heel so they wouldn't suspect Gus blackmailing him

based, keep the plot moving

>This didn't need an explanation
neither did the entire show you faggot

Even better: The second half is divided into two parts. The first part happening during breaking bad, the second one being Gene scenes.

Because he knew it would create a paradox and cut the timeline off from the beta reality.

>my cholo gangbanger character who peddled drugs believed in purity, virtue, and honor
Slow your roll man

it might actually make hector want to go after his father, and that might cause a problem with mike and hector again. mike might have to be forced to let hector kill nachos father

Anyone else lose it when they picked fucking Hector up and gave him a gun to shoot Nacho’s dead body?

not old enough. she's perfect in BCS

The part where Nacho wades deeper into the oil looked like a stalker reference.

Attached: 1607709604604.jpg (261x197, 15.98K)

At this moment how would he have been able to both get revenge on Gus, the cartel, and keep his father safe?

Attached: nacho_hostage.png (1455x812, 1.14M)

I hope so, it would be kino.

I can’t imagine 7 hours of post gene episodes. That’s like 3 El Caminos.

I knew mando loved it, he's a spiritual fag who loves symbolism and reincarnation and hare Krishna bullshit, good for him, so glad he did a great job

How can Hector even hold a gun senpai?

Shoot Hector and then himself, but he had no way of knowing that Gus was that autistic about keeping Hector alive.

where is lalo

Didn't he imply that he wanted to kill Hector not cripple him and that Gus "saved" him?

By doing some Matrix shit.

Watching the episode.
>"I'm just thinking about the timeline."
Goddamnit vince.....

Mike could've sniped them, but he's too jaded to take that kind of risk

he's capturing beta timeline nacho as we speak

he can ding so he can dong too

It's going to be a mix of BB and post-BB. They've already confirmed Jesse and Walt are back

Based Kubrick enjoyer/ schizo poster

Attached: shiningalwayshasbeen.jpg (880x480, 156.95K)

So, the leaks were correct

The episode was ok

BRAVO VINCE

Now something that puzzles me, is why on earth Mike didn't vaccum him, it could have been possible somehow.

I mean that would have been easier for the character.

P.S. I will miss the Chinese and White sluts, they are the greatest victims here

6B will be the Jesse and Krazy 8 show. Gene gets a sequel movie where he tracks down the taxi driver.

The question is not where is Lalo, but when.

TLDR: Floch was right and the world should've been nuked for their anti-Eldian (white) behavior. Heil Floch & fuck Isayama for making Eren cry for asian stepsis pussy he never touches anyways.

Attached: 1650412806900.png (816x876, 581.57K)

There was nothing else he or anyone could have done

there was no conceivable way. his power level was never high enough to play with the big boys. even gus' fucking henchmen, the dudes who get box cuttered and blown up by hector, were always above him. he was never going to pull off a walter white; only walter white is going to do that in a few years
if he disappeared or fucked with gus his dad would have been forfeit. he wasnt big enough to fight them head on. it was over

>he sacrificed his life despite being offered power, money and influence. To turn it all down and do the right thing makes a really honorable character.
What? He was going to be tortured to death. Is he implying working for Gus is "honorable"?

It’s always funny when shitposts line up with lines in the show.

What timeline was he thinking about?

>Think my friend has seen it already
>text him, asking how crazy was that?
>Turns out he's at work and won;t be able to watch it for another 4 hours.
>immediately have to downplay what I said.

luckily, I didn't spoil anything for him.

Attached: TTzMRia.png (1036x761, 131.61K)

explain this, newfag here

it was over the moment his dad named him after a popular mexican dish

Where the fuck are Bolsa's bodyguards in any scene he's in? He's the fucking underboss of the cartel that walks around alone like it's fucking nothing. I know he dies in his home after his guards are killed, but Gus and the other high ranking cartel guys always have backup, and this retard almost just died because of it

Oh fuck

the fuck, did I just watch the best episode of the show so far?