What are the television and film implications of Sam Hyde (of television show MDE: World Peace fame) having Shane...

What are the television and film implications of Sam Hyde (of television show MDE: World Peace fame) having Shane Gillis (of SNL fame) and unknown comedian Nick Mullen from some shit podcast on his most recent episode? Do you think we'll get a new sitcom?

Attached: FMDxMHgXMAIG3Ws.jpg (1241x562, 74.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_EjLCccXY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvq_dVSI_Z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a new era of based epic ftw libtard owning media

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-014106~3.png (1080x1032, 107.07K)

The cancelled kings of comets tour should be a thing. Could be what the blue collar comedy tour did for chud comedians of that generation for the new generation of alt right redneck pieces of shit offensive slur spewing comedians of today like these guys

>retards placing all their hopes and dreams with rich jews

>actual jew

> Sam pays Shane $15,000 to be on his podcast
> Shane sits there quiet the whole time

Finessed.

Attached: A2909E67-9501-450D-8655-4C7F11354D4C.jpg (1280x1280, 172.23K)

nick mullen awkwardly smiling like he doesn't want to be there

why is he acting this way when he originally tried to get sam on the pod multiple times? Sam isn't "cancelled" enough for that to matter so don't use that excuse

Sam was already on Shane's podcast and Shane is a literal MDE fanboy. He's just autistic if he doesn't have his cohost or budlight.

Attached: d61ede26-bead-11ec-9470-2d9591b1b293.png (1024x1024, 1.08M)

Mullins the same way on other podcasts when he doesn’t have Stav along as his laughtrack

Wow, Nick is really dating down.

Attached: 5565461e-1568-11ec-b74a-237787637b92.png (256x256, 151.38K)

Why didn't Nick show his face? It was very obviously him and Sam gave him an masked shout out at the end. Why bring him in just to have him help produce the show with Joey?

Shane talked throughout the entire thing

Fuck, marry, hate kill?

fuck Sam, marry Nick (R), hate Nick (M), kill Shane

No, but right-wing postmodernism will be cool again for normies.

Stav/his friends, that's it. Nick is a big Sam fan, but he and his friends live around a lot of folks who believe Sam is a dangerous fascist who should be silenced at any cost. Stav's career is really taking off, Nick was trying to avoid cancelation by association.

fingers crossed

Attached: Screenshot (18698).png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

stav hangs with that hassan guy so..

It's only a matter of time. Once zzomers are exposed, they're hooked

Whomst'd't've?

>Nick Mullen is a pussy despite being a millionaire shit talker
BIG THINK

fingers crossed

This shit was funny. We need a Tim Dillon/Sam Hyde crossover. Ray Kump and Nick Rochefort together would be based. Joe Rogan draws nearer

write the inevitable sitcom

If Shane got the SNL gig, he would have 100% abandoned all his old 'problematic' friends in a heartbeat. But now he's 'based' because he never got a chance to do that?

Attached: merlin_160676433_a9cf856d-fd1b-482e-acb6-de1234de6bfe-jumbo.jpg (864x864, 53.22K)

you get it. Yea Forums is too naive. Easily tricked by people who pander

that was always the case

seeing sam hyde astroturfing every single day is tiring

chang girris

100% would’ve happened all his old fans would be calling him a faggot. Same happened to Pete Davidson he was going on Legion of Skanks and O&A then got hired in SNL now he’s getting fucking Hilary tattoos and doing the typical SNL pozzed faggot comedy

looks like a pedophile convention whose wondering where the kids are at

Attached: twoblokesthatlikekids.jpg (155x316, 63.45K)

If I was Jeff Bezos I would be rich

>NOBODY CAN LIKE THINGS I DONT LIKE
fuck off retard

>it’s an e-daddy thread
sad y’all still worship this washed up clown
he hasn’t done anything interesting after world peace got cancelled.
same with boring ass cumtown

Sam vs Charls Manson
>both are iconic cultural figures who define the ethos of a socio-political zeitgeist. Charlie represents the death of the '60s countercultural idealism and optimism. Sam embodies the "lost boys" of the millenial generation who found hope in Trump and MAGA only to watch their efforts all be for nothing.
>both are dirty disgusting druggy sociopathic weirdos
>both groomed and abused underage girls
>Both are queer-coded. Charlie was bisexual; Sam has strong homoerotic tendencies that become immediately obvious to the viewer
>both are talentless artists; Charlie was a failed musician whereas Sam is an unfunny irrelevant failed "comedian"
>both are doomers and white supremacists
>both are recidivistic criminal types, scam artists, and thieves
>Both are worshipped by a cult of losers and social outcasts
>both are boogeyman figures whose names are synonymous with mass murder

>the insane anti-sam spammer is a British kike
To the surprise of absolutely no one

Whoa I'm sure with lingo like that you must be from the American south!

>queer-coded

Attached: 1634922884395.jpg (685x641, 49.38K)

He got the SNL gig

Attached: snl.png (478x470, 271.23K)

But Michael Che still goes on skanks.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_EjLCccXY

Is that the Nick who was off camera on the last podcast? I wasn't really paying attention.

they told him he could keep his job if he apologized for his old casts and he refused
thats the definition of based, you slack jawed faggot

Yes

e-daddy worshipper or shill? only god knows

B-BUT IF THINGS WERE DIFFERENT I WOULD BE RIGHT.....

>Nobody can like anything I don't like
The ultimate Kafka trap

haha I'm Joey, Sam's producer! Just paused my ghost hunting kino to say "what's up?" to all my Yea Forums playas! Keep it 100 senpai, no cap! Come check out my rap show friday night

Nick Rochefort or whatever the fuck is hilarious and the only reason anyone watches

Joey is pure kino though, however nonetheless be that as it may

Attached: 1630256726012.png (1055x1405, 271.47K)

>they told him he could keep his job if he apologized for his old casts

oh did they? who told you that? how'd you find out? were you there? you fucking shill. you know, or rather you know what to say in defense of him, because you're a fucking shill.

trannies absolutely seething

I actually like Sam's zoomer video game crew the more I watch them, they're just a bit tough to watch at first because they're next to people that have been doing comedy for a decade.

Attached: gigachad in the television.png (389x282, 141.45K)

>mfw sam's squad are white boys that have deep discussions about rap

Attached: 09ea8f12ac6b4443da78d9c27bc94d39.400x400x1.jpg (400x400, 35.92K)

But they have a picture together and he can be frequently heard off camera. There is no hiding he is clearly in the room it makes zero sense.

I actually do like Julian and especially Joey
>the episode where Julian eats dogshit amazon food
>the chinese duck egg

Nick wouldn't care about the association. He didn't appear on camera because Sam, Shane and the other guy are over 6 feet and Nick would have looked like a child sitting in a chair next to them.

kek this is actually a good point

Jesus christ are they still bitching about Twitter? Fucking get over it. He lost.

I hate listen to NPR at work and even they were admitting he's probably going to own twitter, they were saying it could've been official today. Those stuck up fake faggots would not be softening the blow like this if it wasn't a done deal.

His part as the sound guy on the tru tv ghost parody was funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvq_dVSI_Z4

It's been years. Get over it.

literal bot post