What the fuck is the matter with these people?

>What the fuck is the matter with these people?
>Well, Derek, African-Americans were prevented from pursuing education and the American Dream by white people for hundreds of years. It's very easy to say that the past is the past, but the reality is that white Americans shunned their black counterparts out of spite, allowing an great racial divide and culture to develop, which manifests itself in areas like the low-income neighbourhood that your father was shot in.

Attached: DxyzBNNUcAYLViM.jpg (906x704, 72.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kcra.com/article/firefighter-shot-responding-fire-stockton-police-say/38941417#
blufftontoday.com/story/news/2021/06/04/man-found-not-guilty-former-hardeeville-fire-chiefs-murder/7510076002/
youtu.be/o6rBowAlKtI
google.com/amp/s/www.kcra.com/amp/article/firefighter-killed-shooting-while-responding-fire-stockton-city-officials/38943384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

name me 1 other culture that shoots and kills firefighters

we denied them education that's why they murder firemen when they try to put out burning buildings

Attached: pepe glasses more epic.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Had he already been influenced by the skinheads when this happened, because it seems odd that he would have these thoughts just from that discussion at the dinner table with his dad.

Weed is for niggers.

Thailand

Swedes

There are Japanese people alive who had their property taken by the US government
Japanese Americans make more on average then white Americans
If Asians could face similar discrimination and do better than whites, why can't blacks?

sandniggers in France

>maybe if we keep pumping millions into the inner city, blacks will evolve

a nigger just murdered his dad for no reason

>it's odd that he suddenly resents niggers

seriously one of the stupidest things ive read here today

Weed is for everyone.

>um actually 100 years ago black people weren't allowed to go to the white peoples non-murderer non-raping classes. so....bigot.

Killing firefighters isn’t a cultural thing for any group. A.) this was a movie and none of it ever really happened, but also B.) in real life it’s not something that goes on with any more regularity in any particular community

Moon cricket of a poster

Japanese Americans got their reparations, where's ours?

Asians in America never even faced one tenth of the discrimination blacks faced

African Americans are deliberately weaponised by the Jewish cultural Marxist media against the whites that psy for them.

Attached: 1649418911723.jpg (1080x938, 96.88K)

yeah everyone that is a nigger

Ok, be mad at the guy who shot his dad, not the entire race.

keep it up racists

Attached: images[1].jpg (268x188, 9.53K)

>an great
>neighboUrhood
what the FUCK is your problem

kcra.com/article/firefighter-shot-responding-fire-stockton-police-say/38941417#

It’s not to say that they never faced ANY discrimination, I think you just mean the discrimination blacks have faced was objectively more harsh and went on for longer periods

They had their property seized and were placed in interment camps
Any living slave got reparations after slavery was banned, like Japanese Americans.
There's no living slaves. No living son of slaves. No living grandson of slaves.

>give Edward a backwards baseball cap
Ah yes, he totally looks like a 14 year old now

you don't get any. your free. be happy for that.

imagine feeling entitled to dictate how people should feel about their exposure to incomprehensible trauma

serious tiny dick hylic energy user

>Asians come to America dirt-broke and two generations later their children are millionaires
You can't explain that unless it's racism.

You're basing that on what exactly? You're not just pulling numbers out of your ass to prop up your false premise, are you?

>Killing firefighters isn’t a cultural thing for any group
blufftontoday.com/story/news/2021/06/04/man-found-not-guilty-former-hardeeville-fire-chiefs-murder/7510076002/

wrong

Attached: chief-wiggum.jpg (320x260, 12.48K)

Just the typical nigger grievance hustling, they go to the same schools as whitey but hey its all the fault of ehit that happened decades ago

Blacks had far less crime, divorce, dysfunction, and fatherless children before Civil rights

*you're

youtu.be/o6rBowAlKtI

Black people never even had property to seize, because white people would regularly seize
and destroy it or, more frequently, prevent them from owning property in the first place.
>interment camps
Slavery

Why didn't he just kill the niggers who shot his dad instead of becoming a homosexual?

I have worked closely with large numbers of Ecuadorians, Indians, Philippinos, Whites, Africans, and African Americans.
I was able to make good friendships with people of all those races, but Africans and African Americans (there’s a noticeable difference) were the only races of people I met who I ever had problems with as well. And most of them were fine, or at least average. But there were several who were legitimately racist to all non black coworkers, or were extremely lazy to the point of absurdity, or who had crazy beliefs that they always brought up like one Black Israelite who swore up and down that black Panther was a soft disclosure (I am not exaggerating)
Just giving Yea Forums my personal experience. I still give black people the benefit of the doubt due to the many great black guys I’ve met, but I also am ready to change my tune for certain individuals, when it’s necessary

>they go to the same schools as whitey
No they don't whites flee schools when they spot a negro
>Blacks had far less crime, divorce, dysfunction, and fatherless children before Civil rights
Untrue

google.com/amp/s/www.kcra.com/amp/article/firefighter-killed-shooting-while-responding-fire-stockton-city-officials/38943384

The first result when I googled "fire-fighter shot" was a white dude who shot a father of 2

Attached: robert-somerville-1643684431.jfif.jpg (1013x1522, 153.45K)

That is one man shot once and not an example of an overwhelming, or even just A problem. The article says in like the second paragraph the last time a firefighter was shot was 25 years ago

It is true, do your research.

yes it is i live in saginaw michigan in a city that is over 60% black and half the town does not get emergency services due to violence

why are you lying AND feigning conviction you ignorant stupid fag

>African-Americans were prevented from pursuing education and the American Dream by white people for hundreds of years.
Liar, you are fucking pathetic.

>Japanese Americans got their reparations
??? They never got their farms back which was the whole point of the agreement

>white

>African-Americans were prevented from pursuing education and the American Dream by white people for hundreds of years.
>Therefore, they rape and murder each other on South African levels.

Attached: confused.jpg (500x500, 40.55K)

Niggers are lazy ….

Welfare, EBT and affirmative action are your reparations.

Literally only blacks kill firefighters.

>They had their property seized and were placed in interment camps
He didn’t say Japanese Americans have never faced any discrimination at all- just that the discrimination faced by blacks in this country was far greater and went on for a longer time period

>missing the point this much
Cause and effect. If black people were treated with respect and assimilated into the American lifestyle, America would be a much better nation. Instead, they were ignored until they couldn't be anymore, but the gains were far too late. Blacks and whites were separated too long and now they can never mimic their behaviour, a new culture has developed in the absence of white culture they will never, ever vanish.

>its not dey fault!
no one has patience for this retardation in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty two

see the post immediately below yours

They are, but you know what gets em going? Slavery! That stuff works. It is also way better than prison. You get to work outside and sing.

attempted assimilations are designated as "mental and behavioral colonization" by blacks and violently resisted

always have been

>Slavery
free room and board and guaranteed employment for life, education in English, and the alternative was slavery in Africa. btw a million niggers starved to death because of emancipation.

Are you trying to say blacks were not discriminated against

>entire existence subsidized for 150 years by wippo
>wer muh gibs?
The wheel less one are use less

we should emancipate them more.

everyone on the planet has legit grievances yet find a way to not be defined by them entirely

not him but you do know how long blacks were enslaved for, right?

>violently resisted
Lol no. After the civil war, the only people that wanted to do anything with blacks were the same people that wanted to enslave or banish them. Blacks were out of sight out of mind until the 60s

>a new culture has developed in the absence of white culture
And why is this new culture more self-destructive than the old racist white culture?
More black people are killed every year (mostly by blacks) than were lynched during a hundred years of Jim Crow.

>white

All races get EBT,welfare, and affirmative action has benefited white women and white lgbtq more than any other group.

Asian exclusion laws were on the books for a very long time in California. So yeah Asians had faced discrimination. Now they earn more than their white counterparts. If Asians could overcome why can't Black people?

take this shit back to /pol/

Blacks should pay reparations to society.

Attached: race crime.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

Niggers are awful but if you've spent your life around twacked out branded white folks like I have you'll realize it is about class and the generational impact of prisons, crime and other antisocializing factors. Every day white people engage in human trafficking, murder and degeneracy of the worst kind. Pussyboy online Nazis just have no idea and have never met a biker or AB

>shot trying to help these monkeys
maybe that's why they shunned them for hundreds of years, and not 'out of spite'
60 years is enough to become decent members of society, le slavery angle doesn't track anymore.

so were the chinese

>the fascist whites wanted to banish them so bad and had completely control of the entire government and country
>yet not a single nigger was forced to leave against their will
>i see niggers eveywhere i go till this day

sure rabbi

African-Americans are the only ethnic group in America that never, ever came of their own choosing. It's impossible for grievances to separated from them, because their existence in America is a grievance that they, and only they, are able to notice, because it is extremely true and justified

And afterwards how they found ways to either continue keeping them as a source of slave labor in the prison system or as a perpetual underclass. It’s essentially never really stopped

Asians were discriminated against
They had their property seized. They were excluded from immigration since the 19th century.
They got over it. And now they do better then whites. How does that make sense? Was the constitution written in Korean to guarantee Korean supremacy? Because they're making the most.

Yup unironically this

Literally beat me to saying it

Attached: 20211206_201500.jpg (2172x3862, 606.34K)

bikers havent been a thing in 70 years user and prison gangs arent relevant outside of institutions

you are low IQ as fuck

Shouldn't they take that up with the people who sold them into Slavery, and formed the institution as we knew it?
It wasn't white people who were rounding up black people in Africa and enslaving them. It wasn't white people that owned the boats that brought them over the Atlantic

Reminder unironically Marxist jewish pedo satanic Leftwing white genocide communism NWO

Attached: 20210603_112317.jpg (2172x3862, 753.84K)

and? i never came of my own choosing? and i live in a majority black city and have been targeted for violent crime dozens of times

i wasnt consulted when my illiterate quebecois serf sharecropper ancestor moved to the US 130 years ago either

guess ill just go start shooting people who dont look like me now