Films about being childfree?

Films about being childfree?

Attached: tumblr_a388c5c7d6fac6ef2ea5e5c7f2fe0b5f_d2998891_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 394.55K)

>nigger willingly ends her lineage
based, one less soldier for the race war

Law Abiding Citizen (2009)

No one cares about this movie

Based race traitor

Attached: 1629085491673.jpg (1992x3000, 665.44K)

Yeah I’m sure a doctor would be spending his time trying to convince someone NOT to pay him thousands of dollars to perform surgery on them

Children of Men (2006)

no one is obligated to have kids, don't know why you incels try to shove your faggy "traditional values" on other people who aren't interested

My sister and I both got sterilized around the same time this past year. When we told our mom during a family dinner she started crying at the table. It was really pathetic so I flung peas from my spoon at her face and told her this wasn't her pea-ty party. Best one liner I ever thought up.

Attached: download.jpg (512x512, 20.32K)

>POC willingly stops breeding
Fucking based

lol

Attached: Cartoon Wrecked.png (810x800, 66.27K)

op here. I'm very childfree. I agree trying to force children on someone is as cringy as it gets. I use to beat the shit out of my little brother. I think that's why he lost hearing in one ear

Attached: 00.jpg (1019x1500, 147.21K)

when we were younger and doing acid and MDMA all the time my then-gf asked about getting a fucking hysterectomy, now she's on kid number two with a limit of 5. Doubt me all you want trannies, I don't care. I have mabel pines tattooed on my foot

she asked you to do it on acid?

this post is a good argument for sterilization. i have two daughters though so it's fucking over for me anyway.

Why is it that these people are so obnoxious about it?

You don't want kids? Cool, your decision.
No need to start a forum or draw countless comics about it.

id fuck her if she was a he

>those arms
I don't think "she" has any tubes to tie.

Cringe but also really based cause thats funny

might be case in USA (neo-israel) but in EU being doctor you have to love to help people because there are tons of other jobs which pay more with degrees doctors have to do and far more relaxing.

based shabbos goy

is that a tranny or a gym woman with no tits but pecs?

Why do they pretend the holocaust was so bad when they advocate real genocide like this?

No, she asked her doctor who said "lol, just lmao"
>NOOOOOOOO HOW COULD SOMEONE HAVE EVER LIVED DIFFERENTLY THAN I DO EVER
>btw my daughters are gonna be blacked whores right Yea Forums?
You should genuinely kill yourself

So what do childless people do when they grow old and all their friends are dead/moved away/have their own families? I don't understand the bug-man/bug-woman city dweller's thought process.

They donate their body to the onions machine

What a naive post, doctors in the EU get paid more if they give you shitty meds just like the USA, they're not your friends

they advocate for niggers and faggot trannies and listen to people on NPR with the most contrived accents in history telling them they made the right choice

Really eerie creepy shit that human sterilization operations exist. Can't wait for the collapse so we can kill these satanist monsters.

overdose on antidepressants, expect massive suicide spikes in the 2040s

I will have the decency to kill myself before I become a burden on my non existing children

Doctors are satan. Lawyers, journalists, bankers, politicians, media broadcasters, and doctors. Disgusting freaks.
>but muh doctor doesn't agree with it!
Yeah? Well he has no problem taking the cash and keeping his mouth shut. Fuck them. Freak creeps.

not really, eunuchs have been a thing since time immemorial

The doctors i have met were all good people also they all look like they are under heavy stress. Being doctor is pure suffering.

basically anything we want to. This is such an old tired excuse to have people give up their dreams in order to keep cum as pets. But yeah I'm the bug person.

Kill yourself you subhuman animal you are blessed and "your life is ruined?" Well end it already. Faggot.

No one in the world is your friend. 99% of people just want to use you for their own profit. That includes doctors, psychologists, therapists, and other professionals/authorities. They only give a fuck so long as they are extracting wealth from you. If you stopped paying them, they'd immediately stop "'"caring""". This is why it's important to have a family, and spawn more family. They're the only people in the world who won't be like this.

>having a say in what your life looks like is creepy.

sheep

Your dream is to masturbate to death watching hentai

>dude have kids you'll love it

You're not tricking anyone faggot.

You're acting like old people don't also die lonely

Because they want to kill humanity and all life on Earth so they can unsustainably get weird surgeries and make trans kids and all this other selfish shit because "I won't be alive to perceive it!" So to these "people" the only thing that matters is them now in the moment in the present. They don't consider Earth to exist after their death, they want the world to be raped and exploited and killed all for them NOW, fuck tomorrow because they won't be here.
These are the sick, evil satanist pedos we're up against anons. Offering up their children still in the womb for golden idols and adulation.

Who hurt you???

They usually don't make it very far. Bugmen commit suicide and overdose at really high rates. Few grow old. If they do grow old, a feral nigger will beat, rape and kill them while they're shambling to the market.

>basically anything we want to.
Such as? And what of when you retire? Suicide?

Bloodlines are only perpetuated through male lineage so this comic makes no sense

nah I'm a park ranger and I get to fall asleep in the peaceful company on nature each night knowing I won't be polluting the earth with more of a degenerate species

I'm listening to sturgill simpson with my 20 month old sitting in my lap after he just excitedly showed me the plants he "helped" my stay at home wife plant. You are literally coping and sneeding and your life will only continue to grow in emptiness

I know you are molesting those squirrels

>Who hurt you???

Attached: 1650904475812.gif (224x256, 322.21K)

>They're the only people in the world who won't be like this.

Lol...

>t. talking out his ass about something he has no experience with or interest in because he has a grossly inflated sense of ego and intelligence
remember when fake know-it-alls got bullied on here?

what a retard take, most of interpersonal human horror happens in families. people need lifelong therapy for what happens within families.
most strangers dont give a fuck about you, they are neutral, and you can at least assume to not be betrayed by them. family is not some magical peace place, you need to put in hard work to make it happen, and a lot of people fail at it and be trapped in a miserable experience with no escape

but africa will, enjoy your chipmunks while it lasts though, I guess

Attached: iu[1].png (3400x2400, 161.09K)

practice art, learn new languages, build models, fish, go camping, become a better cook, see the world just to name a few. When I retire? Continue doing above. Must be sad to revolve your whole world around tired traditions.

Those people are rare because before (((modern day))) basically everyone had children unless they had something wrong with them or something. Now people (((choose not to have kids))) and those people aren't old yet so we'll see. They're gonna be like boomers sucking their children dry but ten thousand times worse.

Attached: tk-memes-making-fun-of-boomers-21.png (948x1294, 911.28K)

They do put you through the ringer, actually. They kind of have to. If someone wants kids down the line, they could sue for malpractice on the grounds that they weren’t properly informed. Potentially, of course. Doctors don’t really want to fuck around with potential lawsuits though.

>I know you are molesting those squirrels

Attached: aeb.png (600x904, 211.12K)

You're not tricking anyone you creepy selfish kike.
>go extinct lol
No??

I need to post on Yea Forums but I'm a father now

Sad, I bet your child with be an autistic loser like you or maybe it will die of SIDS. Fingers Crossed.

I worry that if I have children the world will turn them into an even worse and depraved version of zoomers by law, and my future insane body count lying wife will turn into a sexless fat cheating liberal bitch and take everything I own as well. If I really loved my kids, wouldn't I be saving them an existence of a hell even worse than our modern day?
I understand the importance and the appeal, by why throw what would be most precious to me into the jew meat grinder?

>sterilize yourself and others
ok pedo

lol

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1280, 411.75K)

racist retard thinking his skin color is suPREME.

Yeah I take pleasure in thinking about us being gone from this world.

Your that fag?
Horse shit.

I'm been using Yea Forums for more than half of my life
>BRO YOU EVENTUALLY JUST STOP USING THE INTERNET PROBABLY MAYBE I BET
are you 12?
pic

Attached: lumberjak.jpg (1280x720, 481.23K)

>I hope your kid dies because you disagree with me about human sterilization
You are a genuinely evil being.

You thinking this way just means you have been thoroughly demoralized. Shlomo's work is done. You are removing yourself from the gene pool, just as he intended. You're too frightened to try anything at this point.

If you look up my oldest posts about the tattoo I'll be saying the same thing

do what you want but don't try and convince me I'd enjoy being a breeding sheep. I'd throw my own child off a bridge for my freedom. I'm white btw

>Yeah I take pleasure in thinking about us being gone from this world
Hello fellow goy, how was synagogue today?

>I'm white btw
lol ok groomer

Attached: evil-jew.jpg (1366x768, 81.93K)

this is true though. Tattoo fags won once they outnumbered us. Having a traditional family will get you spit on in 10 years.

males don't have tubes

Can you guarantee my fears are unwarranted?

Hey I called my brother's kid dying prematurely. I'm like a walking curse for newborns. Hope your kid dies too

>oh noooo normals, kikes, pedos and groomers will seethe if you don't go extinct!
Lmfao and??????

We have butt tubes

>badass

Attached: file.png (768x1024, 1006.32K)

reproduction is peak midwit
>i'm not having kids because climate change and wealth gap bad
>noooooo science will fix it and things will be okay
>i'm not having kids because you cannot consent to being conscious
the real biggest of brains take is that subjecting an entity to birth is the worst form of rape imaginable and human society should roll itself up and be done with this cosmic charade

I want to have a bunch of kids just to see what sort of racial specimens I could produce. Like building a supermutant child

>bloodline ends with me
this is how i feel & i'm okay with it

I have mabel pines tattooed on my foot and I am a nazi with a stay at home wife who left NY for the dirty south

you have a kid, focus on that unless you want your shitstain to be another problem of the state jesus.

No, just like I can't guarantee you're not going to die in a car crash tomorrow or get struck by lightning. Quit being a pussy and do what you want in life. Stop being scared.

I am realtivelu pro tattoos but theres good tattoos and then there's bad tattoos. Nobody is going to look at grandma with a sponebob tattoo and say, "wow so coool."

pic related. alizee ruined herself with retarded tats.

Attached: 334e6c5157518b4b7bbaec56b7fa1e7e.jpg (627x939, 81.04K)

when you get your tubes removed does the doctor let you keep them

Attached: jazzsurgeon.jpg (1001x796, 54.85K)

Based browny

>grandma
Didnt she want her uterus destoryed?

anti-natalists are the biggest faggots who ever lived. You're basically deciding to be the most insufferable person who ever lived and argues against life while you insist on continuing to live because.... WELL I JUST WANT TO OKAY.

Why do they always say "BLOODLINE ENDS WITH ME"? Just say you won't have kids, stop talking like a Dungeons and Dragons character fuck

Based

I doubt the kid would think twice about her tattoos if everyone had them in the future.

What is your endgame? Why do you walk the Earth? Who are you?
>lol I killed my brother's kid
Fucking lmao wtf?

Attached: 2738720917_8d1919e98f.jpg (294x479, 107.38K)

like a bunch of stickers

no you shouldn't breed do something with your life loser.

This photo never fails to make me laugh.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. user, this is not my Batman glass.

what about the penis tube

The author seems to have an array of characters that cover every virtue.

>EU
>Implying the EU is a monolithic entity with the same standards and culture across the board
When will retards drop this shit? Healthcare in Ireland works radically different from healthcare in Germany or in Greece

who will they cast for the biopic about pic-related?
and this is the problem with the whole "but trans can't have surgery unless they pay a doctor to tell them to get surgery!" logic

Attached: frozen eggs.jpg (803x1574, 199.94K)