Do men like this really exist?

Do men like this really exist?

Attached: tv_the_movie.jpg (184x273, 9.82K)

If they did they wouldn't make a comedy about how ridiculous the premise is.

Yes, they are behind every frog thread.

Looks like we forgot to co-ordinate tonight, brother incel!
>

They are on this very site right now

yes, but they not shy-but-likeable guys, but irredeemable pieces of shit that have completely decoupled from society, the movie wouldve ended after 10 minutes when he tried to take pictures and stealth cum on a woman in a bookstore

What percentage of this site do you think is legitimately 20, 30 or 40+ year old virgins?
I'd wager a good 40%, if not more, I myself never lost my virginity until 23, but I haven't had sex since lol! (and I'm now 29!)

It's been 31 years since I've been inside a woman.

yes but they are the type some neighbor discovered a few months after he dies at 70 mummified next to his home made sex doll or something

Me in eight years.

I'm about to hit 30 in a year, this is me I just seriously wish hadn't wasted my potential wizardhood on that garbage year of shit sex with some turboroast.

Me in 40 years

literally me

ok kid

I'm 40 and a born again virgin just like him

im 30 khv

Reminder that if you are still a virgin by age 30 there is something like a 90%+ chance you will die a virgin.

Attached: 1557269220572.jpg (640x641, 60.2K)

Lifelong male virgins “not existing” is a historical anomaly.

Of course I know him. He's me!

What I've learned from being a wizard is that with no direction in life before being a wizard, being a wizard just means you've got no direction in life even though you're a wizard.

26. dubs and wagmi.

true Wizdumb right there

what qualifies as being a virgin? like ive gotten oral before and given it? am i only like half virgin?

>ive sucked cock
Disgusting faggot

im sort of both looking forward and not looking forward to my night VR wank. such is life. what a future we live in.

but am i a virgin?

Yeah most americans are like this

Turning 31 next year.

I don't even want a relationship anymore. I've kind of just accepted my life as it is.

you're only not a virgin if you have sex with a women and you're a man, gay sex still counts as not having sex because you're not having sex really you're just fucking some dude.

taking virginity usually means sex with vaginal penetration, but if you are not into it and like getting/giving oral better and do it regularly then I wouldnt consider you a virgin

what if i gave oral sex to a woman and received oral sex in return? am i still a virgin?

>>/r9k/

Wrng, most Americans are interracial cuckolds who let their wives fuck black guys on the side, but usually their wives still fuck them the odd time in order to have future white slaves for their black bull-kings.

12 years to go for me

i dont do it regularly anymore, just when i was in the relationship

you still didnt have sex.

what straight man on the planet is "just not into" vaginal penetration? i can MAYBE see it not being number 1 on the list but not on the list at all?
serious question here.

Attached: E8060C0D-8ABE-4272-B24E-79571ECF01A1.jpg (736x512, 35.47K)

ok so what if i dont ever do vaginal penetration but i regularly date women and only give and receive oral? still a virgin? what if i do anal instead and never do vaginal?

>FINALLY had sex this year
>Felt good but nowhere near as hyped up as normalfags make it out to be
>Best part for me was touching a titty
Fucking normalfags, shit is so overrated

so wait hold on i just realised now I'm 40 does that mean I'm a fuciking wizard now!!

FUCKING WOOOSH!

Attached: WOOOSH.jpg (474x212, 14.03K)

Putting it in the butt is a natural reaction. Its pretty common in the animal world

it's not that im into it. i'm just scared.

How does it feel?

niggha listen to me now you have to have sex to not be a virgin. if you don't have sex you're still a virgin

is it not better than playing xbox?

A better version of masturbating, I mean it IS good just not what I expected to the point of genuine disappointment.
Sure

whoa take it easy man
ill try to have sex soon

lads watch out im about to cast my first 40 year old virgin spell

on you

Attached: Noodle dick spell.jpg (500x584, 28.47K)

it might be too late look what happened

Thinking you know what sex is like after your first time is like thinking you know what BMX is like after your first time going down the parking lot with training wheels on.

thanks a lot, jerk! well, might as well break out the DnD handbook

wait what?! when does it get good?!

here's your hat

Attached: hat.jpg (750x950, 140.88K)

makes sense. if you're a virgin at 30 you wont have the foundation of social skills required to meet people socially and wont ever meet a woman

but all you need to do is hire a hooker

no it has to be meeting up in a random circumstance and with your own charisma trick a girl into bed

When you git gud.

so never then

so if i just lie to someone and get them to sleep with me or find someone really desperate, i'm in the clear? isn't that just as bad as hiring a hooker?

yes

literally me