/who/ - Doctor Who General

KINO ON THE MENU

Killed:

Attached: doctor-who-177-army-of-ghosts-doomsday-s2e12-13-dvdbash-01.jpg (1825x1261, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArmchairObserv1/status/1517931812672225280
youtube.com/watch?v=OCASOPVp-2k
youtube.com/watch?v=nD4hJBSGo8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QbXcHJorI
twitter.com/oliverontheweb
twitter.com/leopoldxfitz
twitter.com/ElSandifer/status/1518634146406572032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Revolution of the Daleks and Fugitive of the Judoon are the sexiest Jodie episodes.

photoshop this

Attached: phtoshop this.jpg (1138x1158, 304.35K)

The one where she turns into an angel is the sexiest episode

This thread will die within 60 replies.

fake fan

Attached: large (1).jpg (600x600, 158.8K)

Attached: 67543.png (658x512, 537.23K)

Attached: lol.jpg (900x507, 63.42K)

Attached: wot.png (431x490, 478.89K)

fuck

Attached: 279217853_392469665871415_2704301362406822004_n.jpg (1080x1350, 226.5K)

source

Attached: nuwho.jpg (1377x963, 121.17K)

the GREATEST SHOW IN the GALAAXYYYY

Big Finish fucked up their own reveal. Amazing video.

twitter.com/ArmchairObserv1/status/1517931812672225280

source

Attached: 1650317815941.jpg (1167x748, 44.9K)

bbc presents:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNYYYY

once

Now it's old

Dead
Meme
dead meme

dead meme

dea d meme

d e a d
me me

deadm eme

edead mdeme

Is she going to be the next Donna Noble and smack the Doctor around a few times?

She's coomable in all of them.

kek. I love this

photoshop this

Attached: b51rwor729c31.png (1112x2500, 3.14M)

rtd is worse thsn chuinalls

Attached: 1648863791680.jpg (1000x563, 186.34K)

You
Will
Die
Alone

You mean he

Attached: jack-harkness-john-barrowman.gif (640x640, 3.73M)

*they

Do you think the classic Docs will wear their original costumes in the Centenary Special?

Retad.

wiliam hartyenls is the best dcotor who ever

Attached: 1636586168730.jpg (1000x750, 208.62K)

A suicide method is any means by which a person chooses to end their life. Suicide attempts do not always result in death, and a nonfatal suicide attempt can leave the person with serious physical injuries, long-term health problems, and brain damage.

Worldwide, three suicide methods predominate with the pattern varying in different countries. These are hanging, poisoning by pesticides, and firearms.Other common suicide methods include jumping from a great height, drug overdoses, and drowning.

Suicides are often impulse decisions that may be preventable by removing the means.[5] Making common suicide methods less accessible leads to an overall reduction in the number of suicides.Some ways to do this include restricting access to pesticides, firearms, and known-used drugs. Other important measures are the introduction of policies that address the misuse of alcohol and the treatment of mental disorders. Gun-control measures in a number of countries have seen a reduction in suicides and other gun-related deaths.

Suicide is death caused by injuring oneself with the intent to die. A suicide attempt is when someone harms themselves with any intent to end their life, but they do not die as a result of their actions.

Many factors can increase the risk for suicide or protect against it. Suicide is connected to other forms of injury and violence. For example, people who have experienced violence, including child abuse, bullying, or sexual violence have a higher suicide risk. Being connected to family and community support and having easy access to health care can decrease suicidal thoughts and behaviours.

Suicide rates increased 30% between 2000–2018, and declined in 2019 and 2020. Suicide is a leading cause of death in the United States,3 with 45,979 deaths in 2020. This is about one death every 11 minutes. The number of people who think about or attempt suicide is even higher. In 2020, an estimated 12.2 million American adults seriously thought about suicide, 3.2 million planned a suicide attempt, and 1.2 million attempted suicide.

Suicide affects all ages. In 2020, suicide was among the top 9 leading causes of death for people ages 10-64. Suicide was the second leading cause of death for people ages 10-14 and 25-34.

Some groups have higher suicide rates than others. Suicide rates vary by race/ethnicity, age, and other factors, such as where someone lives. By race/ethnicity, the groups with the highest rates were non-Hispanic American Indian/Alaska Native and non-Hispanic White populations. Other Americans with higher than average rates of suicide are veterans, people who live in rural areas, and workers in certain industries and occupations like mining and construction. Young people who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual have higher rates of suicidal thoughts and behaviour compared to their peers who identify as heterosexual.

I finished Smith completely bros. Sad to see him go but his ending felt like Moffat saw End of Time, realized what a fucking mess it was, and then decided he'll just repeat almost the same mess anyway for his Doctor. This story is just put together in a way to make Clara as jealous and hearbroken as possible so she can seethe for an entire season afterwards.

11 > 10. Crapoldi time.

The global age-standardized suicide rate for 2016 was 10.5 per 100 000. Rates varied widely, however, between countries, from 5 suicide deaths per 100 000, to more than 30 per 100 000. While 79% of the world’s suicides occurred in low- and middle-income countries, high-income countries had the highest rate, at 11.5 per 100 000. Nearly three times as many men as women die by suicide in high-income countries, in contrast to low- and middle-income countries, where the rate is more equal.

Suicide was the second leading cause of death among young people aged 15-29 years, after road injury. Among teenagers aged 15-19 years, suicide was the second leading cause of death among girls (after maternal conditions) and the third leading cause of death in boys (after road injury and interpersonal violence).

The most common methods of suicide are hanging, pesticide self-poisoning, and firearms. Key interventions that have shown success in reducing suicides are restricting access to means; educating the media on responsible reporting of suicide; implementing programmes among young people to build life skills that enable them to cope with life stresses; and early identification, management and follow-up of people at risk of suicide.

Jumping from a dangerous location, such as from a high window, balcony, or roof, or from a cliff, dam, or bridge, is an often used suicide method in some countries. Many countries have noted suicide bridges such as the Nanjing Yangtze River Bridge (China) and the Golden Gate Bridge (US). Nonfatal attempts in these situations can have severe consequences including paralysis, organ damage, and broken bones.

In the United States, jumping is among the least common methods of suicide (less than 2% of all reported suicides in 2005). In a 75-year period to 2012, there were around 1,400 suicides at the Golden Gate Bridge. In New Zealand, secure fencing at the Grafton Bridge substantially reduced the rate of suicides.

Jumping is the most common method of suicide in Hong Kong, accounting for 52.1% of all reported suicide cases in 2006 and similar rates for the years before that. The Centre for Suicide Research and Prevention of the University of Hong Kong believes that it may be due to the abundance of easily accessible high-rise buildings in Hong Kong.

Attached: FOTZEHHXsAYMu7-.jpg (900x675, 108.96K)

On railway tracks above ground, somebody may simply lie down or stand on the tracks, as the speed of an approaching train prevents its easy stopping. This type of suicide may cause trauma for the train driver.

Jumping in front of an oncoming subway train has a 59% death rate, lower than the 90% death rate for rail-related suicides. This is most likely because trains traveling on open tracks travel relatively quickly, whereas trains arriving at a subway station are decelerating to stop and board passengers.

Data gathered to 2014 showed that there were 3,000 suicides and 800 trespass-related injuries on the European railways each year. In the Netherlands, as many as 10% of all suicides are rail-related. In Belgium where rail service is frequently interrupted due to a high level of suicide by rail, families are expected to cover the substantial cost of rail network standstill.

A large number of suicides in Japan every year involve the railway system. Suicide by train is seen as a social problem, especially in the larger cities such as Tokyo or Nagoya, because it disrupts train schedules, damages equipment, harms the drivers, and, if one occurs during the morning rush-hour, causes numerous commuters to arrive late for work. Suicide by train persists despite a common policy among life insurance companies to deny payment to the beneficiary in the event of suicide by train (payment is usually made in the event of most other forms of suicide). Suicides involving the high-speed bullet-train, or Shinkansen are extremely rare, as the tracks are usually inaccessible to the public (i.e. elevated and/or protected by tall fences with barbed wire) and legislation mandates additional fines against the family and next-of-kin of the person who died by suicide. As in Belgium, family members of the person who died by suicide may be expected to cover the cost of rail disruption, which can be significantly extensive.

go away.

Advocacy of suicide has also taken place over the Internet. A study by the British Medical Journal found that Web searches for information on suicide are likely to return sites that encourage, and even facilitate, suicide attempts. While pro-suicide resources were less frequent than neutral or anti-suicide sites, they were nonetheless easily accessible. There is some concern that such sites may push the suicidal person over the edge. Death. Some people form suicide pacts with people they meet online. Becker writes, "Suicidal adolescent visitors risk losing their doubts and fears about committing suicide. Risk factors include peer pressure to commit suicide and appointments for joint suicides. Furthermore, some chat rooms celebrate chatters who committed suicide."

William Francis Melchert-Dinkel, 47 years old in May 2010, from Faribault, Minnesota, a licensed nurse from 1991 until February 2009, stands accused of encouraging people to commit suicide while he watched voyeuristically on a webcam. He allegedly told these contemplating suicide what methods worked best, that it was okay to commit suicide, that they would be better in heaven, and/or entered into suicide pacts with them. Dinkel was charged with two counts of assisting suicide, for allegedly encouraging the suicides of a person in Britain in 2005 and another person in Canada in 2008.

Suzy's Law would, in the US, ban sites that provide information on suicide methods or otherwise assist suicide. There have been some legal bans on pro-suicide web sites, most notably in Australia, but arguably such bans merely increase awareness of such sites and encourage site owners to move their sites to different jurisdictions.

Adam discovers the wonders of travelling in the Tardis. In the far future, Satellite 5 broadcasts to the entire Earth Empire, but anyone promoted to Floor 500 is never seen again, and the Doctor suspects mankind is being manipulated. Does Adam have what it takes to become the Time Lord's companion?

Ah yes, a 17th century sports trainer.

Attached: FQe3JRKXoAUFaMe.jpg (335x224, 20.07K)

Attached: elon musk.jpg (900x510, 44.29K)

Been reading through the threads and can only assume that schizo is an AI, I remember reading a paper on how to destroy dissident internet communities and one of the tactics was schizo ai spam

Attached: 6k267.jpg (300x168, 6.36K)

Watching Doctor Who has a reportedly 13% chance increase of causing one to commit suicide. This chance is increased in the range of 1 - 4% from observation of episodes from 2018 - 2022. Watching episodes from 2005 - 2015 may mitigate this effect somewhat, though many who suffer the feelings still end up deceased soon after. Additionally, observing other works by Chibnall (e.g. Torchwood, Broadchurch) has a small increase of suicide chance, though lesser than those experienced as a result of Doctor Who. A common trend among many who have committed as a result of being a Doctor Who fan is a lack of friends or common acquaintances, lack of feeling able to communicate one's feelings to another one has assured trust in, and lack of understanding in basic human life skills. The episode most common in increasing the chance of suicide is "The Timeless Children", followed by "The Vanquishers". The episode most likely to subdue these effects is "Closing Time", followed by "Boom Town".

*I

one post closer

youtube.com/watch?v=OCASOPVp-2k

youtube.com/watch?v=nD4hJBSGo8E

"Doctor Who...ish" is what Chibnall should have called his whole run

kek

Attached: bridge.jpg (1000x800, 116.97K)

Attached: oli.jpg (400x400, 38.02K)

tuvmfcasyt

apology for poor english

when were you when osgud dies

i was sat at home drinking brain fluid when missy ring

'tumblr is die'

'no'

and you?????????????

oxto rhwo is jt my favourite show and i am not drunk i just watche d the ambadssadors of death on netfcix

If you want to know what's happening, the schizo throws an extreme hissy fit when life/threads don't go his way so he does one of the follow
>copypastes wiki articles
>throws in other posts into AI story generators to come up with long gibberish that imitates speech
>intentionally replies in a confusing way
>pretends to be another poster in order to derail discussions
The motivation is unclear, but the goal is to derail threads through interference, to push people away from actually discussing Doctor Who.

In October 2017, a woman complained to ITV that Langley had harassed and sexually assaulted her at Band on the Wall, a Manchester music venue. After an internal investigation into the woman's allegations, Langley's contract with Coronation Street was terminated with immediate effect. His character continued to appear on screen until December 2017. On 30 October 2017, police confirmed that Langley had been charged with two counts of sexual assault. Langley appeared in court on 28 November 2017 and pleaded guilty to the charges. His drunkenness on the night was not considered as mitigation by the District Judge. He was sentenced to a twelve-month community order and 40 days of rehabilitation activity. Additionally, he was required to observe a curfew, wear an electronic tag, pay compensation to his victims and register as a sex offender for 5 years.

llololol suicide let's do it tonighhttt

then he said

i can'tdoi i ica't doit nsshhhshshsh

i am the master
nd u will obey me
doo doo doo
doo doo doo

I am the walrus
I am the eggman

chibnall did it
i blame chibnall
chibnall did it
i blame chinball

it's snowing on mount riki

fuck chips

bill as bill as bill sa lib dem bill
moffut
retard
chib

mathieson
argentina
spergout
w
s
a
don't cremeta me

lol2 dark

vna level dark
spider-like creatures
12 gives clala a shock of her life
gb level fuck off
how hipe are u guys for ktm?

i watched it in bed with my gf
she commited now i am
lol
say lol
PLease

>Doctor Who
is shit anyway

GAH

Attached: GAH.png (761x746, 606.6K)

chips

these look kino

fuck chips

Attached: FOYgc6LWYAAEhGZ.jpg (900x900, 140.52K)

having special interests is pointless
no one cares
no one cares
No
One
Cares

The BBC should hire me to do a Dr Who movie.
Here are my demands:
1. American actor as new doctor for a one off
2. Directed be me (an American)
3. Hot paki side kick woman (large breasts and wide hips)
4. Evil Dr Who Doppleganger from a parallel universe
5. I blow up the TARDIS
6. I make moves on the Paki actress and get in trouble
8. Movie will be "the last Dr who episode" ending the story once and for all
9. The ending actually calls back and connects to the first black and white episode of Dr. who creating an Ouroboros effect
10. I will try to make moves on the Paki actress again

chips?

She should be the new Doctor.

Attached: 1645478693654.png (480x480, 387.62K)

Attached: FRLu75ZWYAA6STa.jpg (1600x1200, 140.81K)

What's number 7?

you want fries with that?

chipps

this was written by RTD

starring Pertwee

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1QbXcHJorI

7. chips

Don't get all chippy with me, Vera Duckworth.

They fly now?

VERA FUCK WORTH

THERE is no reason to live
LOL
suicide is free!
go for it sperglord
have your chips and eat them too

chips

twitter.com/oliverontheweb
twitter.com/leopoldxfitz

They flew in the comics years ago on platforms.
A Dalek flew in Remembrance of the Daleks as the cliff-hanger to Part One.
A Dalek flew in Dalek.

Daleks notably did not fly in Destiny of the Daleks, the Doctor making fun of

lol no one cares
chips

twitter.com/ElSandifer/status/1518634146406572032

She can be the side kick in my Hollywood Production of Doctor Who.

Due to legality of the situation (point 6) I am not allowed to talk about it until after my court hearing.