Rifles are good

Rifles are good

Attached: 1650538975128.png (640x651, 128.34K)

Rifles are…LE GOOD

THE GUN IS GOOD

Rifles are bad because they are technology

dont forget your cling wrap anons

You know, I don’t really see the “Riddler is Yea Forums” thing at all.
Even if you say incels are the metaphor, the crazier ones who do this stuff think this is the pathetic site for edgy normies and most law enforcement and media outlets seem to be aware of that

Hello fellow kinoisseur

i'm not wearing cling wrap

Attached: pirate voice man.png (94x108, 12.65K)

this is more like it!

Attached: 0007699512_20.jpg (480x480, 27.41K)

What gauge? What caliber?

gather around everyone! new wojak just dropped

AAHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO
NOOOOO

NO
NO
NOOOOOOOOO

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VEEEEEEE

MARIIIIIAAAAAAAAHHHHH

THE PENIS IS EVIL!

All guns should be banned and melted down into utensils

Fucking idiot, guys wrap it up, we'll try this again tomorrow, seems like retard user is here and he's ruining every thread

All leftists should be banned and melted into Venezuela.

Kek

Omg le kek and this based conservabro!

what caliber are ya'll kids bringing to the uprising tomorrow, folks??

Attached: 1621489271627.png (322x527, 147.91K)

LOOK HERE. LOOK LISTEN.

Attached: The-Batman-Trailer-2-Riddler.jpg (1000x666, 49.96K)

butthurt faggot look at what he wrote

Why does he wear the gimp mask

It's military grade... I think area 51! Crazy dude?!

It's a WINTER COMBAT MASK! They have them at Gotham Army Surplus, and they have the field jacket too!

Bout tree fiddy

If I pull it off will he die?

If you looked like Paul Dano, you'd hide your face too.

It's a WINTER COMBAT MASK! They have them at Gotham Army Surplus, and they have the field jacket too!

no, definitely a gimp mask for bottoms. For gay winter army sex.

And if I don't want to do that, who's going to make me turn in my guns, and what will they use to coerce me?

>It's a WINTER COMBAT MASK!
Everyone who wears that nerd’s gimp mask except for the riddler thug with the DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN is a true bottom’s bottom.

>thank you for all the likes and advice on detonators

Attached: 1645151625223.jpg (1080x1246, 118.9K)

Gun ownership tax

YOU HAD ONE JOB /pol/

SHOOT
THE
BLACK
WOMAN

AVEEEEEE MARIAAAA

Attached: rid.png (1732x946, 982.36K)

you can tell they are going to be triggered by this

How come every time movies or TV shows try to depict anything involving the internet, it always comes off extremely cringy?

Like every sitcom now has an episode where one of the characters goes "viral" on the internet and it's always the worst thing ever. Has anyone in hollywood actually used the internet?

Writers can write believable dialogue for days but they can't write a believable YouTube comment to save their life.

Dumb fuck should have joined the cult of the murder /k/ube.

You’re just a little baby. That’s exactly what it looks like in real life too. The cringe is you being a bitch.

>How come every time movies or TV shows try to depict anything involving the internet, it always comes off extremely cringy?
Because it's always written by outsiders.

>Savage. who is this guy user?
>let's do a poll does he deserve it?
>if yes: feelsgodman.jpeg
>if no: feelsbadman.jpeg
>you can tell they're going to be so triggered by this

Nobody actually says shit like that in here.

Attached: 22222224.png (2019x1241, 3.5M)

Savage. who is this guy user?

Why is he cosplaying as Zodiac?

lol this website is so weird
it's like some bastard hybrid of Yea Forums, Twitch, and Livejournal

What caliber? What gauge?

>paul dano probably shitposted on this website for character "research"

keked

Lmaooooo

Attached: 1649588491854.jpg (599x449, 37.85K)

How will they enforce the tax? What if I say "no" to being taxed?

I love how every time Hollywood tries to portrait something about internet culture they get it incredibly wrong

yeah, there should be hundreds of sex crazed pakis commenting on everything a woman does on the internet

lmao le based conservabro omg!

You get audited by IRS and will get a tax penalty when you pay your taxes. If you don’t pay that you get your house repossessed or your life ruined in the process of your “stand”.

How are they going to do all that if I have guns and they don't? Are they going to piss and moan and annoy me until I give in?

Is that Mark E. Smith?

how many clips?

Your credit card gets cancelled and you run out of money in the bank after the government takes that. Once you can’t pay bills or get food it’s a matter of time. You can try paying with bitcoins but they’ll just block you because of your illegal tax avoidance. You can try using your own genny but at that point you are already living in some shithole land and the government will just let you die of old age forgotten and alone.

Okay so I walk into the bank with my guns and demand they give me cash. Not really a difficult problem to solve.

kek, imagining the Baleman voice

Rifles are le-AAAAAAAVEEEE MAARIIIIIAAAA-ACK

So then you get killed by a swat team of guys who are better equipped and trained than you? I don't really get where you're going with this

So your life gets ruined, just as planned. See