What is the most realistic ghost movie?

Attached: ROYAL-Ghost-1.jpg (615x409, 32.2K)

Ghostbusters.
As real as "real life" ghosts.

there's no such thing as ghosts, you retards. Imagine how stupid you have to be to actually believe we exist

Any movie without a ghost

What's the name of that series of short films, one is about a man on a lifeboat, another one has a spooky woman just sitting on a chair in a small village?

ghosts are real, so are demons, so are gnomes

something a ghost would say

Attached: A19573A8-A8E4-4F21-A4E6-0B4E0A021390.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Attached: 0Z-0YiuOacxprk2-7N3rEuBdK03yDVeoOXfWdQppcVY.jpg (640x419, 61.1K)

stop it, mike

i don't know if they're definitively spirits of the passed on but phenomena described as paranormal is 100% real. my house has disembodied voices.

The Forbidden Files by Jean-Teddy Filippe

paranormal activity 1. there, we are all thinking it. its the best one. it's the only good one in the series too. you're welcome.

low IQ post

Oh no, a boy in a hoodie!! Save me niggerman! I'm going insaaaane!!!

Found this picture of you. Thanks.

Attached: 1634164573376.png (680x680, 1.01M)

>we

Attached: 1483050617007.png (529x694, 527.99K)

Some kind of ghost or spirit type energy absolutely exists, and I know this because I've experienced it first hand

Have you considered how much more exponentially likely it is that you're just mentally ill?

The two movies which captured the haunting uncanniness and existensial horror of ghosts imo are Kairo/ Pulse and Lake Mungo

Attached: kairo ghost lady.jpg (700x300, 18.52K)

Some mental illness movie, like The Babadook

her movement in that scene is just flat out inspired. nobody else would think of that

your shitty apartment has plumbing issues and the wind sometimes makes wheezing sounds as it passes through the leaks, you gullible retard

lol this

what do you mean by realistic? You mean real life videos that show supposedly real ghosts? Or fictional movies that are "believable"?

Ghoist of Mards (1999)

Attached: __JoeB.jpg (900x843, 222.66K)

why did you put believable in quotes?

because it can only be in-universe[of the movie] believable

so is sneed
what you're point

Attached: i-see-you-2019-poster.jpg (1200x1777, 96.05K)

>shitty apartment
wrong
also i'm not the only one hearing the voices, everyone who lives here has had an experience with them

jej

Nice try ghost, not even those trips can hide your true nature.

>Ghosts
Cringe
>Demons and their more evil counterparts Gnomes
Based

If any science bitch redditor tried to sleep overnight in an old haunted place he would be begging to leave before you know it

The 1960s version of The Haunting but you're all fucking retard plebs so go watch the faggy Netflix version

unironically yes. seeing paranormal stuff on youtube and experiencing it are completely different things. even benign, non-threatening paranormal stuff is very unsettling.

A paradox

Attached: SPOTS-BLACK-MONK-STARING-AT-HIM-FROM-OTHER-SIDE-OF-CASTLE-GROUNDS.jpg (615x713, 74.62K)

I prefer demons. Watched A Dark Song and Veronica recently, had a good time.

what is an old haunted place?

why do ghosts only haunt buildings and not rivers, street intersections, open fields?

I did on three different occasions already. went with some friends, the "haunted" house was disgusting and had signs of wear and tear everywhere, leaking in the walls. it was pretty old.
one one occasion the whole thing was staged to be spooky by the owners,
in the middle of the night, some guy was coming into the room with a wolf mask or some shit on. creepy sounds in bluetooth speakers in the wall. kicked him in the shinbone and then he ran away, ofc they denied everything the next morning to sell more overnight stays. it was embarassing for everyone involved

.>we

>In the beginning there was nothing
>Which subsequently exploded giving birth to existence

Attached: 1639647368167.jpg (2255x3138, 563.24K)

People don't often die in open fields nor have any attachment to them

go somewhere with an actual reputation

I believe in ghosts but that isn't how the big bang theory goes at all. No physicist or astronomer is saying there was nothing, simply that we don't know what came before the expansion

an unknown variable is still nothing

>rivers, street intersections, open fields?
gettysburgh
lol

most realistic ghost movie? no such thing

most enjoyable spooky flick? gonjiam or grave encounters

Attached: 1649462348705.jpg (948x435, 180.71K)

>so what is it
>we don't know
>then how do you know it exists?

Absolutely frightening. Totally 100% accurate in it's portrayal of ghosts.

Attached: MV5BNzcyMjExNjg3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY4Mjc1MDE@._V1_UY1200_CR89,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 63.83K)

HAHAHAH GET IT GET IT? HE SAID WE INSTEAD OF THEY??? THUS IMPLYING THAT THIS POST WAS IN ACTUAL REAL IN FACT REALITY MADE BY A GHOST? DO YOU GET IT? AM I FITTING IN YET?

Isnt it curious that now with the invention of the smartphones with 1000000 megapixel cameras built in and any person being avle to record an encounter with alien, ghosts and big foot, these sort of things just stopped appearing??

They're literally just noises that people who already believe in ghosts then attribute to ghosts

>we don't know who shot JFK
>therefore no-one did and a bullet magically manifested
no wonder you believe in ghosts

lighten up bro

Fuck you glowniggers
Fuck you nigger lover tranny mods
And fuck Jesus Hershel Christ forever

Why do insecure faggots need their art to be "realistic" just so they can be justified in consuming it? What kind of a braindead moron would need to uphold a standard of realism in the realm of the supernatural and sci-fi, y'know, FICTIONAL genres...

so what are some realistic ghost movies

>ghosts are fake
>tv says so

And I bet you expect me to believe sasquatch and tigers are real too.

this is why you have no friends

sasquatches aren't real but yetis are

>sasquatch
>not watching Bob Gymlan religiously in current year

Attached: FIw1_GtXwAQfL.jpg (240x240, 14.69K)

inb4 hurr durr prove that ghosts don't exist

science bitches literally believe that shows like ghost adventures are entirely faked yet somehow can't find one piece of evidence to prove it after like 20 years

Humor is reddit.
>im having so much fun on the internet harhar epic pun epic dad joke

Go back to your Neil Degrasse Tyson videos redditor

hurr durr prove that ghosts don't exist

I thought The Others was pretty realistic. Plus it spooped the hell out of me.

Attached: file.png (800x1185, 1.06M)

The burden of proof is on the ghost hunters. If there's no evidence on their end, why go out of your way to disprove the opposite?

based kidmankino

you are right about ghosts and big foot but for ayylmaoos we have literally military tier videos from pentagon and credible account about tic-tacs ayylmaoos

ok enlightened athiest

>humanoid creatures that live in north america for centuries without being discovered
>what a retard fairytale
>advanced alien civilization coming to earth to fuck with fighter pilots and then suddenly disappear
>OH MY GOD AYYLUMS ARE LITERALLY REAL AND VISIT US REGULARLY
you are still a retard if you believe the tictac was anything else than an equipment malfunction