Will we ever see actual kino filmed in space in our lifetime?

will we ever see actual kino filmed in space in our lifetime?

Attached: 1632476793364.png (721x278, 37.11K)

Space is reddit.

>authenticating all humans
so no anomynity? terrible idea

Tell me how this dumbass buying Twitter is a good thing for free speech? Seems to me like he's just pandering to the american ring wing/libertarian audience to stay in the spotlight

I don't hate or care about Elon Musk, I just wish he didn't exist.

Attached: FB_IMG_1650922559359.jpg (522x500, 15.15K)

dude thinks he's running a country

Kinda accurate meme. Both cases, two rich assholes shitting on poor people

Corporations and social media have more power than the government, so he's right

>Seems to me like he's just pandering to the american ring wing/libertarian audience to stay in the spotlight
That's correct!

the man is unironically a scam artist no different than Elizabeth Holmes except the fact that some of his projects have seen success

Attached: tesla-bot.jpg (2400x1600, 272.34K)

I genuinely don't get why this site is magically filled with elon shills

I'm not a commie but he's fucking cringe, he didn't invent shit, he literally stole teslas name, his biggest achievement is a 8x8 foot tunnel under las vegas

hey, that's the guy who put a car in space!

His Twitter memes are the cringiest boomer tier shit I've ever seen, like I get it Elon is famous because he makes (read his engineers and tecnicians) cool and wacky tecnological shit and he's a rich buissness man, but still

inb4 someone says free speech only applies to the government

Attached: erit.jpg (593x473, 100.01K)

Elon and Ted Cruz aren't taking away my rights
They're not bankrupting every small business while billion dollar corporations make record profits and consolidate power.
Blame the CDC and Democrat politicians that are pushing covid as a means of control

Attached: 1639345407175.jpg (960x560, 115.79K)

He was great in Iron Man 2. Why'd he stop acting?

the destruction of twitter is a good thing in any outcome

i'm going to call elon musk the antichrist before anyone else does

thanks to the gay cakes

Mutually beneficial, it's a win win. He gets advertising and publicity i.e. business, and the people get what they want, free speech

>They're not bankrupting every small business while billion dollar corporations make record profits and consolidate power.
uh...

He has both eyes so unless he loses one in an accident it's not him

>Elon and Ted Cruz aren't taking away my rights
Because you aren't a Tesla worker trying to unionize

This.

If he removed all moderation from Twitter the servers would crash from the sheer level of activity

will a new twitter clone appear to goad lefties into using it instead? or is twitter simply too big, and you need to come up with a new means of internet communication instead in order to compete with it.

>while billion dollar corporations make record profits and consolidate power.

But they had a rainbow flag in their profile user.

Attached: ows.jpg (2010x952, 716.34K)

>the people get what they want, free speech
You seriously believe in his bullshits?

isnt he and NASA/SpaceX supposed to be taking Tom Cruise to space for the next Mission Impossible?

Attached: 1649649586964.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

cast it

Attached: 1629674204989.png (607x573, 365.43K)

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
STOP CHEERING YOU FOOLS YOU UTTER BUFFOONS. REALIZE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS STATEMENT.

Attached: 1639174663768.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

He's not removing all moderation, just stopping twatter from silencing wrongthink.

it will go the way of the tumblr

Cringe as hell

will he unban Trump?

>now you can say whatever you like!
>but only after submitting several forms of photographic identification :)

>just stopping twatter from silencing wrongthink
You mean keeping right wings account open to spread bullshit and bigotry?

Trump already said he’s not going back to Twitter.

>You mean keeping right wing accounts open to counter far-left bullshit and grooming?

Attached: tammygracie.jpg (765x772, 557.57K)

Will Musk ever try to step into politics?

Based if real.
I'm under no impression that Elon will literally let everyone do whatever they want, but it can't really be worse. And it makes leftoids seethe in impotent anger, so thats good too.

yeah you are

Blue checkmakrs pissing and shitting their wounds in anger

Attached: 1537344973686.png (610x720, 154.24K)

There is a worryingly large amount of bots created on these platforms made just to steer public opinion.

>silencing wrongthink
They never really put any effort into this, just barely enough to give that impression to stakeholders.
Twitter thrives on users being agitated, arguing all day, and having their data sold. Musk will probably just accelerate it.

So many SEETHING Adam Something watchers in this thread.

he is literally a real life Bruce Wayne and I am tired of pretending he is not

Seething trannies who never bought tesla stock. KEK

>You mean keeping right wings account open to spread bullshit and bigotry?
you people support totalitarianism and mass killings

Why? He's one of the only billionaires actually attempting to do anything with his wealth via SpaceX instead of sitting on piles of gold and scamming through charities etc.

Elon musk is not unironically funny but he is ironically funny

Elon Musk will run for president in the next 10 years

Musk is libertarian anyway, so I doubt much will change. Him taking ownership should be any sign for you to rejoin or be worried if you already use it. You think he bought it to give the work free speech? Kek. Like a billionaire is going to want to do anything for you.

>Elon musk’s endeavors
>not a scam

user I…

Attached: 79243B8D-DB9E-4A53-B047-DCD036892862.jpg (1199x800, 160.57K)

I wish he was a Libertarian.

so what

Attached: 1636988278204.png (591x628, 334.1K)

Watching Musk cultists try to justify Hyperloop is the funniest shit in the universe

You can't own NSA property silly Elon.

>will we ever see actual kino filmed in space in our lifetime?
perhaps in our lifetime, you can have on demand computer generated kino following your verbal prompts
write and shoot a new season of the tv show you just finished watching? AI could make one
(yes this idea was on a comedy podcast recenlty)

>it's a scam because I said so
he isn't even making hyperloops, retard

kek

you are evil

I would argue that this doesn't ewuate to public authentication though. You can still purge bots while not having to publicly admit that you've been authenticated.

Even Yea Forums technically authenticates you as human

I bet you watch Adam Something and Vaush LOL

im going to fucking kill you

and youre not a crusader for good, you fucking dork.

Everyone is tired of your shit

It doesn't matter because these systems exist to subjugate people mentally and spiritually, shape their opinions, influence their decisions and train the software that will eventually monitor and control every minutia of our lives. In short it's over but we can still enjoy twitter leftoids reeing.

Trannies and fags should be put to death

Seriously why do leftists hate uncompromising free speech so much?

Elon Musk is an authoritarian who hates free speech.

Attached: 1640167365300.png (1000x1000, 135K)