Star Trek

Did you like Porthos?

Attached: 1650885168823.jpg (320x320, 23.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2022/tv/features/star-trek-porthos-reveal-paramount-plus-1203439601/
youtu.be/Mtn0QMRdJTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Musketeer?

No, the dog.

Attached: progos.jpg (513x768, 121.94K)

Cheese.

>Canonically murdered by Scotty
I don't care what some comic book claims

Goodest of boys

Attached: 1634323863759.jpg (1000x700, 52.49K)

unironically the best actor on star trek

He survived.
>A new, whimsical addition to the Star Trek saga, "Porthos" will tell the story of Admiral Archer's adorable canine friend as he finds himself stranded on a bizarre alien world following a transporter experiment conducted by Montgomery Scott. Fans will be delighted to hear that Scott Bakula (Quantum Leap, NCIS) and Simon Pegg (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz) will reprise their roles in the limited series. The visionary British author Neil Gaiman (Coraline, American Gods) will serve as showrunner for the ten-episode event series. "Star Trek: Porthos" is coming exclusively to Paramount+ in early 2023.
variety.com/2022/tv/features/star-trek-porthos-reveal-paramount-plus-1203439601/

Attached: star-trek-porthos_poster.png (633x900, 680.39K)

scotty was born almost a hundred years after ST:ENT. How long do beagles live in the future?

What if I told you that Porthos was actually a bitch?

the dog has a wang though

CGI

Can't stand Pegg desu. Hope he gets super AIDS.

"KLINGONS could be here" he thought. "I've never been to this system before. There could be KLINGONS anywhere." The cool wind felt good in his Starfleet uniform. "I HATE KLINGONS" he thought. Faith of the Heart reverberated through the decks of the his entire starship, making it pulsate even as the Andorian ale pulsed though his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of aliens in unexplored space. "With a starship, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: klingons could be here.png (483x643, 393.83K)

Attached: archer.jpg (480x360, 7.54K)

This one.

Star Trek > /trek/. Always.

No, Porthos was played by a female dog actress.
Male dog actors are problematic with the leg humping and pink pencil hardons and such.

Attached: Dogfight.webm (1920x1080, 537.81K)

Actress.

>male character played by a female
bit problematic, innit?

PORTHOS was trans before TENDI

Attached: 1649621065455.jpg (929x1079, 96.95K)

Porthos was played by multiple dogs in the show and one of them was male. Seethe. Cope. Wrong. Dilate.

This has been said as nauseum, but Enterprise was better than people give it credit for.

Attached: Porthos%2C_2151.jpg (663x607, 62.9K)

Digits check out.

For sure, though the ending deserves all the shit it gets and has gotten.

It was good and they killed right after it got great.

ent's biggest flaw was trying to start out with big overarching plots instead of the comfy episodic nature of classic trek that allowed earlier shows to find their footing without committing to long term shit for a whole season
the temporal war was the worst offender of this, and crewman daniels is such an annoying faggot the only guy in all of star trek worse than eddington

I hate that dog.

Should've let the network put boybands in the mess hall.

Attached: 1622511626573.gif (298x298, 1.63M)

why do you hate the good and the pure

I also like NuTrek if that helps.

no it did a fuckton of episodics in s1/s2 the problem was that the "main" plot they chose would be complete fucking garbage in any amount. the fucking andorian/vulcan conflict was amazing and it was shit on by all the time travel garbage.

S5 would have been Romulan Brian Thompson kino

Attached: 1625945439757.jpg (1280x720, 133.4K)

they really did drop the ball by not expanding into the diplomatic foundations of the federation
they could have gone through alien species from TOS one by one and had first contacts galore, instead they invent shitty new species they never use again so they can show off their new makeup artists (who are talented and blameless for their bad direction)
ty yes

Enterprise is the unholy bastard child of old and new Star Trek.

They killed and ate Porthos at each season end's wrap party. Linda Park suggested that they do that.

Attached: Beagle Tea.jpg (632x480, 57.16K)

>filename
kek

>Beagle_Tea.jpg

Attached: 1538388354547.jpg (500x377, 134.75K)

they could have even kept the entire suliban shit intact if it was just
>rommies keep starting proxy wars to destabilize region

What’s in the chalice, Q?

You didn't cook it right, user.

Attached: Neelix stew pot.jpg (309x384, 25.01K)

A toast! To Star Trek!

Attached: cum chalice.jpg (1919x1438, 730.39K)

>suliban introduces romulans and elaborates on vulcan/romulan differences in tactics while teaching archer about the actual threats that surround him
such a waste
youtu.be/Mtn0QMRdJTY

Tranya, extracted from the scrotums of the finest trannys and fermented for 55 years.

Attached: Tranya party.jpg (694x530, 58.9K)

Okay, this is the best thread on Yea Forums right now.

Attached: Q.jpg (475x363, 30.02K)

Attached: 1640237345376.png (1920x1080, 816.86K)

kys

It's pungent... sulfury. But goes down smooth.

Friendly reminder that this guy fucked T'Pol.

*enters thread*

Attached: 1642049446156.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Me farting

ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD
RUNNING THROUGH SPARKS TO HERE
ITS BEEN A LONG TIME
BUT THE END IS FINALLY HERE

I CAN FEEL THE HEAT IN THE WIND RIGHT NOW
THE PYROTECHNICS BLAZE
AND THEYRE NOT GONNA BURN MY ASS NO MORE
NO THEYRE NOT GONNA BURN ME DOWN

That's a sensible chuckle from me

Attached: 1620931136441.jpg (1000x800, 60.84K)

What a badass.

kino

Imagine if the Xindi had tested their weapon on literally any other planet then Earth.

Attached: 1637739634463.gif (538x302, 3.06M)

No.
I loved porthos.

You’ve got faith of the heart.

it's a really super shit weapon, they coulda just crashed it into the planet really fast and done more damage. the whole xindi thing is really bizarre.

Attached: Bones Toast.gif (277x200, 381.49K)

Easy breezy beautiful pupper girl.
(the actor beagle was named Breezy)

I liked the idea of the cold war in S1 and 2, the Suluban showed up guerilla warfare style and fucked shit up and left, made them a unique enemy when compared to klingons/romulans where the federation was walking on eggshells to prevent war. And the fact that they attacked randomly made sense for the episodic content, the execution of the idea was terrible though.
S3 was too focused on the Xindi and too miserable for my taste.
S4 was great, long 2-3 episode arcs was the perfect format for them to lean on being a sequel and build up on the lore.

fucking kek.
I'm not sure if this is real or just an elaborate joke.
Can't imagine something dumber than a dog getting its own spinoff of Star Trek.

It sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?

I wrote a great episode idea for a transporter incident where t'pol and porthos get combined into one being called t'porthos.
I think it could have saved Ent.

Still waiting for that photoshop

T’Porthos is the best thing to come out of “Star Trek” threads.

just imagine a scowl and blue gel on her tummy

Attached: 1jGPatv.jpg (431x810, 106.1K)