What's the greatest thong scene in film?

what's the greatest thong scene in film?

Attached: 2yrctMn.jpg (807x1063, 181.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PRZD8l_y0Xc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why didn't they wipe her ass before this scene? Disgusting.

For you

Attached: Imagine+being+arnold+in+that+scene+and+having+to+be+_e10cfe6d1d444157ca767726ece99805.jpg (325x244, 11.84K)

Imagine

I'm fucking glad they didn't, I said it

Nasty faggots the both of yous.
Granny.

The chick from Alien Ressurection

>he fell for the ass paper jew

She just has a dark hole.

My father the hero

hermaphrodite

I'm pretty sure that's not shit stain on her ass. that's semen + blood

>Imagine... being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: ZfrlLRs.jpg (636x466, 18.4K)

Attached: c6d7cd.gif (720x300, 831.91K)

One of only two decent scenes in that stinker of a film.

I will never understand what you people are looking at when you keep saying this. Her asshole is not dark in this picture at all. Do you not know anatomy and think it's where the shadow is?

The other being the Lab/Ripley abomination scene?

Attached: sniffgif.gif (480x269, 1.55M)

>wearing two different types of underwear at the same time
why

americans

Attached: thong.gif (480x270, 1.15M)

they barely exist because they're considered too hot for hollywood

That one's decent but I prefer the bizarre moment with Ripley and Brad Dourif in the nest with the hybrid thing be born and subsequently killing the queen that gave birth to it.

>he can't appreciate a solid butthole areola
ngmi

Attached: 1621987973427.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

No. It's fucking hot and intimate.

That made my skin crawl.

Attached: 1624806054850.jpg (667x468, 166.91K)

Reminder that thongs are disgusting and just attract skidmarks

look lower where the small dark shadow is, thats goot pretty close to being genetically butthole

Exactly why I love it.

Anons have posted the high def version of this before. You can clearly see her sphincter wrinkles. They are clean and above the shadow.

Wish girls at my school had been like this

highres

Attached: zoom-zoom-more-enhance.jpg (3600x4160, 2.61M)

kek

enhance

>JARVIS, ENHANCE!

best thing about them

this is why I'm obsessed with thongs, girls all around me were wearing them

...and on this picture, ladies and gentlemen, I have circled all areas of Natalie Portman's body that I would like to sniff. Notice that I circled her shoes and her feet as I would gladly sniff both. Any questions?

Attached: 1650911556437.jpg (3600x4160, 2.49M)

bitch got a lil nugget hangin out lmao

Honestly? You really wanna know?
I feel like I shouldn't say anything because NO ONE will believe me, but...

I wasn't there that day. That was my job. Apparently, Natalie doesn't like the thought of poop touching her fingers. And so, after she was able to afford a pro, her mom gave up on the job and left it to my wife (then my GF)
One day my GF had a pretty bad case of pink-eye and I stepped in. Natalie liked the, idk- the Ooomph of my wipe and I had a new job.
I wasn't there that day tho. Had a nasty UTI.
Her ass is probably dirty or, knowing Nattypoo, she was holding it

This scene destroyed Yea Forums forever.

No, but I agree with your thinking

I think this girl is hot but she literally has negative ass. Could have made a better choice

Ngh.

Not if the wearer washes

>swn sit on your face after coming back from a jog in a tropical rainforest
why even live bros

it's hot

Attached: 1519803119983pb.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

when you use an asshole for a while it becomes weathered and darkens
> t. homosexual

Wait is natalie hershlag’s asshole actually showing

The Change Up
youtu.be/PRZD8l_y0Xc

Attached: pyKYr0M.gif (245x138, 441.07K)

no, it's natalie portman's

How new?

imagine this retarded larp was real and your job was to wipe natalie portmans ass

Attached: Natalie-Portman-Hot-1-750x450.jpg (750x450, 54.65K)

I want to beliebe.

She was only 17 during this filming. Congratulations, you're a pedo!

Thread is pretty pointless when you've answered it in OP.

Yea Forums thrives on butthole threads.

Sure, they hired her to play a stripper at 17.

SNIIIIIIIIIIF SNIF SNIF SNIFFY SNIFF SNIFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 4.09.22 PM.png (333x273, 143.14K)