I will avenge you, Father. I will save you, Mother. I will kill you, Fjölnir

>I will avenge you, Father. I will save you, Mother. I will kill you, Fjölnir.

Attached: northman.png (1352x800, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JBYvgOc1PY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>from the demented mind of horror legend Jordan Peele

incredible physique

>I will get the booster shot, Fauci

I will avenge you sneed
I will save you feed
I will kill you seed

Why would I watch a movie about a group of savage people that raped my ancestors, betrayed their word, robbed and pillaged and slaughtered innocent unarmed men?

I am English by the way, fuck vikings. If this is the saviour of the white race cinema then I do not want it. VIkings have always been a disgrace to white culture. Pagan Britain, celts and gelts are the true kings.

I wasn't able to figure what his motivation was

White culture owes everything to med cultures.

Attached: 1624454795077.jpg (960x960, 206.65K)

This, vikings were literal ooga booga of the white race, no different from the barbaric asiatic horde that descended upon civilized europe in late antiquity. If you support vikings cause of 'muh race' then you lose the right to oppose negro violence.

Achievable natty?

Yeah, do 5 hours rowing and 3 wall climbs a day

>when an old culture meets a young one

>roman emperor Julius Caesar

Attached: 5EE8CA08-3C15-4647-979D-A10C230A66EE.png (384x383, 145.23K)

>and the ugliest and most stupid race I have ever saw
How will g*rmanics recover?

Too bad his posture is fucking atrocious.

His head is being pushed forward by his preposterous traps.

those are Anglos and it is known to anyone with an interest that it was propaganda, the made up kind.

Early on in the roman "invasion" of britain a young king from england had an entire bath house and luxury garden built for him by the Romans, they mutually traded at markets

He could theoretically be natty, the only thing that looks roided is his traps and that might be cause he's sticking them out all the time due to

by not trusting fake quotes? cicero wasn't even in britain

Do you retards actually think this movie is pro viking?

It's the other way around

If White people don't learn how to be savage again they're not going to survive.

No clue, I know assassins creed vahalla was.
I saw the trailer and they made the king of britain out to be an evil schemer when it was the vikings that took payment from him and slaughtered his people anyway.

I don't think it was pro or anti viking

Is there any point getting into paganism or is it all just wicca bullshit at this point

Alright well The Northman is absolutely not pro-viking. It doesn't glorify their lifestyles or culture aside from Valhalla being portrayed as paradise. Protagonists engage in nauseating violence that the movie actively criticizes. I wouldn't say it's anti-viking either. It just feels honest.

yeah paganism is good

The latter, obviously. Always has been. Watch the movie.

>let a 2022 a24 film decide your view on your peoples original and most soul rewarding religion

>cicero
More like Kikero

Just wicca bro, if you want to drink goat blood and psilocybin you're better off starting your own cult and letting the spirits teach you the way

yeah but vikings thought killing was based as long as you didn't do it in secret

Attached: dav.jpg (1428x1728, 611.21K)

Attached: trollface.jpg (640x640, 46.14K)

any tips
The movie wasn't like like modern hippie wicca shit at all

learn to make your own beer as a hobby, try to do it as closely as you can to the traditional way.

Find out your areas local heritage sites and visit them, drink beer there with a friend or on your own. Pour one for your ancestors.
Spend time in nature, respect nature.

The sun is the only thing worth worshipping. It feeds you and everything you need to be alive.
Find out your local areas gods since different countries had different ones

Attached: iminnocent.jpg (1068x912, 218.25K)

Fat bitch sat two seats over from me and ate the entire time.

She consumed
>1 entire bucket of popcorn
>an additional medium bag popcorn
>1 container of dibs
>a large soda

I kept waiting for her to get full and stop, but she kept going until the credits rolled. I was in a dolby theater and could still hear her crunching. Far more stomach-turning than anything in the film.

Attached: cac3de6070755512d4e06f9c6c3e7413_large.png (512x512, 121.08K)

I haven’t seen Dibs in years. Do they sell them at the theater or did she bring them in?

HELLO PUPPY

I think bought them there. I looked over at one point and she had a fist full of popcorn in one hand and several dibs in the other and she was alternating between the two.

The duality of cope

i cried at the end. this film hit me hard and I felt that something was taken from me. not only that, I will never have a peaceful death.

>learn to make your own beer as a hobby
I don't currently drink. Why is alcohol important? As suggested, I would assume hallucinogenics are more important as far as drugs go.
>Find out your local areas gods since different countries had different ones
I'm an American and a mix of almost every major European ethnic group. What do people like me do?

Based

>I'm an American and a mix of almost every major European ethnic group. What do people like me do?
become najavo or however you spell it. Sorry muttsley.
The psychedelic stuff is the new age hippie crap.

White europeans used to drink beer because clean beer was more readily avaliable than clean water. You would drink water if you could but youd probably drink a lot of beer still.

Beer was the meal time drink especially. Kids would drink it as soon as they were off milk.

god damn this shit was boring as fuck, Eggers why did you try to actually make some shitty "historical" action movie when you don't know how to shoot action

>I am English by the way
You know the Saxons were vikings themselves that pillaged and raped the Britons?

>when you don't know how to shoot action
Yeah this was a downside

"Based"? Are you fucking kidding me? I poured my heart out and your response to me is "Based"? Are you so mentally handicapped that the only word you can comprehend is "Based" - or are you just some fucking asshole who thinks that with such a short response, he can make a statement about how meaningless what was written was? Well, I'll have you know that what I wrote was NOT meaningless, in fact, I even had my written work proof-read by several professors of literature. Don't believe me? I doubt you would, and your response to this will probably be "Based" once again. Do I give a fuck? No, does it look like I give even the slightest fuck about five fucking letters? I bet you took the time to type those five letters too, I bet you sat there and chuckled to yourself for 20 hearty seconds before pressing "send". You're so fucking pathetic. I'm honestly considering directing you to a psychiatrist, but I'm simply far too nice to do something like that. You, however, will go out of your way to make a fool out of someone by responding to a well-thought-out, intelligent, or humorous statement that probably took longer to write than you can last in bed with a chimpanzee. What do I have to say to you? Absolutely nothing. I couldn't be bothered to respond to such a worthless attempt at a response. Do you want "Based" on your gravestone?

Saxons were not vikings. Do you know VIKING is an action not a people? Danes would go VIKING, not all danes were VIKINGS nor were VIKINGS always VIKINGS.

>White Europeans used to
Kek. Everyone outside of subsahara Africa did this, white Europeans learned it off the Near East and Egypt. Beer was very low alcohol content, enough so that beer would hydrate you and keep it safe to drink.

Celtic Nationalism is beyond hypocritical and absolutely retarded

It's going to be hard for me to watch. I associate white men with trannies and soiboys so seeing them be tough and manly is like breaking character considering what white men are today

>become navajo
I'm 100% European ethnically, I know there's a bit of larp in adopting the traditions of a specific European culture but that's nothing compared to pretending to be another race.

Going to see this tonight. I feel like I'm in for some serious kino.

>One dollar.

>I will avenge you, chuck
>I will save you, feed and seed
>I will kill you, sneed

Yeah? Well I am going to savagely torrent this when a decent rip comes out.

bro the fucking ENGLISH did not learn it from AFRICA

go with british pagans, watch documentaries about pre historic/ dark age/ pre roman britain

okay, there's a technical difference, but it's largely the same result. foreign barbarians.

>Do you know VIKING is an action not a people?
North Germanic speakers, they were a people distinct from Saxons, Goths, Franks, etc.

>is there any point in following a false and gay larp because of my racial confusion?
What do you think
>White europeans used to drink beer because clean beer was more readily avaliable than clean water.
In the 18th century according to Benjamin Franklin, Londoners drank beer because they liked it and it was believed to make you strong. Franklin drank only water and was much healthier than them.
youtu.be/JBYvgOc1PY8

>I saved cinema by seeing this in theaters yesterday
>my mom paid for my ticket
You're welcome, Yea Forums. Maybe one day you'll contribute to society as I just did.

I love you user and I know Americans dont have a long history like europeans but
>used to
in this sense means thousands of years ago

The problem with that is that thousands of years ago would be prior to most very large settlements in Europe and of course pre-industrial, if anything water would be much cleaner then industrial London. I still maintain beer and alcohol was preferred because people like it moreso than any concerns about pathogens.

The Saxons/Angles/Jutes raided Eastern Britain in much the same way before the Roman's had even left and took part in the great Barbarian conspiracy. The Romans called the Limes on the Eastern English coast "The Saxon Shore" for a reason.

>a false and gay larp
as opposed to Christianity lol
>because of my racial confusion
as opposed to White people worshipping a literal Jew lol

romans can't really call anyone ugly

Attached: Caesar.jpg (628x837, 53.54K)