Scrapes cheese off with knife

>Scrapes cheese off with knife
>"Wow I can't believe how this cheese just slides off!"
Why did he do it?

Attached: Kitchen.Nightmares.US.S07E02.HR.PDTV.X264-DIMENSION.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

the dough is uncooked and it's saturated with grease. it is objectively a bad pizza

How is this Yea Forums?

that's a double dough pizza and some pizza joints make it for stupids who don't know that too much dough in a pizza guarantees it won't cook properly

looks great

fine looking zah imho

The cheese should be BAKED into the pizza, not melted on top, that was Ramseys point.

>objectively bad
No, you wop, it's just a midwest style 'za.

It's not supposed to be a cracker or burned to shit.

American bread has so much sugar in it it literally taste like cake. Glad I never tried their pizzas when I went there.

>Ramsey criticizes below average pizza
>Yea Forums seethes over it for years

Attached: 1650897147841.png (527x506, 74.69K)

He was wrong, objectively.

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-074522.jpg (1439x1541, 347.58K)

This is only true if you're consuming Wonderbread. The vast majority of bread in the USA contains an imperceptible amount of added sugar to aid the yeast.

>midwest style
So yes, objectively bad

Shoo shoo coastie. Don't you have bugs to eat and homeless shit needles to step in?

dr oetker does it as well and its european froze zah

Midwest style pizza is either thin cracker crust or deep dish

Hack

Attached: gordon eating a cheese toastie.jpg (3840x2160, 632.73K)

double dough pizza exists to charge stupids for the thing that costs the least money to produce and keep (pizza dough)

Kitchen Nightmares is a TV show.

Eat shit

Seethe Gordon

Attached: 1598818664281.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

americans regularly pay a premium to have olive garden microwave some MRE italian food and put it on a plate so they do not know what good pizza is

Italian MREs are not bad plus Olive Garden has great bread sticks

Stop doing this. It's not welcome.

Stop doing this. It's not welcome.

I welcome it.

No.

>eats shit
>no you idiot, its just pajeet style

Only a disgusting american considers that travesty edible
Kill yourselves

Attached: 1638120583800.jpg (640x480, 46.82K)

Attached: Salting.webm (1280x720, 3M)

You think he ever wonders why he finds so much food bland?

They just needed to let it cool down before serving

fuck off knives

Gordon is a hack, don't take his show too seriously.
Best way of seeing that is that one webm where he complains about a burger at a place being too big to eat, then he goes on later and makes a burger that exact same size which is also basically impossible to eat but it's okay because he was the one who made it.

the issue with the burger he was presented was that the patty was hanging off the edge of the bun by like half an inch. there was too much meat. his burger was proportional.

What do you mean, it was barely cooked? Still raw inside

>his burger was proportional.
it was the exact same size burger, though.

Attached: x6mtptm568g51.png (640x402, 302.87K)

Attached: Perfect scrambled eggs.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

yes, but you will notice that there isn't a disk of meat protruding from his.

It keeps cooking for a bit after you take it out of the oven and the cheese doesn't settle until the temperature comes down

hating on Ramsay because he is popular is peak reddit/Americanism

I need to look at the webm I was referring to because the way I remember it then it looked exactly the same minus the fact that Gordon wasn't the one who made the one he complained about.

Why doesn't the poster count go up whenever somebody complains about Americans?

>Salting
That's pepper

Attached: oYtX(1).webm (350x386, 2.48M)

Hack

Attached: 1650133050532.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

put the seasoning in the patty mix retard!

You are right, maybe there wasn't a big piece of meat portruding, but even then the way he was acting made it seem like making a burger that large is impossible to eat, when he made another burger just as tall as the one he was implying that was impossible to eat due to its size.

if you watch the episode, his explicit complaint is not on the size of the burger but rather he can't get a first bite that isn't 99% meat

Hack

Attached: 1634835244351.webm (1280x720, 733.84K)

He cuts his in half so that they're easier to eat.

Let's ignore that he cuts them in half

that's retarded

Hi Gordon

Attached: 1579917840794.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Why can't he do it at the restaurant with the knife he has on the table?

>that's retarded
is it? when you bite into a burger you expect a variety of flavors, not just the beef.

I don't pay to cut my own shit

When did he give up?

Attached: 1650034906129.webm (790x590, 2.57M)

I don't like paying $10 for mostly lettuce and tomato. You're eating it for the beef.

You do it with steak, chicken, and all sorts of foods already.

>You're eating it for the beef.
And yet most people don't want just a patty between two pieces of bread.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your poverty dinner on these forums ever again bro.

>he doesn't have the waitress cut his steak
It tastes better when they do it.

That still leaves the end bites as all meat.

>i'm gonna type as sober as possible
delete and try again then haha

I wonder how many people would try to argue the beef isn't the main ingredient for a hamburger? Maybe it's some europoor thing but over here we can afford beef.

Some people don't understand pun to burger ratio.
They just see a mound of meat and their greedy little eyes take control.