Review is longer than the movie

>Review is longer than the movie
Why.

Attached: yourdogsucksmydong.png (291x252, 98.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z36YdEZT6Vg&ab_channel=MooLer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Autism. This kind of autism:
youtube.com/watch?v=z36YdEZT6Vg&ab_channel=MooLer

takes a long time to masterfully deconstruct a dogs anus

Attached: 1562321657003.png (845x467, 559.38K)

call favreau he's crying

wtf are they doing to that fox?

A long-ass review is not a problem if he has a lot to say about the movie.

>500k views
What the fuck. I thought this guy faded into obscurity. Like the Nostalgia Critic or the Amazing Bananafucker.

I think it's the years of buildup. People want to see the autistic trash fire.

I gave it a chance, there's basically no structure.

The video starts and he immediately starts ranting about random bullshit without any breaks or pauses. It's just 3 hours of non-stop whining, there's no real point of essence. We already knew he went full cinemasins, but this video is worse than any single cinemasins video.

>part 1
lmao is this dogfucker serious

you see it gave consent son

Attached: dad.jpg (512x384, 36.07K)

Nostalgia Critic is doing better than ever

Is it true that YMS is almost commie-tier in terms of his leftism?

>part 1 wont be out in 2022
ITS ONLY FUCKING APRIL YOU FAT LAZY PIECE OF SHIT HOLY FUCK

>don't wear your hat at the table, honey

What does it actually matter to you?

why not?

>the music is inferior
>the performances are all inferior
>the studio and director made some weird choices that make the film worse
>the film isnt live action its cgi and pretty ugly
There just saved you 2 hours, you're fucking welcome.

Is he really? If so, I'm kind of glad. Doug may be a cuck, but he's one of the last old guard of YT left.

Because you can make a 10 minute video that has the same information.

they interviewed all those people and they agreed its live action soooo..

>no structure
it goes scene by scene through the whole first half of the movie, how is that not a "structure"

I watched the first 40 minutes and its just an autist shitting on Jon Favreau

Good

I don’t get it. You make dozens of videos and people don’t call you “YMS the videomaker,” you release a 3 hour long review of the Lion King and they don’t call you “YMS the critic,” but if you have sex with ONE dog...

so he's gonna stop editing it and go back to do other things, OLD, Spiral, and then Synecdoche Part6, a bunch of shit no one cares about as much as the lion king review, thats why he probably wont go back to Lion King 2019 until probably the last quarter of the year.

Dough is pulling around the same numbers per video, about 400-500k, plus this guy has been working on this video for 3 years so it was very anticipated.

>Dough is pulling around the same numbers per video, about 400-500k
How does he do it?

If you can't succinctly critique a movie Yiu can't be a critic.

one knot rule

He hasn't really changed much over the last 10 years.

12 hours?
Autists have gone too far

What is this in money? I've never watched his videos because I honestly can't stand his little portrait. I also don't care for reviews, but wouldn't watch one over 5 minutes if I did.

Depends on whether or not he does sponsorships. If he doesn't have any, probably around 4k.

Well, Adum made a 2 1/2 hours PART 1 video, 2 YEARS IN THE MAKING, where his whole point is REMAKE BAD, BECAUSE NOT SAME AS ORIGINAL.

He's a turbo autist that fucks dogs, to boot.

the remake is worse in every way.

he also shits on hans zimmer and will pherell and that kid who plays simba and also that guy who plays mustafa

it's pretty based desu

he fuck dogs

>ONE
if only

Brevity is the soul of wit.

See? That didn't take you 2 years, did it?

all memes about furries aside, is there any proof of this or is it just one of anons schizo dreams manifested?

There's no evidence of him fucking a dog (I think) but he did show off his collection of animal themed dragon dildos, plus he talked about animals being able to consent multiple times.

this,plus his obsession with Lion King is a hint

Honestly, by sticking to the grindstone. He's a cringy fuck but he sticks to what he knows and is regular with content.

NOBODY defends zoophilia without being a zoophile user, and he has defended it.

You build one thousand bridges, you're a bridge building. You suck one cock, and they don't call you a bridge builder, they call you a cocksucker.

women doing it = based
men doing it = cringe

Attached: me.png (471x477, 173.3K)

He even survived a cancellation attempt. Most people can't pull that off.

I guess, but Adam apparently loves this movie and has some kind of autism, so you get a 5-8 hour long review.

>having to sit and listen to that voice for 3 hours
>part 1
holy fuck put a gun in my mouth

You dont go on multiple essay level rants defending fucking animals and doing insane mental gymnastics to try and normalize it without at least spending a decent amount of time beforehand considering it.

just standard practice among pseuds who don't actually have anything to say

he probably spends most of that time talking about the lack of feline erotica

hmm if only there was some way to avoid this grave injustice. Maybe something like not publicly supporting bestiality?

The production of a movie is also longer than the final runtime.

i agree that if you excessivly talk about it there is probably something there, but from what i understand it there is one (1) stream where he talks about how dogs dont give consent to being petted but they still enjoy it
its a sound arguement, still doesnt mean you should fuck animals though (mostly because its gross)

>say one word
>have something to say
>say two words
>have nothing to say

Attached: 1650029008942.jpg (225x225, 5.72K)

>i agree
>BUT...

Attached: DZKjnfuXkAAmf4S.jpg (1152x2048, 275.36K)

You sound like a dogfucker.
Thats not a sound argument at all you fucking retard and being gross is the least of the problems with it.

That's different though. it's just several autists having a long autistic chat.