twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i don't know but i like this one

Attached: rinon.png (488x344, 248.16K)

Hopefully Japan can invade Russia and take back Sakhalin

I was hoping it was going to say newhalf instead of newsreader

built for passionate loving sex with white husband

japan needs more immigrants

it's sad that i get that joke

This is literally a weeb website. You're not special for knowing what that means.

this, they should be taking in more browns and black.

I never said I was, I said it was sad.

youtu.be/dXa9042kzrM
I can't believe this kino will have a movie...

Attached: 1650902686088.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Oh wow somebody should tell her about Unit 731

Lol japan honors its soldiers who committed mass atrocities that sometimes surpassed what the Nazis did.

Anyways fuck Russia

Eh, sorry if I sounded mean or pretentious. Not sure why I get so mad so easily.

you’re going to trigger some weeb mentioning that who will spam american war crimes at you

The current and previous Emperors refuse to visit any shrines/cemeteries that contain anything to do with war crime wwii soldiers. Why spread lies?

probably because you’re an incel who maybe needs less angry more touchy grassy

>bucha massacre
Wasn't that Ukrainians killing Ukrainians and being blamed on the Russians?

Shut up faggot

Dont link her here, shes too pure for Yea Forums

Japan has committed worse war crimes

You mean the Emperors that are just figureheads and have no power at all?

Don't worry, I saw on NHK the other night that some refugee executive council, or some fag name, was making noise that japan need to be taking in more nigs and mudslimes besides ukrainians.
Surprise surprise when I looked it up that refugee group is bankrolled by soros.
It's all so tedious.

Attached: (((you))) dropped this.jpg (1280x720, 100.74K)

Their television is pozzed

Attached: yuck.jpg (900x1217, 323.42K)

How could the Ukrainians have killed them if they died while Russia was in control of Bucha?

she probably fucks black dudes when the cameras aren’t rolling bro. many such cases

Ukrainians deserve worse. A nation of devils vomited out of the deepest bowels of Satan.

Ukrainians killed any civilian who wore an armband that signaled friendly to Russia.

Not an invasion to take back what’s theirs. They should take back the GEACPS while they’re at it.

Attached: 1647727631979.jpg (2298x2805, 1.01M)

The Japanese government doesn't do that either. The Emperors being figureheads helps my argument you retard, they're the face of Japan.

Nope. Nor did Germany.

>their television
>netflix
Pick one.

Again, how could Ukrainians have killed them if the city was controlled by Russia when they died?

I got recommended some of her videos but they were so boring. I don't understand why she has any popularity at all.

This. They desperately need to be nazified by the russian liberation army. We will not stand for open nazism in the 21st century. Not in ukraine, not anywhere.

They were all wearing white armbands, hohols are so arrogant they didn't even bother taking off the armbands from the corpses before filming the propaganda video.

The massacre happened during fighting in the city. Not when it was occupied and there was no fighting.

The worst part is the hypocrisy.

Attached: 12341234 (2).jpg (259x194, 5.87K)

I agree, full of soul

Attached: maria ozawa.jpg (1579x1084, 285.78K)

Yes because America never committed any war crimes during WW2...

Produced and written by Japanese. Even the actors are Japanese.

Their president is a kike, their government is mostly made up of kikes, their infamous "nazi" NAVOZ battalion is bankrolled by a kike straight from Israel. Ukraine is Neo-Khazaria. International Judea must perish.

Its not tv you moron.

test

why are they so fucking deranged?

annnnnnd you're mad again

Nice cherry picked image, chang

You're mad

>ask for proof of japanese war crimes
>get pic of japanese war crime
>NOOOOOOOO its just cherry picking

Delusional weebs.

look at moderation on Yea Forums. weebs are really emotionally fragile and do not like their bullshit fantasy neverland idea of japan being challenged. you will be instantly banned over there for mentioning anything critical of japan because it ruins the illusion for them

Japs deserved to be fire bombed, simple 'as

Same with the germans. Do it again bomber Harris

I want sex...

Did you ever think that criticizing Japan might get you banned because its not anime?

clearly the soldier on the left had just rescued an abandoned child by carefully using the tip of his bayonet to hook the childs clothes and pull him from the raging river where his mother had thrown him, and now the other soldier is reaching to grab the child and then they will take him to the hospital for medical attention. rather selfless act I would say.

when did Japan become so pozzed

Or you just can't commit war crimes against the chinese because they are bugs.

Why would Russians give people their rations right before they kill them?

You know every nation did war crimes? Not just Japan?

Cope chang

There's no reason to watch 3dpd jap tv when anime exists
They don't produce anything worthwhile. Bad acting, stupid tv shows, unfunny comedy shows etc

Russians didn't slaughter civilians in bucha.

oops