Is JK Rowling a good screenwriter?

Is JK Rowling a good screenwriter?

Attached: 4A174AB4-F375-49B7-A4BD-6A9A7E35EC31.jpg (1125x2031, 417.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.redd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know shes a crazy feminist or something but theres something about her that really REALLY makes me want to fuck her
its like she has some kind of an erotic aura that drives me wild

why is she like this

I am not anglo so I dont understand these tranny feuds. Someone simplify what she is saying please

When was this? Is she still messing with troons on Twitter?

What is the girl even complaining about?

Twitter is the instrument of Satan

She's saying trans women are not, in fact, women

there's nothing wrong with making fun of trannys

She's making fun of trannies trying to redefine lesbian from female/female to include trannies(pic related).

Attached: url(40).jpg (750x748, 80.24K)

Based mummy

Just now

"How does it feel to fuck a real XX woman, user? Does it feel good? It's what Ron felt when Hermione took him to a corner in the Chamber of Secrets and had him have the real thing instead of fucking Hedwig while everyone was asleep"

Rowling's first marriage was to a guy who raped and abused her so now she hates all XY people, ESPECIALLY the predators who try to use their tranny status to get special privileges in life.

Attached: 1650650220411.jpg (720x765, 395.49K)

I don't think she understands that cis lesbians are also involved in the decision in her example.

>cis lesbians

she really thinks women are more marginalized than trannies

>lesboys

Attached: 1650497809002.jpg (510x346, 54.32K)

In the law trannies are much more untouchable. How normal people treat them is a different story.

>straightbians
>she/they lesbians
>trans lesbians
Ok, which one of you mad lads made this picture?

Attached: 1603622759593.jpg (493x387, 36.6K)

Emma N-

She's right. Look at all the shit Jonathan Yaniv got away with before people finally said enough.

But just because blacks and trannies have infinitely more privilege than white women doesn't mean women are oppressed.

Hey faggot, women get raped by tranny men in jail, women give up medals to tranny men in sports, women are losing jobs to tranny men.

You will never be a woman and I cant wait til you kill yourself. I on the other hand want women to have their own spaces, and not be infiltrated by faggot men like you

My wife is a TERF and there is definitely something electric about the sex. Maybe it has to do with presenting as ‘feminist’ but also having this intense fixation on the difference between the sexes. Either way, the result is a deep need to‘feel like a woman’ and be utterly dominated and ravaged with a lot of ooga booga animalistic grunts.

She is unironically a very imaginative person and I think that is her greatest strength, she can make simple things feel very magical and whimsical. Anyone claiming they never daydreamed of being at hogwarts as a kid at least a few times is a fucking liar.

>I on the other hand want women to have their own spaces
a woman's "space" is in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant, faggot

You can't rape your wife.

You’re a fucking faggot.

Women can't even compete in their own sports anymore.

That’s just what normal women want user. Getting fucked makes them feel good. My wife isn’t necessarily a terf but she wants sex and does similar things. Some women while still neurotic never felt like they shouldn’t just enjoy being a woman, the propaganda didn’t get to them, nor did the same. They are just women and people, so they like getting dicked down hard and have no issues with it.

>trannies
>marginalized
You can't marginalize something that doesn't exist. People believe in transgenderism as if it were actually an achievable state of being. Taking hormones and splitting your dick open does not change your gender.

Excuse me guys? The Based Department called, they said we have to pack up. There's no more /thread here.

I still hate feminists more than trannies.

She has told trannies to kill themselves in a thousand different ways without actually saying it.
That's talent.

>a whole wiki page about a tranny screeching at beauty salons

Attached: tired.jpg (800x450, 203.16K)

I’m certain you have your perfect trade little housewife with that attitude kek
Women despise you.

>Hey faggot, women get raped by tranny men in jail, women give up medals to tranny men in sports, women are losing jobs to tranny men.
That's good. Fuck feminism. It destroyed the West. Trannoids are just a symptom of a larger problem.

What she is saying is true though. Here is an example case:
>be 50 year old man
>have a cock
>have balls
>have urge to fuck women
>be physically larger than women

So at 9:00 am, we can say to ourselves "this is not a woman, this is a man".
>put on a womans dress
>put on makeup
>put on highheels

But by 9:30 am, now we can't say this person is a man, now we have to say this person is a woman. Can you really change from being a man to being a woman in half an hour? Based J.K Rowling for not comprising in the face of the public mind virus of the times.

Based

At this point trannies are literally subjugating women in every way, you can’t even compete as a woman in any sport because a 6’5 tranny will just come in and dominate you.

She does make great escapist fantasy but why anyone would give her the time of day outside of that is beyond me.

Based

Islam was right all this time. Women shouldn't be allowed to be seen or speak.

Attached: feminism.jpg (1200x862, 211.41K)

Sounds good to me. Women should be subjugated and dominated by men on every level.

does she have a problem with trannies that only get screwed by guys? what about thai ladyboys? these are the questions people should be asking

She's a 70s feminist when women's issues applied to biological women. Modern day lefties think men wearing skirts are women too and cause a divide between the old school feminists like Rowling who won't budge.

>Can you really change from being a man to being a woman in half an hour?
Leftists are so fucked in the head that they would argue yes. In fact, you don't even need the physical disguise to identify as another gender. You can just SAY you do, and others will have to comply or else they will appear bigoted. There are men and women who identify as multiple genders and no gender at all (nonbinary). Do they dress a particular way? Not in any way that can be accurately described. But they make damn sure you're aware of their pronouns on social media and other social situations.

I have no idea when the idea of "I have to agree politically/philosophically with creator or I can't like their art" thing really took off but it needs to die already.

likewise

Why? Cuz you’re a miserable faggot?

Okay, hold on, slow down. Which post opens the copypasta rain?

you're overestimating the amount of trannies, it's like everywhere you look you'll see a tranny

Stop ignoring that the west had the exact same views on women some decades ago

Who is the baroness please. Struggling to understand this shit

she’s a feminist who thinks trannies degrade actual women

>Based J.K Rowling for not comprising in the face of the public mind virus of the times.
This is why I only trust people with "fuck you" money, who can say what they really feel without fear of being fired or cancelled

kek trannies absoultely seething

It won't die until all these soulless, empty people die. People who virtue signal do it precisely because they are utterly lacking in it.

Holy fuck good one. Pitiful faggot

Isnt she right on that? I mean, trannies degrade the rest of normal humankind

>I have no idea when the idea of "I have to agree politically/philosophically with creator or I can't like their art" thing took off

the Renaissance.

We gave up almost a 100 years ago when women got the right to vote. As far as I know a lot of Muslim countries are staying strong.

I hate trannies so I agree with her

Personally, I don't like the idea of financially supporting a pozzed leftist. It makes me feel like a hypocrite to my own principles, which I take very seriously. I don’t want to support a creator who ideologically thinks men should not exist, or should exist in a weak, pathetic state. I don't want to support someone who believes my Christian religion is a joke and says I'm stupid for having faith (and then avoids upsetting muslims and jews with the same criticism). I'm just not going to buy their products. Simple as.

>But they make damn sure you're aware of their pronouns on social media and other social situations.
That's done in the burning hope of having someone fuck up their pronouns so they can play the victim. It's really suck but they know that being a victim has protection in our society and that protection allows them to act in the shittiest ways possible without repercussions and gives them a voice that has to be heard without merit. Having someone like JK flatout refuse to play that game completely undermines their entire scheme and as a result the go on the offensive and seethe.

Agreed user, based

No

Attached: tumblr_91b0b15b9000640cbb309437475c2ebb_47aa414b_540.png (540x584, 246.79K)

That's when it all went wrong. Not only has feminism vastly reduced the value of our labour but women historically have always voted overwhelmingly liberal. So you can thank women and feminism for things like mass immigration, abortions, desegregation and yes even trannies.

Musk bought twitter, JK Rowling is now unleashed

They're not staying strong, they're just backwards, as in slow to adopt """""""""""progress"""""""""""
But globohomo will get them too, eventually
i.redd
.it/c6qdzz8m06k01.jpg

JK never said any of the shit you’re talking about

I love to watch feminists and trannies fight.
I just wish both sides could lose

Attached: 1647613242513.png (800x600, 676.5K)

NOOOOOOOOO
BEING ANTI TRANS IS CRIIIIIINGE
YOU NEED TO AMPLIFY HECKING BIPOC VOICES FR FR FR

Why do millionaire celebrities commit career suicide over 0.01% of the population?

When did Yea Forums start hating transfolk? Is this a /pol/ psyop?

the difference is that trannies CHOOSE to be marginalized, women are born as the inferior gender