Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Chiang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf this made me a furry?

> furry panda cunny
Kino.

>first woman-led pixar production
>it's about pussies and menstruating

why are they incapable of making art, bros?

nonce thread
no hardships not based on their sex

Brave (2012) was directed by Brenda Chapman.
> 2 Pixar movies directed by women
> Both include a character transforming into a bear and spend the majority of the movie trying to change back to a human
What did they mean by this?

their lives are unbearable

Kek

CARLOS

Attached: 1544986527991.jpg (288x288, 15.05K)

Imagine the hugs

Attached: 1648654108772.png (1920x1036, 1.87M)

Sex is more coupled to a woman's worth and feeling of validation than an 5/10 guy that doesn't get complimented just for clocking in to work. It is kind of wild that a lot of women don't feel that happiness of doing nothing and drinking and watching some movies or vidya. They always need to be fucking with another human being to not deal with themselves.

This movie will unironically produce a new generation of furfags...

>need to be fucking with another human being
GOOD MORNING NEWFAG SIR

I've been trying to teach my gf how to be content in herself and not feel anxious/scared when she's alone. It's not working.

I have to make sure she has a friend to hang out with whenever I go do something, or else she bothers me the whole time.

RED PANDAS AREN’T BEARS AND NEITHER ARE KOLALAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's the voice actress:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalie_Chiang

Attached: high_impact_sexual_panda.png (396x477, 204.48K)

It's better to socialize to block out negative thoughts then fuckin drinking by yourself.

Have you tried buying her a stuffed animal?

She has like 20 squishmallows.

>Implying that Yea Forums wouldn't jump at the opportunity

Sounds like she needs a bull

even worse, it's a movie about a Asian girl growing up in 2003 Toronto... directed by an Asian woman who grew up in 2003 Toronto

Made for Pakistani cock

chink moment

Both are about daughters successfully rejecting their mothers and the family tradition. Makes you think dunnit.

Attached: 32-329433_anime-girl-thinking-drawing-hd-png-download.png (860x861, 501.56K)

>Okay groomer
>13-year olds are “grown ups”
>Fails the Bechdel test (or rather, barely passes)
>”Did the red peony bloom?”
>”My panda my choice!”
>Twerks and slaps her ass to defeat a giant Kaiju monster
>Sells OnlyFans “panda” pics to raise money to attend a concert
>Sells Panda pics in secret behind her moms back
>”Go on, become women without me.”
>”We’re 4-Townies!”
>It’s okay to disobey parents
>It’s okay to be a groupie instead of a musician
>Hinting that one of the characters is a lesbian for dancing with another chick
>Parents are literal monsters whose sole objective is to embarrass you

Why are chinks always whining about how much they hate their own parents?

Attached: 1650810413946.gif (498x280, 889.52K)

did anyone mainstream adress the "hustling the panda" part? like i get the metaphor but what exactly does she sell when she's selling pictures of her panda to her class mates?

made for bbc

I more mean the ability to do both. Camaraderie is good but women need that every weekend. They can't just sit down and take a chill pill.

cub

I adore you and your relationship. I hope all goes well. If for some reason she turns mega crazy don't hold onto the relationship just because you will feel alone.

>did anyone mainstream adress the "hustling the panda" part?
If you're talking about the mainstream media, you can forget it. They all supported the release of the movie Cuties. What makes you think they would suddenly switch sides when a propaganda cartoon does something similar?

They might be right on that. Aren't Asian parents basically Nazis?

Chinese parents are because of the one-child policy making it so every child is under immense pressure to succeed in school. It also means a lot of Chinese are incredibly spoiled since they have only-child syndrome.

that shit existed well before the ccp, like read Confucius

Children behave better with serious parent involvement in their development even if they bitch about it later it's why so many are successful even the Asian bitch who directed/wrote the movie wouldn't have gotten to where she was to bitch about her parents if it wasn't for their involvement in her life
Being a parent isn't being the best friend.

Yeah, its a non-human of course it is kek

based burger

lol go to vancover and it's nothing but wmaf couples, nice cope

>why are they incapable of making art, bros?

Because women are defined by sex and everyone knows it.

as opposed to 99% of anime which is about boobs

Why are women obsessed with puberty metaphors?

This.
Even /ourguy/ E;R brought this up, calling Turning Red an inferior Brave, which was already an inferior Brother Bear but with vaginas.

>Why are chinks always whining about how much they hate their own parents?
It's not as much chinks in general when it's really Chinese-Americans & Chinese-Canadians who do this rebel shit more often. Something about Western civilization rots their brains compared to their homeland cousins.

uh... maybe people shouldn't block out negative thoughts at all? is that not viable as an option?

Agreed, but material success doesn't directly equate to life satisfaction.
I know asians in med school and with jobs at big banks that hate their life.
The happiest asian guy I know became a teacher after going to a top 20 university and his parents nearly had an aneurysm.

>Something about Western civilization rots their brains compared to their homeland cousins.
It's the clash of asian collectivism vs western individualism. Asians raised in the west simply have a stronger sense of self as opposed to prioritizing the needs of the group above all else. Always putting family first is one of the main traits of a collectivist society.

But it is art, user. You just dont get it

All women peak between 16 and 20 and they all know it subconsciously.

Animated coming of age movie about pandas for boys
>great retelling of the hero's journey
>protagonist is likeable and relatable in the best ways, is basically a nerd and nice and respectful to people despite being shit on by everyone
>achieves his goal and gets stronger by refusing to give up
>embraces the parts of himself that him make him special, doesn't have to change who he is at heart
>beautiful art style and score
>respectful homage to chinese culture
>got 2 sequels and is still loved and discussed to this day

Animated coming of age movie about pandas for girls
>protagonist is an unlikeable, precocious little shit
>incredibly overt, beats you over the head allegory for period blood
>main character expresses her "inner self" by twerking
>allows other kids to take pictures of her body...I mean, "panda" for money
>moral of the story is to do what makes you happy, fuck your family, being a whore is a good thing
>art style is ugly with obnoxious character designs
>flopped at the box office, only talked about for its politics, will be forgotten in a few months

Dreamworks wins again

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.65K)

Yea Forums is a booba-respecting board.

>But but what about
Pathetic

Nah I know Chinese who grew up in China and only came to the USA for college who still complain that their parents put too much pressure on them and control their lives. Some of the complaining may be justified, but their parents are only doing what they think is best for their children. It's better than the "hands off" approach too many Western parents take with their children.

based analysis. My girlfriend's favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda and I love her for it

>My girlfriend's favorite movie is Kung Fu Panda
sounds like a keeper

I finally watched the movie and this scene wasn't as bad as Yea Forums told me it would be. Out of context it looks like she's sexualizing herself but if you watched the movie you'd know she's bravely taunting Osama for what he did to the towers.

There is no image in that article what was the point of linking it?

No, fat bitches are nasty. DFC for lyfe
Loli is love, loli is lyfe

Menstruation can be art, nust like cumming can be art.

>what is google
Janny will nuke the thread if I post a pic of a teen girl.

Why are you guys being so angey and sexless here instead of enjoying the natural sexuality of women?

>women
Sure. Give me a movie that embraces the sexuality of women over the age of 18 and I'll enjoy it.

kill yourself pedo

That panda craves human dick.

Subtle

Women can have babies since their menstruation starts.