Literally chooses the incel life over his long-term girlfriend and mother of his child

>literally chooses the incel life over his long-term girlfriend and mother of his child

Attached: 1644662654778.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dcySzKS5AbQ
youtu.be/RkuWrmxN7hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You're an incel if you don't eat male assholes and take dozens of medications daily and live in a studio apartment like me!
Why do leftists argue like this?

what?

Isn't he an actual cuck?

They aren't together anymore

Attached: 905f0c4a012c135eb233c365edbf4241.png (595x441, 47.03K)

It's not incel to let your ex-wife who still lives with you to go out a couple of nights a week looking to restart her life, chud

Why do streamers guess so peaked from paypigs being helpful

>mansplaining
I fucking hate women so fucking much. Just cop some advice and stop taking everything to heart you sensitive bitch.

>my ex-partner might be getting absolutely railed by seven neds two room across from me, keeping our son awake, but at least I get to run this "Rust" server full of failed stand-up comedians and American trannies.

So he's voluntarily involuntarily celibate?

>lives with you
This part is

Limmy's just ribbing the guy. His cunt of a wife joining the convo makes it look like he's mocking him.

>incel
>mother of his child

Attached: (You).gif (640x360, 1.85M)

>nooooo you must destroy the home and make your kid split his time between mom and dads house
Just say you're parents didn't love you enough to stay together and move on user

Attached: 1650810413946.gif (498x280, 889.52K)

Yeah because letting your whore ex live with you and your son and letting your son see what a massive whore his mom is is definitely not going to destroy him at all.

>let your ex-wife who still lives with you to go out a couple of nights a week looking to restart her life
What made you such a pathetic cuckold?

Feels bad. Seeing his ex-wife trying to repair his wife is going to tear his heart in two and he now believes it's toxic masculinity to to express any sentiment about that.
Only hope is he lands a sweet hottie

>literally chooses the incel life over his long-term girlfriend and mother of his child
She left him, not the other way around. Now they continue to live in the same house while she publicly tweets about using Tinder lmao

Attached: 1566768579858.png (599x365, 301.06K)

>makes joke tweet about how adult tinder profiles look
Pain

She brings men to their home to fuck and he's okay with it. I liked the show but come on.

Based.

Please redo the beginning of this sentence so I can understand it, thanks

No
repair her life

OK now I understand the sentiment.

I don't keep up with Limmy Lore so I'm out of the (Limmy) loop

Is any of this confirmed? I've seen one (1) tweet from her about 45+ tinder profiles. I don't think that's a proper confirmation.

i just confirmed it.

Thanks user.

Well worth it mate.

Like I needed another reason to despise this cuck

Think deeper and longer man. Wtf are you trying to say? What are you arguing against? What tapestry of reality do you have hanging in your head? Crawl away from our animal history and tell us what you really see and think.

It's how he pays the bills since his show doesn't do well on TV and his standup is too shit to sell well.
And based on the Twitch leaks he gets a good amount from streaming.

>she's a whore for dating men when she's single
user please for the love of God, go talk to a real woman for once

Why do Leftwing Men allow this all the time?

He only lives at home because the second he leaves the ex wife will whore the daughter out to her weed dealer

Ouch, hes becoming very unlikeable on his streams and now he's been a cuckold all this time? This sucks

youtu.be/dcySzKS5AbQ

Who was in the wrong here?

>hes becoming very unlikeable on his streams
How so? I stopped when he gave the mods executive powers

Son, but you are correct sadly.

Give me one valid reason why cuckolding and hotwifes are bad without >le beta male angle

if two adults are happy in a cuckolding relationship what's the problem? My gf fucks other guys when I'm away and it's fine, she even sends me pics so I can jerk off

based

Ahahaha

>dude two consenting adults in the privacy of their bedroom
This kind of tolerance led us to tranny drag kids

Attached: 1650890176323.jpg (640x401, 44.14K)

This is bait but you're going off topic and being a faggot.
He isn't in a cuckhold relationship but he is being cuckholded by his life choices. Fuck off retard

>be a beta male
>not the beta male angle

Being pathetic is bad, being fine with it is worse.

>who still lives with you
lmao, having a female roommate is the ultimate cucking lifestyle, at least he (allegedly) fucked her in the past

inceldom grows back if you don't have sex in 3 weeks

Tranny drag kids isn't in the bed room retard its in public. Stupid comparison

Every male that doesn't have sex right now is an incel technically.

Not an incel BTW.

how many of the limmy posts on this board are started by limmy himself? there's no way he's that popular here

This guy reacts strangely to people from Cornwall.
Also his son looks nothing like him. Interesting.

>and he's okay with it
not like he has a choice lmao,

Why wouldn't he be? It's British hours right now

I've briefly watched his stream and it is:

1. Limmy playing games as he makes unfunny jokes
2. Limmy repeating his 10+ year old unfunny catchphrases as he zooms in the camera
3. Limmy coming up with godawful "improv" stories
4. Limmy constantly repeating that you can use your Amazon Prime to take money out of Bezos' pocket and put it into his

All of this whilst a hundred or so of his one thousand or so viewers react to everything by shitting out laughter/Limmy emotes in chat.

I just can't see why Lynn left him.

We gave gays an inch they took a mile
Never give them an inch

He's an ex-edgelord who is now a full-blown "pronouns in bio" Twitch streamer. I'm surprised 66% of this board isn't threads about him during yuro hours.

it just seems more and more the content is just him hating the viewers, lower and lower effort, not with even any banter. Just new rules for chat and banning and being petty all stream. Not even funny or as a bit, just sad.

how much was he making?

>sharing your house with a "single" woman ever

kel jestah

>him and Limmy hate each other
>Rab can get literally anything commissioned by Scottish TV bosses
>hosts the Gamesmaster reboot
>has his own fucking musical
>left his wife for a younger model rather than his wife leaving him

Attached: 1625157988141.png (2400x1597, 1.36M)

The whole bedroom argument is based on the premise that people are still capable of putting dick in vagina in an effort to have kids in a monogamous relationship.

Once you start programming them with smut and "alternative life-choices" on all channels it becomes a problem that might require re-instating rules even more rigerous than the ones the argument was brought up against in the first place.

youtu.be/RkuWrmxN7hg

really makes you think, was the wife hot?

open sarcophagus

This. If you are not dating it’s fucking shit

I shared rent with my cousin and it was awful. She did zero chores because “she already does chores at her boyfriend’s house” but always made huge messes anyway

cuck thing should be properly addressed at this point. taking pleasure out of humiliation now that's wack, in my opinion. something unhealthy about it even if the dude can be healthy and functionning in society just fine... in a way he dont hurt himself or anyone else so , whatever.
but be careful to avoid giving too much power to women over you, by legetimizing that she could "cuck" you if she fucks someone else behind your back, i mean technically it would make you a cuck but then you leave her if you find out so teh stygma should be minimized. cuck cuck cuck! this is empowering women who don't deserve it.

kek wtf i once saw limmy getting off a bus and i did a werzuls accent and he looked like he was gonna punch me but then he forced a laugh and walked off telling me to fuck off

Literally me. I've accepted I'm better off alone. Girlfriends just bring me stress, anxiety and hassle. Now I lift, exercise regularly, eat healthy wholefoods, sleep early and wake up early, and fuck prostitutes for my sexual needs. I'm quite content.

can someone post one funny joke this guy has ever told?