TRANS CLONE TROOPER IS CANON

from a new canon novel:

"Sister" was the nickname of a trans female clone trooper who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

Anakin "What's your name, trooper?"

"Sister. It's how my brothers tell everyone I belong."

Anakin "Belonging is important."

Sister "I was afraid, before I left Kamino. We don't really know what happens to unusual clones. But my brothers never let me doubt. I wasn't sure if the Jedi would understand."

Anakin "The Jedi are all about transcending things. I don't think we can complain if you've transcended gender."

Sister "Transcended gender. We'll work on it, but I like where it's heading."

Attached: 1650830695189.png (351x670, 271.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Menstruation#Behind_the_scenes
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sister
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Gender
imdb.com/title/tt2447740/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And down it goes.

Attached: chart-going-down-with-man-looking.jpg (2095x1431, 509.39K)

Attached: 1650503808284.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

Attached: temuera-morrison-new-zealand.gif (640x480, 3.26M)

i thought the point of clones was that theyre all the same

>Exhaustion

Attached: 1604086200437.png (657x527, 49.43K)

Genetically yes, and you have the Bad Batch who are designed to have unique skills. I'm not sure what combat advantage being a troon brings.

what went wrong in the cloning process that would produced this freak anomaly?

>I'm not sure what combat advantage being a troon brings.
Well I think if they're captured to be interrogated, they find it much easier to commit suicide

suicide bomber

Does Temuera have any say now that they own his face? Lol what a turn of events. Star Wars and Disney is fucking dead. Everything is dead

Attached: a96f05bca4c45c91ead70313f8a0de06.jpg (1920x1080, 286.42K)

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Attached: 1643740571710.png (307x230, 66.6K)

Order 43

Attached: 6966698.jpg (288x289, 18.41K)

They were worried about the clones getting distracted from getting overly horny on long missions, so they included femboy clones to be in charge of sexual relief for the other soldiers. You can read all about it in the novels.

In the EU defective clones were executed.

>Does Temuera have any say
Yeah and he approves

died when dilating with a lightsaber

mtf or ftm?

Imagine having to be that clone when an actual biological female clone exists.

Attached: OmegaDisneyPlusAvatar.png (540x656, 290.55K)

like honestly how many black trans women are there even out there that they need "representation"

>like honestly how many black trans women are there even out there
I'm pretty sure blacks have the highest rate of transition. Although a bit irrelevant since the one in the OP is a Pacific islander.

>entire army of genetically altered brainwashed freaks literally bred to die for a republic they've never known and have no stake in, 99.99% will never have any kind of romantic relationship, the concept doesn't even have an analogue in their world
>woah (s)he's just like me

Attached: 1649980849445.webm (854x430, 1.96M)

Don't forget
>all get discarded and basically left for dead by the very regime they put in place

I mean what else can he say and still collect Disney bucks for his half assing of Novel of Fennec Shand?

>"Sister. It's how my brothers tell everyone I belong."
>Anakin "Belonging is important."
Anakin isn't one of the boring stoic jedi, this comes of as sarcasm. lel

KEK

No way this dialogue is real

Disney shit is not canon.

this kind of hair would be forbidden as it obstructs the proper use of the helmet. ffs troons at least TRY to think.

I can actually hear his clone wars VA delivering that line in a sarcastic tone.

who reads this shit

Meanwhile, disney stocks...

>E.K. Johnston
Oh, it's this cunt.
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Menstruation#Behind_the_scenes

I find it funny too as odds are that clone sounds no different than the rest since they are flash grown.

Attached: a.jpg (554x554, 32.27K)

I guess when you batch breed millions of clones you're bound to get defectives. Bit far fetch to believe they'd continue to train and equip the defectives with armour and weapons though.

but arent they all clones?

How horrifying.

>specifically wanting a page on the autistic man wiki
Why?

he could have been a really good clone then became a tranny after completing tours. hate to say it but it isnt unplausable.

>civilized galactic society
>voluntary self mutilation exists
>mod kids
>trannies
>acceptable
Evazan must have the death sentence in 12 systems for not using correct pronouns.

There's a whole cartoon series about this called The Bad Batch.

I can't wait until the tranny fad blows over, and they're viewed the same as emos.

Maybe the peepee was severed along with the umbilical cord.

Emos didn't campaign for rights and at least gave us cute scene girls. The whole attention seeking "totally not a phase we need RIGHTS" thing started with fags

WTF is this real?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 16-20-19 Menstruation.png (200x377, 131.29K)

They keep saying they need RIGHTS but don't ever specify what rights they don't have that people without their specific mental illness do have.

No link in OP so I'm just going to pray this is a shitpost.

Attached: 1635579815187.jpg (810x432, 74.78K)

The only right they want is being able to enter women restroom's to molest children, that's all

Television and film.

Suicide on the battlefield maybe?
That's more likely to happen back at home though.

Explain to me WHY the Kamino people wouldnt look at jango clone with monkey hair and go 'we fucked up, liquidate this mess' because we see them kill off defective clones without a second thourght. Yet this........

I will now purchase your novels.

You'd be surprised bro I've met PLENTY of black trans prostitutes.

>a shitpost
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sister
starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Gender

Attached: 616.png (453x291, 354.16K)

>one female (formerly male) for every male clone to gangfuck
Imagine the smell.

There was a thread the other day where anons with sons and nephews were asking them if they or any of their friends liked Star Wars. Most of them said it was gay and for girls. Little boys only like Marvel and Godzilla these days.

Attached: 1608575084394.png (525x517, 266.6K)

I skimmed the series but iirc they were specifically altered to be different. The 'bad batch' name is just an informal nickname given to them that they used as thier call sign.

So then what is the first order? Just an inclusive fascist society who believes everyone is hekkin valid?

>leading from the front
>sailors
If you aint kicking doors you aint shit

You sure you wasnt actually at the zoo

>wants to “transcend” genders
>tries to mimic the look and uses the pronouns of the opposite gender, thus proving there are only 2 genders

>mfw my buddy read me his wife's son's internet history
They're into other stuff too.

I want off this ride

Attached: 1624282558556.png (1024x920, 207.75K)

>Anakin "The Jedi are all about transcending things. I don't think we can complain if you've transcended gender."
and the bookstore erupted in applause

What are Sister's pronouns though?

Attached: 2020.10.02-06.24-boundingintocomics-5f77706469c3a.jpg (598x652, 49.79K)

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1649961947426.jpg (250x250, 6.98K)

Ah, trans representation, the most pressing issue confronting the human race at this time of unprecedented global warming, massive inequality of wealth, and the steady power creep of the Chinese totalitarian state

Who the fuck is Jyn Erso?

A Jan Ors ripoff.

>starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Gender
>Multiple genders, or sexes, existed in the sentient species of the galaxy. Many beings were designated "female" or "male" or were non-binary; at least eleven genders existed. Genders could also change or be chosen, and beings could be genderless. Some species had defined social roles based on genders. Many droids had personality programming that corresponded to the notions of gender among organic beings.
>at least eleven genders existed
What the fuck kind of Nazi chud shit is this?

Bitch from rogue one

Seems like an odd stance to take in a galaxy that gas multiple races without a gender binary. In fact I would argue pointing it out is really strange.

I'm gonna say it

>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES
>KILL ALL TRANNIES
KILL ALL TRANNIES

Pic related is a DEAD FUCKING TRANNY btw

Attached: sneed chuck.jpg (1200x798, 122.48K)

>gas multiple races without a gender binary
Thank you based Freudian slip.

Kinda like when a toothpaste container cap gets fucked up on the production line. Whoops.

So the transgender soldier likely participated in a coup that installed fascism into the galaxy? You go, girl.

Was/where

That dialogue was written by a robot and you can't convince me otherwise

Dont bother trying to explain that to a liberal/lefty because they wont be smart enough to understand the irony

Attached: hairy laughs.gif (434x308, 2.27M)

Boomers, was communism also this annoying?

Were your favourite cartoons rewritten as revolutionary comrades?

imdb.com/title/tt2447740/

>it's fucking real
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1650897930513.gif (320x320, 1.9M)

>Clones are shown to be designed in a certain way
>genetically bred to make sure they're all exact duplicates with no emotions or personality, any faulty clone is discarded
>on top of that, install chips to reinforce blind obedience and lack of free will
>but this clone turns out to be trans and every clone + the Kamino fags are ok with it

Attached: 15215256849143.jpg (600x814, 60.47K)

Disney's stock value has fallen over 30% in the past six months because of this shit. Surely their board of directors will be purged soon, right?

Attached: 1643725326419.png (308x281, 88.08K)

communist cartoons were usualy pretty wholesome. they were more akin to christian cartoons minus the religion than anything else

He’ll save it

Attached: 1650898086228.jpg (700x466, 44.61K)

>more like this:
>Buck Breaking movie is recommended
what did IMDB mean by this?

>to make sure they're all exact duplicates with no emotions or personality
Clone Wars show proves this wrong right from the beginning, Yoda begins the series by pointing out how despite them being clones they still have personality differences and strengths that when used together make them unstoppable