/who/ - Doctor Who General

RTD2 edition

Attached: yaztecs.jpg (637x900, 117.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leicestermercury.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/leicester-actor-among-frontrunners-become-6993020
youtube.com/watch?v=bXBnnDiQtnw
doctorwhotv.co.uk/tennant-calls-14th-doctor-rumours-a-weird-idea-wont-confirm-or-deny-97174.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=8ScCLfGGOPY
youtube.com/watch?v=HKvaZeo5Mhk
youtube.com/watch?v=qktzC8dy1V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>On 22 December, Davies told The Guardian that he had already written a couple of his episodes for the new era, and confirmed that his first episode would indeed go out in November 2023, on the 60th Anniversary.

Hype.

Attached: nuwho.jpg (1377x963, 121.17K)

leicestermercury.co.uk/news/celebs-tv/leicester-actor-among-frontrunners-become-6993020

Attached: today.jpg (665x1069, 74.63K)

How can he have written episodes before casting the Doctor?

By typing using a keyboard, probably

Disappoints me that he's selling out and just wants to be Stan Lee or Joss Whedon or some shit. He's a great writer of serious drama.

I've been subbed to doctor who on YouTube tv for over a year and series 1 is the only one that hasn't been recorded the entire time. Chris should have got on his knees and shown the bbc the respect it deserves, but he chose the lonely path of few pleasures

Attached: noabs.jpg (170x189, 6.14K)

Attached: wot.png (431x490, 478.89K)

how come one of the first intrusive thoughts I have when looking at Jodie's outfit is what her boots smell like

Attached: 1648863791680.jpg (1000x563, 186.34K)

Attached: 1636586168730.jpg (1000x750, 208.62K)

Attached: 1650317815941.jpg (1167x748, 44.9K)

Idiot.

Yes, you are.

no u

youtube.com/watch?v=bXBnnDiQtnw

watched it 3 days ago
old news

I wonder what Colin Salmon is doing right now

Matt just died
turn on the news
holy shit im crying

fucking your mother
that NL whore

OD?

yes, he was rather.

Colin Salmon has that kind of aura where you can just tell he has a massive cock.

because he already knew he was going to bring back tennant for some specials before doing a 14th doctor proper

still no proof

Attached: FOTZEHHXsAYMu7-.jpg (900x675, 108.96K)

Early signs are that Legend Of The Sea Devils has consolidated to around 3.4m. Exact figure from BARB expected later this afternoon.

doctorwhotv.co.uk/tennant-calls-14th-doctor-rumours-a-weird-idea-wont-confirm-or-deny-97174.htm
What precedent is there for "oh there's no point denying it" unless he's just trying to avoid lying outright because soon his return will be announced?

Is he allowed to outright lie? I assume so. DT should've just said, somewhat seriously, "No, I'm not back" and closed the book on it.

Then if he's not, fine. But if he is, it can be hailed as "surprise! David fibbed! He's back!"

there is no way they will introduce nu1 doctor in the 60th, so it has to be that faggot DT

It might just not be in his personality to want to outright lie about something like that. So instead we got some waffle where he wouldn't confirm or deny it, but also said
>I mean... it would be quite a weird idea, and it’s not something you’d necessarily expect from Doctor Who
which, in context, sounds very suspiciously like endorsing the concept of him returning without directly saying it will happen

Woohoo! The Tenth Doctor is the best. I'm really looking forward to this, and the new RTD era. It's going to be brilliant!!

AAAHHHHHHHHH NO MUMMY I WANTED ORANGE SQUASH!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO! I HATE YOU!

Still at it, I see.

but I don't think he will be 10, he will be a amalgamation of all doctors, before he dies and universe reboots

Really? He should just be 10 again, otherwise it's stupid. Or the Curator or something.

Yeah I agree. I half expected him to carry on, saying "and with Russell back, you can definitely start expecting the unexpected"

they must have made a gentleman's deal, not to advertise RTD before Chib is totally out to not overshadow le woman

duh

the new project cobra is underway

Ah'm tellin theur dis schizoa chuffin' doesn't li' 'is mutheur.

Attached: kMIbkekg7TvddiPLS6P4qZn6PH2.jpg (310x233, 12.54K)

Apple juice > orange squash

>project cobra is underway
youtube.com/watch?v=8ScCLfGGOPY

Matt's hair in 6-13 is too long, just another reason that story is shit.

Just IMAGINE. Tennant returns and RTD2's first episode starts like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=HKvaZeo5Mhk
Fucking KINO.

Attached: 1638380576973.jpg (1080x1062, 725K)

OMG it would be amazeballs

kys

tennant tranny

Goddamn I had forgotten how much that theme slaps

don't b mean
let people enjoy what they want

Orl these chuffin' shizoa trannies seem ta be suppin 'einiken zeroa 'n thee alsoa seem ta be friendly affiliated wi' judy's forum groomin gangs an' orl. ah tell theur, dis is reeight peculiar business dis whoa discord business.

Attached: KMlbkekg7TvddiPLS6P4qZn6PH1.jpg (640x480, 58.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qktzC8dy1V4

no, tennant faggotry is for plebbit
10 is not edgy for 4c, so begone homo cocksucker

Only fools has gone a bit downhill

That's your opinion.

>*puckers lips*
>*squints*
>*shakes head vigorously*
>*downs both pints*

Alwigh' judy. i've just been ter the bloomin' market and got ya a Charles Fox of blackcurrant squash. daan't say I daan't treat ya.

Attached: 10443102.jpg (300x300, 85.77K)

i hope 10ant returns
i hope rtd stays for 10 seasons
it's gonna be so awesome
can't wait can't wait can't wait sqeeeee

u gay

schizos having a meltdown again

problem?

yes, /who/ is a christian general
except for binge that is muslim

you're wrong haha. blocked.

so what's the password again?

When Binge transitioned into a paki muslim girl with a patch on her face, she had a brief career as a rapper. Unfortunately though, her career was rather short lived as she did some stupid things that lead to her getting sued.

She got in the habit of rapping about all the drugs she took and her exploits with them on Youtube and was a pretty popular Youtuber, but as a rap artist she didn't have much longevity.

Later on, Binge decided to be a singer and she decided to move to Canada, or rather she tried to and was deported.

ok

This might actually scare you but RTD and Moffat both wrote episodes for any Doctor and then only later adapted the script to suit a particular incarnation. RTD can easily make a thorough script blueprint for a story before he even has a Doctor.

The Doctor is a character. real writers are able to write for characters, not just for the personality of one actor.

the forum has this new users:
badin
frobisherfr
plateau
erem

I imagine it's simple to make a plan but so much of the dialogue and perhaps actions would change (for instance, the Doctor deciding to push people into an acid bath) that I just thought he was lying about not casting anyone.

He's said before he tends to write with actors in mind, or at least a type of actor. But also even if he hasn't cast someone yet, I like the fact that he's writing for presumably a "generic Doctor" which an actor can embellish and add their own flair to later on.

lego?

just write the doctor one way
then get the actor for that part
pretty simple

RUSSELL
HIRE
THIS MAN

Series from best to worst? I agree!

Russel doesn't come here. Moron.