Would you be willing to overlook a glaring flaw in a movie if the rest of the picture is to your liking?

Would you be willing to overlook a glaring flaw in a movie if the rest of the picture is to your liking?

Attached: ls241214214124142142.jpg (1080x1492, 165.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reveddit.com/v/LesbianActually/comments/tu5dez/with_or_without_the_sweater_ignor_the_bulge/?ps_after=1648952099&add_user=real_feminist_..c.new..t1_i2mimaw.&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the rest of that picture is not to my liking

>become a 'lesbian tranny'

How fucking retarded is that?

we seriously need to stop lying to these dudes about how they will have happy lives. its gotten out of hand. they deserve to be happy but they dont understand that this isnt going to make everything magically fixed in their lives.

kek they genuinely believe that women who are sexually attracted to women will be into them

>Would you be willing to overlook a glaring flaw in a movie if the rest of the picture is to your liking?
Yes. I do that all the time.
Last one was DUNE. The mom actress was way cuter, way more engaged with the MC and way more interesting for the plot than the "angel vision future gf" with was that negress from spiderman.
I had to see her for 10min overall, with angelical music and reverence and pretend she is beautiful or that I care, or that the MC is in love.

they actually just bully them into accepting that they have to have sex with them
it works, too, we are talking about women after all

Made for BBC

>Implying they'll listen

Tranny here. Some women are into it. Curiosity factor. Dating is tough but drunk hookups are easier. It also helps if you actually pass and not look like some linebacker in a Halloween wig with cake makeup.
Have a nice day :)

>actually pass

Attached: 1645984164202.jpg (622x709, 43.91K)

Yo this guy here thinks he passes lmao

Never give up r/transpassing sister.

Attached: Transpassing.png (715x699, 477.54K)

Why are like 90% of you people brain dead authoritarian tankie communists?

HAHAHAHA these fucking people man

Why can't they just admit it's a fetish like furry is?

>become a "lesbian" tranny
>don't even go on hormones or get surgery
>call every woman who doesn't want to fuck you a terf bigot
>women, being the most sheeplike social animals out there, concede so they can maintain their status as an ally
sounds p based to me

Made for 9mm

>17
there was no father figure present

Yes: Godzilla Vs Kong ruined the sense of mass established in the previous movies but the rest was cool

Well first off they would have to somehow change their bone structure to have less of a giga head and then plastic surgery for a prettier nose.

>17
LOL, this dude is going to have a meltdown once he starts getting facial hair and begins to bald.

>Tranny here. Some women are into it. Curiosity factor. Dating is tough but drunk hookups are easier. It also helps if you actually pass and not look like some linebacker in a Halloween wig with cake makeup.
Have a nice d... ACKKKK

Attached: 1648747809464.jpg (1627x3260, 629.57K)

>ignore the bulge

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

>drunk hookups are easier
Honestly, I don't buy into the "rape culture" bullshit. But that sounds an awful lot like finding drunk lonely women, tricking them into thinking you're a woman and then raping them.

That's fucked up, dude

Attached: 1625961788718.gif (498x278, 2.14M)

you're supposed to take the photo with the filters on max like the the so called "passable" trannies

>find the actual thread
Hahahahahahahahahahha

Pure comedy.

Attached: 1633871187670.png (562x893, 56.12K)

any hint of truth might induce suicide

>most comments deleted by mods (trannies)
>anything positive downvoted into oblivion (community aka. actual lesbians and actual women)
Are Lesbians actually based?

What's with the child counter?

Men becoming women and then socially and sometimes even physically wrecking lesbians that refuse to fuck them is seriously one of the funniest things that’s happened in our lifetime. Very funny when this soulless culture blows back on left-leaning women considering they birthed it to boost themselves, it’s just gonna keep going until they’re an enemy.

There's a reason why tranners stay with men

completely neutering max to shoehorn furiosa in was lame, but this is the perfect example because otherwise it was great

Attached: file.png (675x1000, 970.07K)

>a glaring flaw

Attached: 42d67d82b1a0331b.jpg (1122x1200, 159.18K)

average /u/ poster

Fpbp

>passing
gas?
cause that's the only thing you guys can pass

Attached: you loose good bye sir.png (640x980, 759.32K)

>this is the perfect example
correct
that's why I haven't seen it and never will

Average Yea Forums poster*

>Lesbians actually based
not really
they're actually the most insufferable people in exsitance
there's a good reason they lead domestic battery statistics
lesbotrons beat the SHIT out of each other on a regular basis
trannies piss them off because they can't do it to them

Attached: 1640737476959.jpg (1024x748, 215.45K)

It’s a Reddit term for how many sub replies under the comment.

>if you actually pass
lmao

reveddit.com/v/LesbianActually/comments/tu5dez/with_or_without_the_sweater_ignor_the_bulge/?ps_after=1648952099&add_user=real_feminist_..c.new..t1_i2mimaw.&
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1645143595324.jpg (2410x1894, 693.5K)

jesus that's a lot of makeup

These are dudes who failed at life but haven’t given up yet.

is this real life?

the funniest thing is that he isnt even trying. like there are men that even think they're men that try harder to crossdress than this. He has literally taken his old Nasa t shirt, tightened it up by tucking, and raised his cum stained tracksuit bottoms up to resemble leggings and called it a day.
oh my bad, i forgot about his atrocious dollar store Charlie XCX / Maddie from Euphoria makeup

Because trannies need $100k surgeries covered by government healthcare, and medications for the rest of their lives.
That’s what bullshit “trans rights” are all about.

i wonder what trans have envision for themselves in the future
>magical pills that change them eventually into what they want
>surgery to change their genitally as if they had been born with it
>people become 100% accepting and treat them the way they want
>they age just like their choose gender peers
that's alot to hope for

Many, MANY such cases. It's nothing more than another fashion statement for 99% of the people doing it. Transtrender is the term

Attached: 1633992777502.png (722x720, 338.15K)

fucking kek, this guy seems like he's trolling
his posts are just too perfectly hilarious. The entire thread seems like it's just bait to troll lesbians because he knows the tranny mods make him untouchable.

Looking at a few other posts it seems trans are generally accepted but that veneer of decency goes out the window once a bulge is in sight which is pretty funny

how did the tranny mods even get in control of dyke reddit? you'd think they know to put their own into power

>dude I totally wanted to discuss movies, I totally didn't want to discuss the picture I posted lmao
Get that ugly tranny out of my face, faggot.

Attached: 4chan tv offtopic stonetoss.png (438x438, 126.58K)

In 30 years time, there will be no observable difference between Females and Transwomen. With treatment starting pre puberty ,the transition becomes untraceable. This will also cause society to treat trans women as real women, men in 30 years will 100% find it acceptable to date trans women, compared to the very low(but rising in zoomer generation) ability to date trans.

Attached: 957B6DF9-8A24-47E7-839C-829DF3BCBBC9.jpg (1024x1024, 127.26K)

Something like 30% of lesbians claim to be willing to date trannies, either mtf or ftm. That's compared to low single digits for straight men, straight women, and gay men. It's almost certainly them lying their asses off to look more "tolerant" than they really are, but it gives incels hope that easy sex is just a few hormones away.

To become a mod on an internet web forum, such as reddit or Yea Forums, you have to be an autistic loser who is willing to spend dozens of hours every day sitting home along on the computer reading forum posts FOR FREE.
Now, consider; which group do you think you will get a bunch of extremely autistic weirdo shut-ins with internet addictions? From trannies, or from dykes?

And so, since trannies are the most autistic people in existence, they obviously ended up getting all the mod slots since ultimately becoming a mod is just a contest in who is the most autistic.

for you

If I took it off, would you dilate?

it would be extremely painful

>tankcontrolfags and re7fags are trannies
Color me surprised

I-i-is that a trans?

The question you need to ask yourself, is does it matter?

and the other question is if you want kids and if you want to adopt

>ignore the bulge

Attached: Was hast du gesagt.png (434x367, 244.35K)

not true, and if it was you would all still be broken faggots.

No.

No, it's Ely Ivy.

Yes it does. I hate boner killers. To me the biggest insult is the idea of me at the brink of having sex with a girl then suddenly I see this worm-like thing writhing around. Its beyond offputting. I expect cushiony pussy wings.