Are you the person who understands the officially codified doctrine of Islam?

>Are you the person who understands the officially codified doctrine of Islam?

Attached: Bin al-Flecki.png (1136x640, 860.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Islam is homop---...ACK!

Attached: atheistjak2.png (1377x837, 533.65K)

Based. Fuck that Jew for talking against the only based religion that can save us from the evils of this age

>are you?

Attached: Irobot.jpg (700x394, 20.89K)

I love that Zack Snyder hared a Christian, a Jew, and a Muslim for his DC movies.

Attached: 1643785548298.jpg (763x535, 347.44K)

Weird since Superman is supposed to be a jew

this display by him was so cringe it was painful to watch

Looking back... what was the deal with this? Why was Ben Affleck of all people so wound up about Islam?

good morning sirs

He's friends with several high-profile Muslims and hate Jews unironically. He and Weinstein used to fight constantly.

>officially codified doctrine of Islam
is he trying to say the koran and hadiths?

based bin al-fliqqi

He hated Snyder

he was in his drunken buffoon marriage killing era or just before it. he was probably drunk during this appearance.

Affleck and Snyder are great friends and used to talk about Islam constantly.

Attached: 1631191359452.png (586x467, 163.81K)

"You're a shifty JEW"
youtube.com/watch?v=vln9D81eO60
1:59

WTF DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Ben Affleck dislike Jews.
Harvey Weistein is on record saying that he loved Matt Damon, but hated that he was so attached to his childhood friend, Ben Affleck.

Kinda based. Mudshits would 100% castrate us and make us slaves tho. We need white Islam. Maybe we can worship Allen and the prophet Mitch Hamed

why did Yea Forums attract so many pakis?

It would have been impossible to remove his foreskin

He was on roids and is a total airhead and stupid people love having opinions about things they have never thought about for some reason so

If that's the case why do white people get triggered at the rumours of their being a black superman? Why would white people care about a jew hero?

Lel

Because they think he’s white. But from what I’ve heard he’s like some jew guy. Spiderman and Batman are the white man’s hero

Spider-Man is canonically a Jew.

So just Batman.

The double standard that other cultures say you can't culturally appropriate while climbing over each other to culturally appropriate white culture. And yes, modern American pop culture is white culture even if its gay as shit

If you think Sam Harris is anything more than a trust fund baby go read his twitter account. Guy is a fucking nut job.

This is why I take everything said om here for granted. You have people like you shitting out of their mouth.

Sam Harris is one of the most reasonable thinking people I know about. Get his app and read his book "waking up"
dude advertises mindfulness and meditation better than anyone I've come across. He's a blessing.

Poo poo

Yeh but if its a jew, who cares? I thought we are meant to hate them on here? You people can't even stand by your own ideologies.
>We hate non-whites but if we can coom to it then all of that hatred suddenly disappears
>We hate jews but if one of their super heroes is replaced by a black person all of a sudden we fight for the jews?
If you hate something yiu should detach all association with it. If you're a racist, be a racist. Don't be a pussy and only be one when its convenient for you.

Are you racist and anti-semitic? Don't whinge a bunch of commie nonsense after the answer, just answer the questions. It's multiple choice, not expository.

Proof

Those are memes for rich people who can't find balance in their lives. Also scams for wealthy to milk retards without them having to actually improve their lives.

Also he's a huge faggot. Even those in his circle shit on him because he's obsessed with covid and mandates

He has a PhD in Neuroscience yet has done nothing with it since selling his thesis on morality, which the professor trashed. I used to have a bullet points on why people should ignore this faggot but it's too late to dig it up.

Sam Harris is the least nut job talking head there is, Abdullah

t. Weinstein fag

Because the jewish hosts were slandering his faith:

Quran 4:90:
"So if they (hypocrites, apostates) remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause against them."

HADITH
"Allah's Prophet said: "The blood of a Muslim man who testifies that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle should not lawfully be shed except only for one of three reasons: a man who committed fornication after marriage, in which case he should be stoned; ONE WHO GOES FORTH TO FIGHT Allah and His Apostle, in which case he should be killed or crucified or exiled from the land; or one who commits murder for which he is killed."

No they aren't you fucking pea brain retard. You haven't thought about deep shit ever before in your life if you think that's all just mumbo jumbo for rich people. He doesn't scam anyone and the only people that shit on him on pea brains like you
Read the mind illuminated, seriously. Listen to alan watts every now and then how about (although he's mostly just entertainment for stoners, he died an alcoholic)
Sam Harris and others like him that talk about meditation and mindfulness are totally on the ball. The buddha was right about so much shit it's insane. There have been so many studies that go in depth on the effects of long term mindfulness on the brain. It's real shit

>Also scams for wealthy to milk retards without them having to actually improve their lives.

I haven't listened to Sam in years but he used to give you free access to his subscription content if you emailed him and asked nicely and said you genuinely couldn't afford the subscription.. i'm sure he still does. Doesn't sound like a very good scam if he's willing to give it away for free.

get a mindful of deez nuts lol

Attached: laugh.jpg (214x317, 14.51K)

>While Affleck had high SAT scores,[9] he was largely an unfocused student with poor attendance.[7][38] He spent a few months studying Spanish at the University of Vermont, chosen because of its proximity to his then-girlfriend,[13] but he left after fracturing his hip while playing basketball.[36] At 18, Affleck moved to Los Angeles,[30] studying Middle Eastern affairs at Occidental College for a year and a half.[39][40]

>woah like dude is for real know what I'm saying bro I'm like down the road

>DC dropped Arab Batman for Keaton
Will never not be mad

Standing up against "Islamophobia"was very fashionable at the time

How do we combat phobiaphobia

Everyone that hates Islam doesn't know a single word of it. Meanwhile, the rightoids seeth about the people resisting liberalism and zionism and ignore their own zionist ruling class that are trying to groom your children and get people to believe in shit like "simulation theory" as a joke.

Bill Maher is cringe

This.

>Everyone that hates Islam doesn't know a single word of it.
True. Most mutts and yuros only know what Christian apologists have been saying for a thousand years. Whenever I hear someone say the Quran advocates killing all non Muslims, I automatically know they have never opened the book.

>I used to have a bullet points on why people should ignore this faggot
yikes

lmao

the official word means jack
I hate towelheads because they're barbarians in practice

Islam is the cure for Western degeneracy.

Inshallah

Attached: islam female degeneracy.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

>CHRISTKEKERY WILL SAVE U-

Attached: progressive christians.webm (576x1024, 1.73M)

What a stupid fucking post and also thread. Sheesh.

>his then-girlfriend,[13]
No wonder this pedo loves Islam so much

Develop a personality.

Imagine you went to school and studied something for years then you're sat next to two bozos who know literally nothing talking about it. It's natural to get agitated and try to correct them

>Officially codified doctrine of Islam
I don't get it. There is no such thing since Islam doesn't have something like a pope.

>FREEDOM BAD
you can always move if you don't like it here, you won't be missed

lmao how dumb can you be, everyone knows islam is pure evil, in every country where they are the majority religion, they burn libraries with any books not written by mohammad

I really don't you get you guys.
Just because Islam has a couple views that go along with yours, doesn't mean you have to follow the whole religion.
>dude islam is le based because it gives less rights to women
Yes, Islam is very conservative about women, that's good sure, but the whole religion is clearly backwards and outdated. You don't HAVE to pick one or the other.

Attached: 1622386671694.gif (500x281, 781.95K)