Is Netflix cutting back on animation?

Attached: netflix.jpg (1509x1232, 251.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0CnL-ud-VY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Netflix_original_anime
youtube.com/watch?v=qi3-rN60JE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah delicious incompetence. You can just feel the retarded panic coming out of that place. Arcane was like the only thing they had that might possibly get some fewers.
That and Stranger Things.

they had years to prepare for the inevitable streaming competition from studios and tech giants. They knew the tech giants had the dough to produce better shows, and the studios had the catalogues that they could pull off Netflix and put on their own platform.

So why didn't Netflix prepare for this sea change? Did they renew one too many shitty shows? Hand out too many lucrative production deals?

>Cutting your only good content
??????

Stop making these retarded posts in every netflix thread you midwit pseud

> WokeObamoFlix is slowly dying
Aww shucks. What a shame …

it probably doesn't bring them money and they realized they will never get the prestige either when Disney gets all the Oscars

>highly anticipated shows
doubt.jpg

You really have to wonder where the fuck all the money went that they used to license the shit that people wanted to actually watch with

>tfw no more anime

Arcane sisters....

>so we have Alucard, the heir of Dracula power, a total badass from the megahit symphony of the night, one of the best castlevania games ever made
>let's have him get fucked in the ass, like ass raped in graphic detail
>yessir!

Attached: tHvIDFb0-696x392.jpg (696x392, 25.8K)

Oh fuck I hope this happens. If there's a way to deprive trannies of their precious lesbian pairing, I'm all for it.

Hubris

it went to licensing shitty sitcoms like friends and the office

They saw the controversy going on with Disney and gutted their own groomer infested animation department before it but them in the ass.

They canceled Bone but will keep Jewish Groomer Brainwash #34: Big Mouth

the only netflix animation i'm looking forward to is the second season of Dorohedoro. the rest is shit, especially Arcane.

They got too cocky. They didn't prepare at all. Maybe they still felt high after beating Blockbuster or whatever, but it's obvious from their catalogue that they thought that they'd be on top for a long time, without ever realizing that they didn't have any franchise to milk money off.

I didn't watch it but from all the talk about it when it came out, I think it carried the entire animation division of Netflix. The rest of their catalog is pretty shit and I'm already excluding children's shows.

Only one person-
ONE show can save Netflix!

Attached: the original nigga.webm (640x298, 90.73K)

>highly anticipated shows
>netflix animation

lol?

The guys at the top most likely just pocketed the money.

what's actually happening: netflix is still perfectly fine but its competitors are the people who OWN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Wait is this true? Does Alucard actually get sodomized?
That's worse than I could have possibly imagined, holy shit N*tflix...

B-but we put Netflix buttons on millions of remote controls, even in Europe. Y-you can't just ignore us.

A real tragic prince...
youtube.com/watch?v=g0CnL-ud-VY

>netflix is still perfectly fine

Attached: this is fine.jpg (1050x549, 206.39K)

what animes have they produced? i only know of knights of sidonia and blame! which were good imo

Yes they have a MMF threesome and Alucard gets fucked

>Does Alucard actually get sodomized?
Alucard takes in a pair of Japanese twins (one male, one female) who seduce him in order to kill him and take his magic secrets. Part of the seduction involved a threesome. And yeah, Alucard clearly was taking it at one point. And he took it like a girl, too. His face looked like a female in a hentai anime.

same image, but there's a dog in the room for every streaming platform, and their owners are claiming everything is fine for everyone except netflix.

>highly anticipated

I used a knife to take the button out and I almost slit my wrists open like an idiot

Were they hot at least?

Attached: 1647844203157.gif (400x300, 58.69K)

>what animes have they produced?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Netflix_original_anime

The one that seems to be missing here is Castlevania and maybe more.

Its never been about good content and always been about pushing culture of woke shit. Stop supporting them.

Still better than accidentally pressing it. Their version of one piece looks good tho desu.

Attached: 1630790047444.jpg (1066x1600, 803.79K)

that list looks like hot trash

you're witnessing their strategy. throw money at anything and everything, and see if it sticks.

They thought they were preparing. Their quanitty over quality approach meant thousands of netflix Original series which was meant to compete with the other studio's catalogs.

or they're calling their expenses assets and leveraging their value for loans they'll use to create more "assets," rinse repeat. same as all the other streaming platforms.

Will I ever see an animated Musashi in Baki?

Elon buys Netflix when

as long as dota dragons blood survives we are gucci

>Cancels Arcane
>Renews JoJos for part7

Attached: 5xlrgdlsb6931.jpg (640x719, 85.48K)

will Nigerton get a 3rd session?

to retain joggers

Elon's not buying Netflix. If he even wanted to, he'll just wait until it's cheap as shit.

Bridgerton is getting s3 and and a prequel

Attached: 20220419_221631.jpg (1170x1889, 227.77K)

It was their biggest show before Arcane so undoubtedly the core audience of Netflix is women and homosexuals

lol nice pic nigger

he could combine twitter and Netflix together and people could tweet abbot the shows while they watch them.

THey had better not withdraw their funding for Arcane

Why does does everyone love that LOL dykeshit so much?

Get woke, go broke.

its not everyone, it was mostly chink shilling and now its 1-2 autists who fell for it.

I'm starting to get worried about cowboy bebop S2

they made WAY too many shitty Netflix originals instead of making a few dozen good ones. Streaming has proven that people WILL buy a streaming service just to watch one show that's really good or popular. They should've stopped making new shows three years ago, and made high quality new seasons for what was popular.

They should have renewed the dark crystal for s2 then

Now my campaign of vengeance is coming to fruition and netflix will fall

>shit our stocks are falling!!
>better cut back on everything we view as expendable!!
Simply retarded. Now we're stuck with riveting content like this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=qi3-rN60JE0

Arcane was made by Tencent, Netflix just distributed.

Because the creator is the son of a billionaire hedge fund manager and no I'm not joking.

Netflix does have franchises, Strangers Things, Bridgerton, ect. The thing is that they also produced a mile of trash or shit that cost more than it brought in like Marco Polo.

>he still thinks subscription revenue is real

they're counting everything from free trials in india to 15 year old full price united states subscriptions as equal. they aren't producing content to draw an audience, they're producing content to call their expenses, assets, and then leverage the "value" of their expenses to get zero interest loans.

>They should have renewed the dark crystal for s2 then
THIS

Nobody really knows why netflix is failing

Attached: D7F5BE04-243A-49EA-9D1E-94FFBA6FB88D.jpg (1045x1306, 595.8K)

And they can't do that anymore since they told Shareholders they'd stop borrowing money.

I refuse to believe MORE people watched that abomination of a season 2 of 13 Reasons Why.

This was like shit Yea Forums would come up with five years ago on a thread speculating on "how they will ruin the Casevania adaptation".

"Yeah, they'll make Alucard gay. Not only that, they'll show him getting assfucked in GRAPHICS detail."

Can't make this shit up.

I remember when I was first exposed to Netflix and it was sort of like when I first got Napster and could explore all this new music that I had never heard before. I watched all these weird documentaries from the 60s and 70s, a bunch of foreign movies that were objectively shit but loads of fun to watch, and I got to rent DVDs for no extra charge and got all sorts of neat shit. Then the DVDs went away, then all the neat shit went away, and the only reason I kept it is because my mom watched whatever it was she watched on there. Netflix sucks and I hope the children of these fired executives have to turn tricks for lunch money.

I just never know what from the animation/anime department is actually MADE by Netflix, what is just produced and what is distributed.

Profit is real and the only way you can "ignore it" is if you're a megacorp like Microsoft who can see anything as a sunk cost like their gaming division which hasn't made a red cent since it was created but they keep it open just so they can gobble up the market until they're the only major player.

The anime was only distributed for the most part along with shows like Arcane.

The originals were He-Man, She-Ra, ect.

tell me more about these expenses being made into assets for loans

>Profit is
a liability that taxes need to be paid on. revenue is king, especially when you can creatively account most, if not all of the money you're spending producing QUALITY content back into your own company.