Has a better military scifi film been made in the last 10 years?

Has a better military scifi film been made in the last 10 years?

Attached: edge-of-tomorrow-desktop-wallpaper[1].jpg (2552x1442, 377.47K)

tenet

>no aliens
>no military
no

>no military

Attached: legiao_3anGY5zT9xHo.jpg[1].jpg (760x398, 22.39K)

OK fine
>no aliens

Attached: pacific_rim_ver15_xlg.jpg (1500x689, 346.59K)

This is the opposite of kino.

retard
its literally about military and since when does scifi have to include fucking aliens ?

kaijukino > mangaflick

Poocific Rim(job) is embarrassing, if you think that's kino you should go back to reddlt

Holy filtered.

>t. never actually seen kino

It would be better if it didn’t have the stonk woman in there.

Elysium

Attached: C5F1634D-806E-485C-9CAC-15B57F85BB81.jpg (837x1155, 928.33K)

now that's more like it

I don't remember a single thing about this movie

trash

did superhero bullshit put an end to actually good scifi blockbusters like this kino

Getting stuck in groundhogs day made her strong, like it made Cruise strong. She jobs out the second she doesn't have groundhog powers.

faggy hollywood woke types don't want to glorify the military anymore

The Tomorrow War is nearly a sequel.

Tom Cruise is the most watchable actor of all time

ignorant zoomzooms

Blunt was a five course meal in this movie

is it good though?

this one is also great but I don't know if better, i checked IMDB and I actually rated them the same

It's deeply flawed but fun.

This is a criteria you made up in your second post, not the OP.

One thing I do like about it was the AK and that laser gun that cut holes and the exo skeleton. Rest was eh
The plot was fucking retarded
>we figured out a machine that litterally cures all illnesses, cancers, tumors, and is strong enough to regenerate missing/mutilated body parts
>but for some reason poor people aren't allowed because they're evil?
Its not even a healthcare thing, because that takes actual resources, manpower, and tons of space. While the most this machine will take is just electricity?
Also
>200 years in the future
>Mexicans still can't speak English
Kek

so what nerd? tell me a good scifi military movie with aliens loser.

Aliens

this was kino, but I wouldn't consider it "military".

>from the last 10 years

I'm guessing it is because they already have overpopulation issues, and just "curing all diseases" would make it worse.

I like 3D Evangelion. It was a good movie.

Attached: 81McorxMWPL._SL1200_.jpg (1200x1200, 392.58K)

The USA should have stayed out of the world wars. Then when someone finally won, nuke them.

Attached: p13444322_b1t_v8_ab.jpg (960x1440, 156.31K)

The time stuff don't make sense. They change the future yet the future is imutable depending on whats is required on the script

Not even fucking close pal.

Attached: godzilla-kong.gif (498x278, 1.66M)

Sure.
Tenet
Interstellar
Annihilation
Ex Machina
Dredd

In my opinion, from your list only Annihilation is close to a military/scifi film. I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

>not Arrival
Your post is dq.

These types aren't Gen Z though

nice digits
and the movie literally tells you not to think about it lmao

Bayformers.

Aren't these notoriously shitty?

I thought Sputnik was alright.

Ex Machina, Dredd and Interstellar are not military.

I know its a movie about a giant nuclear lizard and a giant gorilla, but that ship's deck holding all that weight and not breaking in two seriously breaks my immersion

Maybe, but the military aspect was good.

If you get a bunch of cardboard boxes you can probably do jumping jacks on them without them crushing. Your immersion is suffering because it is tied to you.

The ship was specially built for kong and this is monarch the super crazy organization who knows about hollow earth and kongs lineage of kings and help kong get his magic super excaliber club. Plus mechagodzilla. Its kind of ridiculous actually.

>pretending to be retarded
It isn't like the ship is just a floating box, retard.

Kong clearly makes the ship go lower when he steps forward. KINO.

Poor people can build spaceships, but the entire planet can't build medical pods that were already invented.

Trash. The characters? Trash. The writing? Trash. Special effects? Pretty cool. 2/10.

nigger lover movie which fucking sucked

I don't understand... You do realize I can't actually hear inflection in your voice, yes? It's 99,000 tons of steel. The inside is tiny compartments. All of it steel. It isn't that hard to loose your believability to enjoy it unless you are... omg... Is this the true power of having a big brain?

Y'know, you are right. You are too smart for that movie.

I remember 3 things
>Airburst AK
>South African dude stopping his BBQ to fire some kind of sci-fi javelin
>Nissan GTR

You forgot "CHEM-RAIL"

>don’t make sense
waste of quads on a literal nigger posting. learn English instead of monkey screeching

Rebel Moon comes out next year buddy

Attached: DBD387DA-52D4-4512-88B4-5E2009F6DB79.jpg (1080x714, 133.98K)

The giant monkey not lowering the ship while fighting the giant dinosaur with atomic breath and losing until the giant robot mind controlled by some japs with tech beat them both until the giant monkey got his special ancestral club didn't bother me. I accepted it was fiction and had fun.

This exist

Attached: MV5BMjQyNzI2NDI3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ1NDczOTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 148.65K)

>nigger
Yeeah I'm thinking pass