The face Jon Favreu sees in his nightmares

The face Jon Favreu sees in his nightmares

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (900x900, 70.78K)

Was a disappointing video, way too long and he rambled too much because he's a lazy fuck who puts more focus on milking 13 other channels and posting his cock online

Also horse fuck

The face Fido sees in his nightmares.

>2 hours, 40 minutes
>Part 1
There's no reason for it. No review should be this long, let alone having multiple parts in the future.

>most of the complaints are minor nitpicks that no normie would notice even if you showed them the original alongside it

The face dogs see when they get raped

More than half of the video is shitting on preformances and how shit everything looks which are noticeably worse in remake though. So no.

Is he actually a 3DPFurry

Attached: 17.png (631x423, 726.12K)

any and every youtube video that lasts longer than an hour is a cataclysmic failure of editing

Attached: 1407597290594.jpg (500x572, 51.39K)

>posting his cock online

where?

I made it 40 minutes.

Not only that, he's a furry because of Scar

he's fucked literally thousands of dogs

twitter.com/horsewengh

oh shit, he actually uploaded it? Oh, he only uploaded part 1? After spending all of 2021 saying it wouldn't be split up?

>the 11 minute segment of YMS complaining that they made the elephant hoof sounds slightly quieter and added bird feather rustling sounds instead

Attached: e44fca55a6fb861266d2674f7bed40a3.jpg (426x357, 14.2K)

but why

I have a theory he's going through some kind of financial crisis, he is selling a lot of his old shit.

Then at the end he says that part 2 won't even be out this year. Honestly, don't even bother watching part 1, it's basically the same few critiques repeated for 2 hours

he has medical issues and is self-employed and probably never bothered getting insurance

How could he possibly be in any kind of debt? He just sits in front of his PC all day. He doesn't seem like the type of YouTubers to splash cash on mansions and sports cars

His dogs charge him alimony

he paid someone from the San Francisco Zoo and Gardens to make him a custom lion dildo

Based

Hes unironically gone insane. Years of alcohol abuse/drugs/living in a fucking gay furry compound have completely rotted his damn brain.

>Main channel
>Lets play channel
>Lets play clips channel
>Clips channel
>Clips tiktok
>Livestream channel
>Livestream highlights channel
>Cameo
>Mukbang channel
>Podcast channel
>Made a twitter to post pictures of his cock
What's his end game?

RLM are responsible for youtubers doing this.

Attached: michael third reichael stoklasa.gif (250x188, 553.67K)

He originally tried saying that it's hypocritical for us to care about dogfucking when we treat farm animals so horrifically but there's a more recent post where he goes full mask off and says consensual zoophilia shouldn't be criminalized. take that as what you will.

There was no reason for this video to be two and a half hours long. He could have easily made every point he made in this video in a video twenty minutes long.
>The character's lifeless facial expressions make it hard to understand their emotions or to sympathise with them.
>The director's misplaced emphasis on "realism" makes the film feel soulless and bland in comparison to the original's more creative art style.
>The voice actors aren't as good as in the original. Chiwetel Ejiofor is a worse Scar than Jeremy Irons John Oliver is a worse Zazu than Rowan Atkinson, and although James Earl Jones reprises his role as Mufasa his performance is noticeably worse because of aging
>The original movie's soundtrack is recycled, but used inappropriately and in contexts where it doesn't fit

There. Just saved you all nearly three hours of your life

he's got toxoplasmosis from raping cats

making multiple channels somehow earns more revenue, no idea why
nikocado has like 5 channels

More chance to game the algorithm.

Based

Alcohol and food. Also probably drugs.

It's just the same points he made in the highlights videos, he repeats himself a lot, there's a lot of spergy "who the fuck cares about this in the grand scheme of things"-type complaints and half an hour is just the Patreon credits. It's a solid YMS video but it really should have come out in late 2019 / early 2020 and spending two and a half years making it is fucking absurd.

It's because you're pulling from different audiences. I grant that splitting engagement is usually a bad idea, but the demographic overlap between mukbang and film review is probably not very big.

Doesn't put enough of content on his main (YMS) channel. His gaming channel isn't popular. Twitch streams averages at most 200 viewers. What ever popularity he had years ago has been on the downturn partly his fault for not putting up more review vids on his YMS channel.

say what you want I respect a man willing to spend so much time and effort complaining that his favorite masturbation material got ruined

it's what I come to Yea Forums for

He doesn't condense his thinking into a manageable structured 'essay'-type format, he's mostly just regurgitating his autistic thoughts and research verbatim. You could adequately explain the points he makes in 3-5 mins - there's absolutely no excuse to spent 5-odd hours talking about The Lion King 2019.

I do admire the sheer righteous indignation throughout the video, based on his video about Kimba the White Lion this is clearly something he feels very passionately about. But Good Lord does he need an editor to trim down the fat from his videos

Makes you wonder how the fuck this supposedly took him so long when he clearly didn't script and reread.

you dont split engaugement thats why people do it

2channels is almost guranteed to get more people not split anything

if your a massive yter you dont want tons of channels because it will make you seem less popular and that will make you less popular

is it super in depth ?? like do we get a scene by scene breakdown?

Yes, but the problems with each scene are all largely similar so it starts to feel very repetitive

>woah if you isolate the vocals from this very loud song and listen to it at top volume over and over again whilst wearing headphones you might notice that for about a millisecond one of the child voice actor's microphones peaks a bit.
He then mentions the fact that in some frames of the original several characters' eyes are a totally different color for no reason, thus undermining his own argument that because a movie has some minor technical errors it means the creators didn't give a shit.

ahhh it only makes sense to have 3hour + if we get scene by scene over arching narrative themes subplot charicter assesment charicter interaction and personal thoughts on the themes the logical consistency of the in universe interactions the actual consistency from a vuewing standpoint and a general enjoyability of watching

like i want to be able to write a 10thousand word papper on something thats took me 4hours to watch that is based on informing me minimum

if you've seen the first 3-4 highlights videos you've seen literally all the arguments he makes

Oh he gets ultra-nitpicky, but to the point where it almost undermines his argument because as said it starts to feel like he's looking for things to complain about

Yknow he's actually right that it's weird how we are okay with slaughtering and eating animals but fucking them is not okay, but you'd still have to have a few screws loose to want to.

I don't mind longer videos like this, but the pacing was shit for something of that length. You need some lulls, something to signify a transition into a new topic. Ranting angerly non stop for the full video works when it's 20 minutes long, but not over 2 hours.

The animal is dead (killed painlessly or swiftly). Raping animals is continual abuse. There is a difference.

Kind of. He does go through it scene by scene but it's not an ultra-detailed breakdown of everything; he mostly gets stuck on the same four or five issues and re-explains them in every scene.

What if the dog willingly mounts some woman/dude and goes to town on them?

Would you let a child do that to you? It's still abuse.

I thought it was comfy listening while I worked today. Adum ranting is fun to listen to sometimes.

I know YMS has some really retarded ideas about the appropriate way to watch movies as a critic, but the review preparation/editing process where he was going through both movies frame-by-frame (as seen on the streams) has completely fucked his sense of perspective. These movies were intended to be watched once by families in a living room / cinema, not pored over in a basement pausing every second to examine every pixel on screen. It was embarrassing hearing him go apeshit over some microphone issues that less than 0.0001% of regular viewers would have noticed, much less cared about.

An animal isn't a child or some "fur baby", it's an animal.

>can't give consent
>Let it do what it wants
>pretend it isn't abuse
It's the same, pedo.

Is that really him or did someone hack his phone and stole his pics?
This feels really out of character.

>This feels really out of character.
A guy who jerks off to cartoon animals and defends beastiality posts his cock online. Is it really that surprising?

He is very spend happy, he bought a gemran Evil Dead DVD just to see if it was the original version, he bought kimba dvds too. He just spends money like that.