I thought the batman was good. A solid 8 especially with the ending...

I thought the batman was good. A solid 8 especially with the ending. I'm a comics reader and a big long Halloween fan so the movie was accurate to batman's character.
I don't understand most of the criticism here around it and all the negative reviews I read seem like people who went in there expecting a superhero flick and are annoyed by the thriller crime story even though it's a part of batman stories since forever.

Attached: 1668157.jpg (1129x1600, 290.91K)

Ok

>batman was good
lukewarm dogshit is what it was

Why? What was bad about it?

everything
i was bored to tears

I am a fan of comics and i say the movie was fucking shit and not comic accurate at all. So shut the fuck up.

Explain further. I'm trying to understand the criticsm.

Pajeet hands typed these comments. Go back to shitting in the street Snyderfags

Attached: 1630656340566.png (735x689, 299.75K)

Batman is a retard. He’s suppose to be a detective. He figured nothing out. He has to have everyone else explain and solve the riddles for him. He even had to have Penguin teach him Spanish.

And he is a shit fighter. He gets beat up by Yea Forums.

He is afraid of heights.

And had no gadgets.

No style. No grace.

Which comics? The comics that change genre, art, story, continuity, canon, writers...? You mean those? There's over a hundred Batman stories. Shut the fuck up.

Same. Heard Northman was epic despite this forums shit opinions. Although I admit I’m biased with Batman because my friend kept laughing at how I am Bruce Wayne.

I enjoyed it and am NOT a fan of comic books or cartoon characters.

I liked it a lot. My Dad who is a big Batman fan (doesn't read, so no comics) brought up a solid criticism: "It was weird that one of the characters big traits: millionaire playboy, involved in the family business to carry on the legacy - was totally absent."

>no gadgets
Shut your stupid mouth.

>I am Bruce Wayne
I'll trade you.

Attached: 1649508999621.jpg (1284x1539, 1.21M)

>only good joker is black (jew propaganda)
>batman survives a bomb at point blank range
>alfred survives a bomb at point blank range
>batman vroom vrooming the batmobile just to give Penguin time to get away
>unnecessarily long car chase (jet engine car is slow)
>Batman and Gordon leaving Penguin handcuffed made Penguin look like a goof instead of a gangster
>doesn't make sense for Gordon, a good cop, to leave Penguin like that
>Instagram live and Yea Forums in the movie
>Catwoman's white privilege line
>Catwoman missing her shot against Falcone just because the lights turned off
>4channers not head shotting the negress mayor
>batman is sometimes bulletproof and sometimes not
>riddler goes from calculated and correct to sperg because the movie doesn't know how to handle the villain being right
>open mouth acting from Pattman and Riddler
>Batman learns the “truth” about his parents from a fucking powerpoint. Do some detective work you cuck
>the police forgot about Batman punching Gordon and running off, don’t confront him when they are surrounding him with Falcone
>Batman shitting on Riddler even though he was agreeing with what he was doing when talking to Gordon

Attached: Batman batmobile (2022) 2022-04-23 19-11-41.webm (1920x1080, 2.67M)

>I don't understand most of the criticism here
you're posting on Yea Forums where no one here actually watches the movies they complain about. you shouldn't be surprised about anything you read here

This poster hasn't seen the movie. They admitted hours ago they just come in the threads to shit it up.

It's slow bait. Do not reply.

>a rat with wings? A stool pigeon.
Every single person in the audience thought either Penguin, or Batman was the answer. The pigeon was so lame and unnecessary, just to create this sense of progression when Gordon later tells Batman a Penguin has wings too. 30 minutes later and then Penguin says a bat with wings is Batman. The audience was thinking this an hour ago. It doesn't make sense for Batman to be behind the audience.

Why praise the ending when it was the worst part of the movie? The Riddler incel army coming out of nowhere was beyond preposterous. And it was simply shameless how they trotted out the Joker - I swear that’s the move they always pull to artificially hype up what they know is dogshit

>Batman is a retard. He’s suppose to be a detective. He figured nothing out. He has to have everyone else explain and solve the riddles for him. He even had to have Penguin teach him Spanish.
That was early in his career as the batman. Read the long Halloween, in that comic and animated movie even catwoman was mogging him. The batman actually went softer on him and made him better even with his young age. Also he really didn't need much help and pretty much led everything better than Gordon who's a senior. The Spanish mistake came from the assumption that the riddler himself made that mistake.
>And he is a shit fighter. He gets beat up by Yea Forums.
It was like 20 on 1 and he beat them all before getting mogged by a literal shotgun. Again that's early in his life as the bat and he doesn't have superhuman stamina.
>He is afraid of heights.
Come on. You actually feel triggered by the 2 seconds of him hesitiating?
>And had no gadgets.
?
>No style. No grace.
I'm not sure what that even means.
>>only good joker is black (jew propaganda)
I think you mean the cop but that's technically not true since the cops supporting him when falcon was arrested were mostly white.
>>batman survives a bomb at point blank range
He survived like over 200 shots and a shotgun. The suit is clearly in play here.
>>alfred survives a bomb at point blank range
He throwed it and hid behind a desk and then was in a coma for days.
>>batman vroom vrooming the batmobile just to give Penguin time to get away
Yeah that was dumb
>>unnecessarily long car chase (jet engine car is slow)
It's but the movie is 3 hours so they needed to add some long action.

>Penguin
I never thought this. It was a wrong answer.

>url (you are the) rata elada
This made me think it was Bruce somehow. Because, creatively speaking, it's really, really good and too good to not use and be the correct answer.

Also, the original cut was over 4 hours so some key stuff might've been chopped. Hopefully, we'll get to see it soon.

for me, it was a fair to middlin' 6-6½

zoe kravitz as muttwoman, nigger commissioner gordon, and an obamette as the virtuous muh hope and change politician were just gross
all the villians were noticably pale hued, more of those roving bands of unvaccinated white supremacists who so tarnish society

some of the plot devices were wayyyy to close to seven

in short, niggers galore, stuffed into every heroic and/or virtuous role
shirley don't ever call me surely there's a phrase for this

It's not as good as The Kino Knight, that's for fucking sure.

Attached: dkr-37446r.jpg (6144x4088, 2.66M)

From the perspective of batman, everyone related to the riddles is one of the scums the riddler hate so he wouldn't think of himself especially since he knows he's not involved in that drug business.
>Why praise the ending when it was the worst part of the movie?
Because the batman didn't magically win and fix everything especially when it was clear he wasn't that much ahead of the riddler. I'm not sure what you mean coming out of nowhere. It was clear he had supporters and fans on his side since the beginning and that this might end up playing a role. Gotham is full of lowlife and demoralized people it's not hard to turn them into terrorists.
> And it was simply shameless how they trotted out the Joker - I swear that’s the move they always pull to artificially hype up what they know is dogshit
We will see..

>Vroom vroom
Jets are turbo. Turbo has to "spool up." Easy explanation. Not to mention the fact that it is a movie and the first thing it should do is convey and incite emotion.
>get away
He did not.

>style
He doesn't blink normally. He stares a lot. Everything he does is clearly on purpose, slow and deliberate. "Dude, hide your power-level, anyone who isn't caught up in their own bs can see you're the Batman." I thought it was pretty fucking cool and true to life.

>zoe kravitz as muttwoman, nigger
So a casting problem?
>commissioner gordon, and an obamette as the virtuous muh hope and change politician were just gross
Gordon being a good cop is something in Canon, he just happened to be black in that movie. But I agree with new mayor shit, it felt very unrealistic and I hoped she'd die after the shot.
>all the villians were noticably pale hued, more of those roving bands of unvaccinated white supremacists who so tarnish society
What?
>in short, niggers galore, stuffed into every heroic and/or virtuous role
I get where you're coming from but if you keep this mindset you will most likely stop enjoying modern films all together. They have to pity blacks and give them such roles because that's how Hollywood is. I don't let it ruin my enjoyment of a good story.

No, I mean joker. Pic related.
>He survived like over 200 shots and a shotgun. The suit is clearly in play here.
If he's that powerful, he should have fixed Gotham a long time ago. He also sometimes gets knocked down by shots. No consistency.
>He throwed it and hid behind a desk and then was in a coma for days.
He will be 100% fine in the next movie. Zero actual consequences. Empty, lifeless, cheap drama. They want their cake and eat it too. All the main characters have blatant plot armor

That long action is part of the reason the movie was long in the first place. So many areas they could have cut down. It didn't need or deserve 3 hours or a long batmobile chase.

Attached: New Picture (18).png (1356x994, 821.5K)

Nobody thought pigeon though. NOBODY.

I was very, very happy with it until the climactic battle having zero tension and looking horrible. It was my favorite Batman movie.

>two hours in
>well it was nice and visually interesting...
>wait, there is still ONE HOUR LEFT?
Turn it off and leave

His vroom vroom letting Penguin get in a car and drive off. Before that there was this ridiculous showdown between Penguin and the batmobile. It did incite tension but it quickly cratered since it was fake. This movie is all set up and zero payoff. Erectile dysfunction the movie.

Attached: batman catwoman 1650574872170.jpg (1108x1571, 264.95K)

>black joker
>plot armor
Retard alert. Ok I'm out.

Attached: 1649508245307.jpg (400x428, 38.54K)

It just didn't live up to the hype. In fact, it's rather flawed really. People dicksucked Reeves to death and the movie has all sorts of issues. There's so much wasted time in this movie and yet somehow he needed to tact on another half hour at the end there so he can make a point about his Batman that just fell ham-handed because he didn't incorporate it seamlessly like Nolan did in BB.

It's not even as good as Begins really.

>I don't understand most of the criticism here
fanboys of other Batmen

Oh I got you. I forgot about the jokers. I thought the black one would play a role later on. But yes the pandering to blacks was just so on the nose, I don't think even black people Want every good character in the movie to be black. The mayor was enough, anything else is just trying too hard it's embarrassing.

>>only good joker is black (jew propaganda)
Half of them were hispanics and there was another black guy. Obsessed much?
>batman survives a bomb at point blank range
That was stupid, he should have at least shielded his face with his arm.
>>batman vroom vrooming the batmobile
Way to miss the point. His entire character is about inducing fear, the batmobile literally screaches like a banshee. One of the coolest moments.
>>doesn't make sense for Gordon, a good cop, to leave Penguin like that
Probably true although they were in a hurry.
>Instagram live and Yea Forums in the movie
So?
>4channers not head shotting the negress mayor
The point was that they were internet autists with no training at all. No shit they missed.
>batman is sometimes bulletproof and sometimes not
He should have stealthed more.
>riddler goes from calculated and correct to sperg
Because he is a sperg.
>>the police forgot about Batman punching Gordon
True, however at that point the situation has changed quite a bit.

Dumb bitch. Get out.

>vroom vroom
listen... Jet engines are turbo. They cannot move or power things unless they achieve a specific RPM or they will STALL OUT.

Also, what a stupid, dumb fucking retarded reason to not like a movie.

You're the one that thought the joker was black despite him being in the end of the movie you fucking retard.

Every single black person in the movie was good. Head buried in the sand?
Instagram and Yea Forums date the film and make it more political. Gotham is best when it is timeless, and movies generally are best that way too.
>The point was that they were internet autists with no training at all. No shit they missed.
COD players would not miss. And only getting one shot off? Even if they did miss...

Attached: 1460658354962tim-burton-visual-analysis-17.jpg (1500x841, 177.72K)

>So a casting problem?
yes
67% of the 3 major characters belong to a racial group that is 13% of the population
the negress mayor, the negress doctor
the noble nigger who stopped azn h8 by not participating in the knock out game

yet ALL the villains were white or italian (fuck you wops too)
it grinds on me now

>I get where you're coming from but if you keep this mindset you will most likely stop enjoying modern films all together
yes, but so what? i watch what i choose & haven't given a sheckel to an entertainment conglomerate in over a decade
i stand by my 6½
batman is a high average/ low good film

Yeah the movie building up a confrontation between the batmobile and Penguin, only for the batmobile to stall just so Penguin can get in his car totally made sense. Blue balled the audience for no reason and made it longer. Fuck off.

I don't even care about the black people or wokeness. The movie was as dull as you can make a Batman movie. Pattinson was horrific as Bruce and just boring as Batman.

>Instagram and Yea Forums date the film
unlike Joker blasting Prince on a boombox

Talking about this joker you blind bitch Kill yourself you're so useless.

>There's so much wasted time in this movie and yet somehow he needed to tact on another half hour at the end there
I feel like there'll soon be a fanedit that trims the fat and makes this the decent 90 minute movie it should have been.

I didn't say it stalled. Learn to read, you low IQ dumbass. He had to keep revving it to build up RPM so it wouldn't stall. Retard.

Thats obviously not Joker, retard.

He started driving and stopped he wasn't just revving the engine dumbass.

I don't care what you call him capeshitter nigger.

never going to the movies again in my lifr

Notjoker. That's his name. Look at the credits retard.

You're so fucking retarded. No one should have to suffer through listening to you talk about movies.

>That was early in his career as the batman
In Year One (imo the best Batman comic) he was already a beast and was able to compensate for his inexperience with his vast skills and literally superhuman physical attributes.

Mad I pointed out the flaws in your turd of a movie? Cry about it.

Every normal person just views that nig as a joker follower/copycat you pencil necked LOSER

>He had to keep revving it to build up RPM so it wouldn't stall.
lmao, and you have the guts to call out others? a jet engine is not your father shitbox

One of the few films where Yea Forums had a starring role.

if you guys want to blow up some dam i'm in.

Let's meet at the Hoover on Wednesday at 1pm.
I'll be the guy in a suit with sunglasses on and an earpiece in.

Nolanfags can`t accept they lost. The batman had a superior Gotham as Reeves, unlike Nolan, seems to understand Gotham is not just any city and has personality, a superior cinematography with very stylized composition a great use of lighting to set the tone and mood and an actual neo noir pacing and structure. Plus the plot is this interesting mix between The long Halloween and Hush. So yeah... they`ll be seething for a while.

>Not even the cover was original
DCbros on suicide watch, men.

Attached: 1629025089464.jpg (220x254, 19.14K)

Projection much?

Hint: You aren't everyone. lmao retard thought some rando was Joker.

No, you don't understand how cars or jets work. Not my problem retard.

Another projection post.

"Winged Rat" is a term for pigeon where I'm from so yeah I thought pigeon