Why do they do it bros?

Attached: 21992D2C-A692-448C-B6E2-DAC7729393E1.png (1173x2188, 3.02M)

>He doesn't know!

Attached: bogdalaugh.jpg (1024x683, 261.94K)

The Weekend did that for a video.. He didn't actual get boggening surgey

>dead bog brother reincarnated by possessing a black
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN BROS

Attached: aletta ocean.png (2055x739, 1.45M)

they both died

she want from a typical eurotrash hot slut to a cum castle i want to lodge semen barrages at

A fine addition to my collection

To stay looking "young"

Attached: famke-jannsen-before-after-768x768.jpg (768x768, 91.62K)

Attached: aVlzLqYW_700w_0.jpg (640x279, 30.68K)

Attached: Renee-Zellweger-before-and-after1.jpg (1570x1387, 443.85K)

She didn't look that great to begin with lmao

fuck, olivia! what were you thinking?

They answered the call.

Attached: 0bc.jpg (600x600, 37.25K)

facelifts
not even once

lips look like a butthole

I don't understand this one, she's like 15 years older in the second one, caught in a weird mid-facial gesture

looks fine to me

Attached: Bo Selecta.jpg (615x346, 19.79K)

They're searching for a new host

this is the saddest one. she was one of the best looking women in hollywood, and age wasn't going to hit her too hard.

They were granted a piece of Valhalla

Doesn't even look like the same person.

Attached: images-1046.jpg (554x554, 22K)

damn shame, young munn was a knockout

They should establish a more subtle baseline procedure that isn't as obvious. They should set a bog standard.

Attached: 2AD37231-032A-4938-96F5-FAF4F9F1E582.jpg (700x699, 55.76K)

They should just do microneedling. Great benefits to the skin but doesn't change how you look either

Listers in Hollywood literally sell their souls for material things. It's all good at first when they are young but when they start approaching that finish line (which in Hollywood is like 45 years old) they become pretty disgusted with themselves and all the shit they've done to stay there. To the point they hate even looking at themselves in the mirror

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.17K)

do these women not see what kind of ungodly beings they have become

on that note someone post madonna

GI JANE A REAL AMERICAN BOG VICTIM

Attached: 1562093881233.png (600x639, 156.28K)

Bogdanoff pill

Attached: 16490929560289.jpg (1980x1114, 585.93K)

200 years from on, almost all existing "science" that gets shilled now will be laughed at as barbaric. like that scene with Dr. McCoy in Star Trek IV.

Attached: iu.gif (350x203, 1.45M)

i swear this bitch is an actual demon

This sort of stuff looks better in person, but at the same time it is an obsession to chase a look that doesn't really exist

They unironically think it looks good.

really sad, she looked so perfect

she was already a fake blonde to begin with. like all of them. if anything, the second pic is closer to her real self sans the fish lips.

>sans the fish lips.
and the fake nose and cheek fillers

ahah no way it's rea---

Attached: actor-aletta-ocean-182204_large.jpg (426x600, 46.17K)

She went from anteater to someone who had a sour treat.
Bridgette Jonse's Diary was a earning to women.

who the fuck is the nigger

this is unreal
>pale SMOOTH Joker face
>arms TANNED like a burnt baguette

Attached: demi-moore-aux-fashion-awards-20217jpg-jpg-scaled.jpg (1740x2560, 695.06K)

Everyone agrees they objectively look worse. Why?? Do they have nobody around them brave enough to be honest with them? It’s so sad. “There’s no shirt for your face”

she transplanted a different face?

Body dysmorphic disorder nurtured by ageism & Hollywood lookism

the darkie on top did it to poke fun at it

These are people for whom their face is their bread and butter. They spend their entire adult lives seeing their face optimized for the camera and reflected back to them on a giant screen. Of course when they start to show signs of aging they’re going to panic.

>has constant arguments with her plastic surgeon because he's begging her to not make her tits/ass any bigger and she refuses

thats offensive to boggers

proper Bo

>Boohoo, I’m a multimillionaire who could have stopped “working” after my second or third movie and still never have to work again a day in my life
>nooo I’m a greedy whore obsessed with the life
>yes I’ll suck cock for a role
>yes I’ll do coke
>uhhh HEDONISM IM COOMING
nah nah nah, fuck them im glad they fucked themselves up, now they get to know what it’s like being in the real world being self conscious and not getting your asshole spit shined 24/7 because you have nothing that no one cares about.

post more rare bogs

Attached: Chrissy-Teigen.jpg (681x383, 130.69K)

They answered the call

she wasn't anything special before and she was always pretty bland as a performer so the fact that she transformed into a depraved sex monster is not that great a loss

getting old and facing oblivion sucks, even celebs try coping with all these wack treatments.

A slim tapered jaw will always be better than the “OOGA BOOGA BIG SQUARE JAW” meme.

Humans are evolving to become more youthful and gracile. This caveman look is just a step backwards

What sucks is even with all that money the surgery they get makes them look worse. There's no hope for anyone.

There will never be a more horrifying surgically-induced JUSTing than Siri