Raimibros

Raimibros...

Attached: Homophobe.jpg (1071x774, 161.65K)

phobia implies fear
we're not scared of you degenerates

>Peter... the jews will use the fags as cover for the... for the... eurugghh

You will be, chud. You will be

kill yourself, troon

Attached: 1647208609960.jpg (680x364, 33.24K)

Underrated Ben

>troon squad gets blown up by a russia tank

correct
you will never be a woman
no matter how much you wish it to be so
when they dig you up after you die they will say:
this was a man

Keep being obsesses with us chud! Hopefully one you'll finally come in terms with your own sexuality
Poggers

Much like defining "woman", you should look up the definition of "phobia".

you mean like how they changed the definiton of vaccine to fit their bullshit?
your mental gymnastics don't work on me, troon

Ironic kikeposting is still kikeposting.

>c-censored!
tv has done this for years though. taking swear words and other non kid friendly content out of movies. I mean, don’t you right wingers want the “don’t say gay” thing? why is referencing queer stuff okay in this kids movie? i see this as no different than removing violence or expletives, it’s homophobic even if it’s inoffensive and shouldn’t be broadcast to everyone. the original version is always there, this is just so little timmy doesn’t become a chud while flicking through the channels. although i’m not expecting any reply to address the contradiction with the dont say gay shit

Attached: 2B3E215D-91F3-4CF3-923C-FD64241D013B.png (1100x1012, 755.18K)

In a chemical sense, a hydrophobe is a molecule that is repelled by water. I never took the phobia part to literally mean fear, just the state of being repelled by homos. That said, I have no idea what other people actually mean when they say it. They probably do think people are afraid of gays.

Based and rationalpilled.

It’s important to let kids know that faggots are disgusting

>phobia implies fear

You INFERRED fear.

the don't say gay stuff is stupid and this isn't censoring banal stuff like language or gore or nudity this is censoring ideas. This isn't some cut and dry thing. The sopranos aired on TV and a big storyline is about Vito being gay. While it is homophobic in content the message is that the mob is dying and that these ideas are what led to its demise. Should that be censored? No.
Language is arbitrary, but ideas should never be censored.

it implies it and no amount of mentally ill gymnastics will ever change it, troon

Difficult when you clowns induce laughter.

Attached: tranners.png (500x505, 142.41K)

this way dumber shit got censored in the 80s and 90s but everyone forgets that

The "don't say gay" thing lasts until something like the 3rd or 4th grade. Do you people really think it's necessary to talk about gay sex to 8 year olds?

they censored it last year on the sy fy channel and no one believed me

Test

what is the line?

>psycho trannies trying to gaslight normal people into thinking they're the insane psychos
lmao, lol even
anyway, what does Yea Forums think of harry potter actresses current bodies of work?

Attached: harry potter wall.jpg (3585x1674, 3.98M)

what a bunch of faggots

You're going to make the bug lover come out and note that the Asian aged best.

Haha, jolly good..

I believed you user

Attached: Spider-Man-No-Way-Home-2021-01-30-26-130095.jpg (3840x1608, 1.01M)

jew bait

Ok but, who do you think aged best?

Attached: 1650648180540.png (1080x1308, 1.37M)

You're right - we need to remove all references to faggots from culture in order to kill them off.

>holds up spork

The Asian.

which line

I mean it's really obvious right?

It's not homophobic, but it is sexist because it assumes a masculine-looking man would be bothered by being called gay.

>Cute outfit, did your husband make it for you?
Just imagine hearing that and being so fragile and infantile that you start sobbing and wet your pants until the bad feelings line is censored.

>That's a cute outfit. Did your cum-guzzlin' aids-riddin flaming fairy faggot groomer husband make it for you?
To be fair...it may have been a little over the top.

All I'm saying is you're risking a summoning by posting that.

it was a different time user...

is that really the line

All the asian fetish people here post the absolute worst ones from kpop btw. I actually look at kpop stuff and they post boring and unattractive ones. My theory is he's giving kpop a bad name on purpose.

You're implying they' have always done this to this film. They didn't censor this on TV before and they still showed this film in schools with no issue until recently. It's a waste of time, money and resources just to appease the mentally ill minority.

Attached: even steam trains lol.png (1304x844, 194.9K)

nice outfit fagget

It's because the original definition of homophobia was someone who was afraid that others might think he's gay. ie, someone who tried to be overtly "masculine" to cover their insecurity. Those people would logically hate gays because they feel threatened by their association. Over time it got warped to mean anyone who doesn't like gays, and worse, it ruined the suffix phobia.

Attached: 1524940702150.jpg (382x338, 51.21K)

he was right, you will never be a woman, just a man in a dress.

>turn 30 years old
>don't have a child
>can't walk through to Platform 9 3/4 anymore
>for you, it's just a solid wall

>steam is racist

To be fair the line was going a bit far..
> NICE COSTUME, DID YOUR AIDS RIDDEN BUTT LICKING FAGGOT BOYFRIEND MAKE IT FOR YOU YOU LIMP WRISTED LOOSE ASSHOLE BENDER?

I think peter says "did your boyfriend get you that?" when referring to the wrestlers outfit. whats wrong with saying that? is assuming someone is gay homophobic?

underrated

Attached: 1610256276255.png (360x346, 141.61K)

>NOOOOO IT'S HOMOPHOBIAC TO MAKE FUN OF A CULTURE
talk to any faggo who's FUCKED and they'll have a stpry of some BDSM weirdo, assuming they aren't said weirdo

seinfeld has a 5 minute warning about how mean and evil some of the content might be. not the normal trigger warning for language, violence, etc. this is some fucked up one about language and norms for the time and shit. the world is so fucked that seinfeld has the longest and most obnoxious trigger warning before every episode while children twerk in drag queen story hours and faggot tranny shit is on every channel.

user, why must we remind you constantly

Attached: 40%.gif (488x392, 3.33M)