Just came back from The Northman...

Just came back from The Northman. When Anya looked into the camera and said "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." I thought it was a bit on the nose, but other than that it was a pretty solid White People kino.

Attached: oGplu3k.jpg (999x666, 60.88K)

take your meds, chudle

What Aurvandil said wasn't too far from that
>AMLETH YOUR LINEAGE MUST LIVE ON NO MATTER WHAT
Get the movie banned ASAP

HAIL ODIN

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

That's a very bland line. Who wrote that shit.

Apparently it was improvised by Anya

Post her butt.

why can't she be my wife? I'm very attractive, but she doesn't know I even exist...

Holy cope larper, this movie is set during the 1000's, when Iceland had already become Christian

its set in the 800s you fucking retard, did you even watch the movie?

Eggers is a hack then, its not a historic movie

no you're just a retard who doesn't know what hes talking about

Based [agreeable]

Go find her, user. Hang around the trendy bars and clubs in London.

>All white cast
>Female lead is a Latina POC

I just watched it too and still don't know how to feel, I think I liked it? Hadn't seen an eggers film before, so I didn't expect it to be so arthousey. I do wish it had a happier ending though...

The Rus slaves were mostly Christian. They get worried that Jesus is haunting them at one point.

shes latina like elizabeth warren is native american

Cope, seethe and dilate

When is it out on "digital"?

Checked and kek'd

She’s a Latina.

that's chief warren to you

I loved the part when the Northman impregnates her with his Aryan seed and she cums hard as fuck for like 10 straight minutes while we get a picture in picture of the actual semen and egg and then it shows their blood line magic ancestral tree ascending all the way up to reveal Adolf Hitler

>Scottish
>English
>Spanish
She's pure White, Schlomo.

sounds agreeable, going to watch it today

Attached: rpsl.png (430x436, 184.17K)

>spanish
>pure white
pick one

>movie is supposed to be pure Aryan kino
>he has sex with a scavenger
Got up and demanded that manager (irish-italian based on his poor cranial structure and disgusting hue) refund me right at that moment.

This is a happy ending for a eggers movie.

Whites have both eyes in the same postal code, you beaner mongrel.

stop talking about Pocahontas that way

there are white latinos

Happier ending than the Shakespeare version, too

american moment

Attached: pecr.png (399x322, 41.7K)

Fact: This is not a "white people" movie

Fact: You're a race baiting /pol/chump loser whoring for attention

Fact: The 0.002% of the population that posts nonsense on twitter does not represent the opinions of the majority that do not give a shit about skin colour, let alone hate white people for their "whiteness"

Fact: Your brain is rotted from consuming the garbage words of /pol/chumps and twitter obssessed imbeciles 24/7. Surrounding yourself with internet filth only feeds your delirium about the supposed oppression of white people and empowers your persecution complex.

Stop being a basement dwelling hobgoblin, get a job, broaden your perspective and just maybe you'll recover enough of your sanity to fit into general society, maybe(and that's a big maybe) even attract a girl.

aint you heard? latinos are white now
we are the future of the white race

Attached: real-mexicans.jfif.jpg (1148x880, 186.38K)

kek. Absolutely demolished with this comment

Simmer down, d&c shill.
Inbred Angloid dna gives her the alien eyes

>theater is all white except for one black couple
>the black couple walks out after the raid on Rus scene
Almost laughed out loud when that happened

Attached: 148C768A-2157-461D-B59C-7C97EE06B5F2.png (900x840, 26.34K)

is this the ugliest hot bitch of all time?

Chloe Sevigny

This truly is our Black Panther

I want to smell her crusty panties, and I'm not sorry

Topkek

I sat next to a black hipster woman who came alone and seemed totally enthralled the entire time, legit leaning on the edge of her seat for some scenes. She was like an anthropologist observing white people for the first time

What was the significance of the daughter wearing a crown and sword?

wasn't it a scepter?

She is going to become a warrior queen.

agreeable and white babies-pilled

should've gave her the BWC

Wasn't it a boy?

you are all wrong, she is not latina, she is not white, she is not black, she is argentinian

The prophecy said that he would give rise to a warrior queen.

That’s weird. In my theater she just started laughing at me for being an incel.

feminism. character is literally billed as "Maiden King" in the credits

>she is not black, she is argentinian

Attached: 14-144924_free-icons-png-pepe-the-frog-jew.jpg (820x844, 254.82K)

This movie was BAD. Not sure why it’s receiving such praise. A jester comes in makes a joke to the King and then Defoe is reused in a mask giving the king’s son initiation, asking “How are you human?” And the king and his son burp and fart. That kind of sums up the movie. The theater I was at erupted with laughter at most of the rituals and dances. This movie also couldn’t tell when the characters needed to speak old Viking language and when to speak English. The scenery is beautiful but the movie is so low budget each Billings carried like 12 soldiers and I think all the extras were just reused. The fight scenes are very slow, sluggish and poorly choreographed. The movie also takes many breaks from the plot to show dream sequences that aren’t really needed but are there. All in all, the Witch was better, this wasn’t good

>The theater I was at erupted with laughter at most of the rituals and dances.
no need to lie user, it's okay if you didn't like it

shit take, you were filtered. the fights were realistic. you drink too much onions and watch too much marvel

is it true anya gets BLACKED in the movie??

Yes by Aleksander Skarsgaard.

SkarsgÅrd

there are zero blacks in all of eggers flicks

She plays an African (slavic person)

psychopaths

Skarsgarðr