WATCH OUT NIGGA! WHITE PEOPLE BE IN THEM CLOUDS MANE!

>WATCH OUT NIGGA! WHITE PEOPLE BE IN THEM CLOUDS MANE!
>OH N-

Attached: Nope_Poster.jpg (648x1152, 617.74K)

>ay mayne what if white peepul were aliens dat came down on earf n shit

>the ayylmaos will be white
>earth is the interstellar africa, black people are space slaves

I don't think people discuss shitty titles enough. I mean, what a pathetic title for a movie.

Nope

I think it's a good title.

im unironically looking forward to this movie and thats after hating on the last 2

NOPE

>THE BYE BYE MAN

North by Northwest

Not
Of
Planet
Earth

>nigras and zipperheads
dropped

AAAAA IM GOIN INSANE NIGGA NO CAP

Attached: CBE77236-618A-4F4F-A6FA-C5C4BF255E45.jpg (2313x2976, 1.18M)

All of his titles are awful. I've never even seen any of his movies because the titles are bad. They also seem like "whitepipo bad" bullshit too.

nice

your loss

Nope

Somehow I think I'll manage without seeing them

sure but your missing out

>I-I-IS THAT A..... A WHITE MAN????
>AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE I'M GOING INSANE AAAAAUUUUUUUUUU SAVE ME CRACKERMAN!

Watch the twist be about the government (white peepo) experimenting on small communities full of colored people. SCREENCAP THIS

Attached: 1615786542098.png (421x519, 181.45K)

Its probably inspired by the old reddit canard
>post image of spider
>HECKIN SPODUR NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPE

Niggers were the cosmic horror all along.

Environmental racism. Trump.

Nope.avi

Attached: nopedotavi.jpg (648x1152, 224.13K)

how much longer until Jordan makes the yakub biopic?

Attached: yakub.png (820x1223, 450.92K)

Fuck that's actually really good

>the negroni uber-race creates cave-dwelling dog fuckers as a joke
>end up pickin cotton in between buck breaking sessions and whippings because of this
what did blvcks mean by this

yakub made them as punishment

Attached: ydugnh3l2b4571.jpg (772x574, 78.48K)

Would it have been more racist if was titled Nah?

Not.Of.Planet.Earth

It’s clever

Jordan Peele released a sequel to Candyman like 20 years after the last film.
This Candyman film makes the first movie, which is by far the best, totally pointless.
Jordan Peele is an immense faggot.

it'a an awful title for a great idea for a movie. I don't even care about Peele being a black H.P. Lovecraft I'm just happy to have a High Strangeness alien movie in 2022

That's going to be the title of the Wayans spoof

It should be AHH HELL NAW

Steven Yeun is in it. That makes it a candidate for kino

Attached: burning_all-cast-1_wide-3c82b38417227f11f0f154a20b97c23b2f32b77e.jpg (2500x1404, 1.3M)

I have never heard of this movie before and when saw the title in the thumbnail I immediately thought of Jordan Peele before I even checked.

>Keke Palmer
has to be a stage name

C'mon he can't make every movie about racism.

Attached: 1588770204532.jpg (480x408, 39.47K)

did you watch the new candyman?

Attached: 1349492811182.jpg (711x1067, 299.2K)

>strange, hostile and cultureless outsiders arrive on black peoples land and take both their people and their property
>the black people’s plight is ignored by the rest of the world as they treat the hostile interlopers as a nonexistent problem
>it’s all up to an individualist rough riding black guy to take back what those horrific creatures stole from him and embody the true spirit of American individualism
Yeah, totally not about racism at all

I wanna bleach Lupita Nyongo so fucking bad it’s unreal

It's ironic

it's a peele movie, so you forgot
>the author stand-in sits down and literally lectures the audience for half an hour before the climax of the movie

Say you're trolling or 15 years old or I'm deleting Yea Forums

Same. I loved Get Out but Us is very mediocre. This looks great though. Gonna be a mainstream horror classic.

I’m surprised Peele doesn’t have daddy issues given that
a.) his dad walked out on him at a young age (shocker)
b.) he was raised by a Jewish single mom

>yea my nex movie bout wha if wypipo was clouds an' sheeeet, ya know? Like wha if you luh up in tha sky an see wypipo bein all up there? And get this... we just call it NOPE! LMAO

Brilliant and stunning.

>not just any single mom
>a JEWISH single mom

Attached: 1351214606847.jpg (657x676, 38.35K)

How do you know he doesn't?

Wypipo literally ended slavery
wtf is this jogger so butthurt about

nigga literally grew up like Drake

Can we really blame black people for capitalizing off of how cucked whites are? I'd do the same. The only people we can blame are the people that watch this garbage.

Ironically you low IQ faggots will be talking about this movie for the next 6 months after it comes out

Us wasn't about racism, fucking idiot

There's no twist. It's just aliens (foreign white people) abducting and using people of color as slaves. All of his movies are "white people bad" and in that regard this one is worse than the others.

Usually people with daddy issues either go troon or protray men / fathers as a listless shitheaps in their works
Peele has portrayed *white* men and fathers negatively but you never see him critiquing *black* men or fathers like the one who abandoned him

I mean wasn't the original movie about a slave ghost killing white people as well?

This movie will win and oscar and get a standing ovation as well.

If it's played completely straight where the aliens say stuff about "we need you to harvest plants for us" or something like "we need you blacks because you're oh so much stronger than every other race and *just as smart*" I think it would be completely absurd but hilarious.

And then Obama will be retroactively made to be the only president to ever exist before Biden

Wow that recolour is amazing.

only because peele sees himself as (jewish) white inside his own head

Jordan Peele said it was about how classism is specifically worse for black people. Racism certainly was a big part of it.

I hope he actually makes a good horror film for once just to see all you retards seethe

Keep hopin lil nigga sksksksksksk

>said it was about
pleb move having to explain what you mean

Birds of Prey and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn
>a rated R superhero movie made for adults

Attached: 38E14C4A-4A09-4253-B064-5A5CB044E049.jpg (1330x1986, 841.15K)

Gomer Pyle was in Mayberry?

God how I wish I could just wish for a genie to blast histories and knowledge of entire races off the planet.

in the original candyman, the candyman was a cultured son of freed slaves who tried to enter white society and racemixed with a hot white woman, and was lynched for it. there was a strong racial element because the white female main character was like the reincarnation of candyman's lover and candyman was trying to seduce her, and much of the story was about the shittiness of the cabrini-green projects. however the racial backdrop and themes were backed up by the surrealist direction and it was ultimately a story about the power of folklore which was now living on in urban culture. the main character, a white woman, transcends candyman's folk legend and the racial division of the projects in order to rescue the baby of her black mirror image, a single mom who she managed to connect with. she sacrifices her life, rejecting recreating the circumstances that birthed the candyman, saving black life at the cost of her own, and becoming legend herself. candyman is not merely a vengeful spirit but a being beyond reality, who lives in memory, surviving off fear through changing ages and can only have a family and future through the creation of new legend.
in jordan peele's candyman, that same black baby grows up to be a faggot artist, and it turns out candyman is actually just any black dude who dies due to white racism, and then there is some other (unhinged) black dude, who wants to channel all the anti-white anti-police racism of the candymans into him so he can become super-candyman, empowered by the hatred of white people of all the candymans before him and then kill all white people because fuck white people but then the black artfag dies anyway so the whole arc of the first movie is pointless and now candyman is nothing but the immortal spirit of nigger rage.
jordan peele is such a repugnant faggot.

Nu-Candyman would've been great if it was all about trauma making a man go insane instead of bullshit rituals and wish fufillment

Triggered?

Trigger implies that it's a sudden and new reaction. I've been *tired* of the whole thing since 2008.