If you were the protagonist of this kino, how would you handle the situation?

If you were the protagonist of this kino, how would you handle the situation?

Attached: 1592216049020.webm (570x1130, 3M)

I nearly beat the shit out of a guy for getting too close to a girl at work I was hooking up with. If this were my wife I'd probably kill them both.

Wait until he deploys and knock up his wife.
Many such cases.

How do you handle this without looking like an insecure bitch?

lmao link to the video. I wanna read the comments

there is nothing insecure about defending your property user

Turn 360° and walk away

Why are white men like this????

>insecure
Lmao, white men get cuckolded just to no be seen as 'insecure' the absolute state of your race

Honour killing them both with a rock.

>I nearly beat the shit out of a guy
Damn dude

>taking whole wife's out here

Letting it happen and afterwards telling your wife very, very firmly to not do that shit again is the only socially acceptable way to handle it.
The exact reason being that the situation forces you to either be a doormat or look insecure.

You walk away and pretend you don't know her. Then you drive home and start preparing for the divorce you're about to initiate.

Anyone who stays with their wife after something like that is the ultimate little bitch

Niggers are doing what whites do to Chinks kek.

i wouldn't be with a roastie in the first place, it's as simple as that

I know this is an incel board so your headcanon is that I sat there daydreaming about it, but I only say nearly because he threw his hands up the second I pinned him to the wall.

>noooo, I have to let my wife kiss a black man otherwise people will think I'm insecure
Holy shit lmao

why would anyone defend this, throw the trash out its not worth it, somethings are just the point of no return, like a women wanting an open relationship, you don't just go "naah" you drop that bitch.

Attached: you wanna fight.jpg (2309x1731, 452.81K)

You dump the woman and get another

Back the fuck off??

Imagine risking prison time and having your life ruined to defend property that proved itself worthless

I would jump and plant my full weight (and I'm fat, too) heel-first into her instep, then stomp her knee in, then kick her in the head until restrained and arrested.
A gun.

I'd ask the homeboy filming to send me the video so I can give it to my divorce lawyer

start masturbating furiously

You can't. Everyone here will LARP a scenario but unless you're literally more muscular, attractive, and trained to fight than the young black stud she's cucking him with, you can't do shit.

Some men with sub 5 inch penises deal with shit like this because they know they have no other option, actually quite sad. If they're married it's even worse because even if he does want to divorce he has to pay her a shit ton of money to go have sex with other dudes.

You sound like you were raised by mongrels. Society would be better off without you

This is so fucking bizarre that I want to know more about all the people involved. The weird move by the husband(?), whatever the fuck the whore and the nigger are doing.

Actually, calling your lawyer on the spot to begin filing for divorce is the proper response.
He's clearly not forcing her.

Imagine marrying a woman you won't even defend from a negro. No wonder your race is collapsing

I'd say "si tocas ese negro los mato a los dos"

>

Attached: 4453BD50-9007-45C9-A0FF-DEC5648812EE.jpg (506x503, 29.05K)

Tell her to pack her shit and get out your house. Ain't go no time for bitches that ain't loyal fr fr.

Attached: 1650290552743.jpg (744x752, 71.7K)

The man clearly wants to bash a nigger for his audacity but is also a cuck who would never dare.

>won't even defend
Watch the webm. The wife is initiating it. And you think the husband should put his own life on the line for her instead of just leaving her worthless ass?

Just walk away. Dump the bitch ofc.

Based

Kill both of them

>I'm not insecure
>look at this image of a scrawny asian boy that I had to photoshop to be scrawnier than me

Attached: 1623779431149.jpg (539x527, 71.42K)

>"I'm not insecure about my race"
>diverts the focus to asians

Looks like you have to work on your toxic masculinity.

This is the only acceptable answer.
>lol you should fight him dude
Why fight for a literal whore? And a nigger whore at that?

>attacking some dude to protect a woman you aren't in a relationship with

Attached: 1629835122869.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

Kek

Leave her there and throw her shit out in the street when you get home, I don’t fight for whores

Walk away and drive home without her. By the time she notices you've gone and left her there you would have packed all of her stuff and left it outside

fucking husband cockbocked him
She wanted that BBC so bad

I'd probably say this is the most suitable situation. No need to fight or increase the tension, just walk away. Let the bitch go home herself if she really wants to be with someone else.

Look how shy he is, he kinda seemed curious to try it aswell.

Execute the blax

If "your" girl is doing this right in front of you then it's already over. You're already a bitch in her eyes, otherwise she wouldn't dare. You deal with it by walking away from that relationship and trying again with someone else.

Attached: 1644201308394.jpg (480x640, 79.09K)

Have a white guy cuck an asian couple like that and everybody here would be calling it based. The hypocrisy is real.

Defending? Yeah man she's totally being forced against her will on that video

wh*tebros....

They spelled "whore" wrong.

>I pinned him to the wall
Were you going to make out with him next?

This is a white nationalist website, bucko.

>on the drive home
"Hey babe, i just wanted to get my feelings out there and i felt very uncomfortable you hugging that black guy for so long. I love you and it put me in a situation I was not okay with and crossed a boundary i dont want crossed again. I love you honey , lets go get some ice cream ok?"

Thats how you handle it like an adult and not your little childish fantasies since non of you even touched a women.

Attached: 0F1EB55F-9E7E-4BB2-ADFF-5D283AD56315.jpg (960x960, 115.73K)

She'll call you an incel and dump you

2 pair speaks truth

"Also I almost coomed when you kissed his hand as well, please allow me to watch next time you bring a negro stud into our bed."

You sound like a pathetic bitch. If she's doing that already in front of you, you are worthless in her eyes.

You realise this is fake, right?

Please say you're larping as a faggot and not being serious

the beginning and end are extremely gay
> i felt very uncomfortable you hugging that black guy for so long. I love you and it put me in a situation I was not okay with and crossed a boundary i dont want crossed again. I love you
is all that needs to be said

I'm not about to get into a potentially deadly altercation over it, but I would definitely be a lot more forceful with this bitch. The guy is just gingerly resting his hands on her lats in protest as she humiliates him. I'd grab her by the waist and pull her off quite aggressively while also berating her ("what the fuck do you think you're doing you skank?), completely ignoring the black guy.

I just read this out loud to two female friends who are over and they burst out laughing. Congrats cuckboy

>a women

brain them both

Exactly, except it's
>Attacking some dude who's doing nothing wrong because your whore wife is openly disrespecting you

Low IQ dudes see their girl acting like a whore and think they should attack the dude. Why? He's not the one who was supposed to be loyal to you. Your wife betrayed you. If you must attack anyone, attack her.

Let's be real here, shit like this only happens in the Cucked West. If this happened in Saudi Arabia she'd be beaten (and the nigger probably too).

Attached: 1650821846457.jpg (1034x1264, 192.73K)

If you actually say something this gay she'll get mating pressed by 3 black guys the next day just to spite you.

Nah women really are unfaithful whores these days

Immediate annulment.

Well you don't do what he did, you either walk away or you forcefully pull her away and get her home. when there you lecture her like a toddler about how she disrespected you with another man, then you tell her you're not sharing a bed with her until she's actually fucking sorry.
He stood there like an impotent cuck.

you lying about being with two women right now is even more cringe than what he said

>Jokes on you i was only pretending to be bred by a juicy BBC

God I hope this isn't bait

Attached: 1641334501150.jpg (1419x1235, 65.9K)

>No I won't stick up for myself, I might seem insecure
Jewish doublespeak really did a number on this world

Dump that bitch immediately, she’s clearly got the BBC on her mind constantly.

Good for you user. The people getting mad at you are mindbroken faggots

fucking kek

Just walk away. Get in the car go home. Kick her shit to the curb. Tell the girl i was already fucking to move in. My wife doesnt do anything or have a job. He can have her lol. I wish i never got married. Want this bitch gone. I love her sister though.

It's very simple.
>"Honey, you're embarrassing yourself. Let's go."
She either complies and you go home and you berate her for two hours before kicking her out.
Or she is difficult, snarky, and obnoxious, in which case you go home alone, pack your shit, and leave her a note that you're demanding a divorce for infidelity.

rofl 7/10

>all these incels thinking women are worthy of being regarded more than a simple possession
lol, LMAO even. fucking betas

You were raised by a single mother, weren't you? Boys with good fathers learn how to control their aggression and they also learn not to fight other men for women they aren't even dating lmao. She's 100% fucking other dudes, meanwhile you're out there risking assault & battery charges to defend her. Just fucking LOL.

Attached: 1627193321680.jpg (236x291, 13.66K)

kek.
>you don't have to tell me what happened between you and that swarthy fellow, but you do have to eat this ice cream.

Reading comprehension much?

You wouldn't have done shit with your impotent rage lmao. What actually happened is some Chad got attention from the girl you're aiming for and you're mad because she doesn't even know you exist so you fantasize about hurting the guy.

Based and truthpilled

I broke up with a girl when we went out with some friends because she was hitting on my buddy, like being super touchy and playing footsy with him at the dinner table. I called her a whore and broke up with her on the spot, she started balling her eyes out and saying she was doing it to get me jealous because I wasn't, and I fucking quote, "paying enough attention to her."

I fucking hate women bros.

it's already over. turning and walking away is the only correct answer.

No way this isn't fake/rigged.

What do you get out of larping as a cuck on an anonymous mongolian yak fetish forum?

The absolute truth right here.

Jews want this for their sisters

women are promiscous and evil. christianity tries to stop their evil nature. godless women are dangerous

I don't know because I assure you it would never have even happened in the first place. My last ex despised niggers.

You're the fucking man user, hope you put your friend in his place too if he reciprocated.