Post a feel, get a movie recommendation

Attached: q5spri6xv4s31.jpg (1080x852, 57.98K)

Why are f*maloids like this?

Why do girls cry so fucking easily?
Seriously, maybe I'm just a heartless bastard but I haven't cried in years, meanwhile it seems like women cry once a day

it gets results

Welcome To The Dollhouse

Attached: A6F7218F-27DE-4DE8-8E97-A0258A93AB13.jpg (1000x667, 509.49K)

Women are naturally manipulative and know that crying can elicit feelings of sympathy

I cry a few times a week

View all women as children and everything will start making sense

Women need to be more sensitive to their emotions because they rear children and children's psyche and existence is 100x more pliable in their formative years. Also women are more tentative to others, so they need to be more sensitive to others. You can't be that without being more emotionally sensitive to not only others, the environment, but also yourself.

back to gayddit, underage faggot

Attached: the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif (640x480, 1.02M)

Attached: 1569543894754.webm (270x480, 2.41M)

here

Attached: 66CA8225-0D7A-4270-B387-CCE208C16B86.jpg (428x640, 74.35K)

>three of a kind lets do this

This but unironically.

I remember walking into class and some girl was requesting to move away from me. I was so shy I never even spoke to her or looked at her and I still got treated like a sex pest by her. You bitch!

what about this one

Attached: 9ldypqcc0ee41.jpg (480x470, 24.17K)

The elephant man.

Would explain why pedoes turn out to have wives so often.

when i was at school some girl in my French class would cry every single time we had a test, she'd literally burst into tears right as we started, she was given a 3 day extension every single time. In that time she could ask her friends for tips, and the tests were already graded. In an actual exam she did the same thing and was allowed to retake it the week after. She got straight A+ in all French stuff, meanwhile in the same exam where she burst into tears and the inspector guys had to leave the room, I got into trouble for playing with my inhaler during the commotion i was pretending to smoke with it

I expected something to go terribly wrong.
>The Town

Please tell me that they were shot. Hopefully they shot themselves.

Women are trained from childhood to be emotionally manipulative

Thats a big number

4u

based

famaloids?

I haven't even talked to 126 people in the last 10 years

Unless online counts*

Back when I was an alkie I cried all the time, I was hyper emotional for whatever reason.
Now that I’m sober I actually find it difficult to cry.

It's all chemicals, user. Estrogen is a hell of a drug. People say testosterone is a problem but estrogen ruins more lives in more subtle ways

Vote le pen

because they're evil soulless monsters

In 5th grade a girl was handing out birthday party invitations and she gave them to all my friends except for me. I think about it decades later while she's now a bank manager who forgot I even exist.

Attached: sadjack.jpg (750x1000, 245.5K)

More like basedboy amirite

Jesus Christ, why are women like this? I met a girl who kept a diary with entries for every guy she had a one stand with and she was proud of it.
Fucking disgusting.

Im 29 and my body count is 2

See

I suggest you go where she works and talk to her

Surprisingly good camerawork

because you are not the one in shackles in your basement

this but shit on her desk

Chad

We weren't really friends or anything so there wasn't even a reason for her to give me an invitation. It was still a pivotal moment that made me sad though and set me on the self fulfilling prophecy path of being an outcast.

bet she got upset because she wanted to be assigned with a guy she fancied but instead Becky got him
it doesnt mean she's upset about you specifically, any guy wouldve made her cry, and its probably because she's a spoiled child who is used to get what she wants and dont know how to react when she doesnt
i mean, crying used to work to get what she wanted, dad would come running and fix whatever was wrong, but not anymore

Based

Thats shitty. When I was in grade 9 the desks in our classes were pushed into 2s so you always had to sit beside someone, except for me because there was an odd number of kids in the class and an even number of desks so i always managed to get the 1 group of desks that no one else was sitting at. One time, one of the coolest kids in school, who was this buff water polo athlete, who I always thought was cool and nice, even though i never once spoke to him, came into class late, I was already sitting alone at my 2 desks, and he looked around and realized the only free spot was sitting beside me and be hesitated and looked at the teacher and the teacher told him to take a seat and he mumbled something under his breath, he sat down beside me and pulled his desk away so it wasn't touching mine and then turned his chair so he couldn't see me in his peripheral vision. I'd never done anything to this guy, I've never even as much as had a conversation with him. Some girls behind us laughed, he made me feel like such a freak, it hurt my soul. Grade 9 was a nightmare for me because I went to a new school and didn't know anyone. I remember every single lunch I'd pretend to walk home for lunch but what I was really doing was just walking to a forest area and eating my food alone and then walking back to school because I had no friends

In 5th grade I invited 11 kids to my birthday party. They all showed up but wouldn't play with me. They ate my birthday cake then went home and I got no invitations to theirs.

When i was younger i cried all the time, now i basically never cry unless something really bad happens to me or my parents/friends

One of the few things that makes me tear up are films. I get embarrassed watching them with others because it's involuntary - even if the movie is shitty but the score and stakes build up well my ducts RELEASE

When I was in grade 3 I personally gave invite cards to 10 kids in my class right before class started, I thought they were my friends and they all were like "OOOOOOHH ANONS THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!!" and they all seemed genuinely interested in coming to my party, I was so happy I felt like I was killing it with the social game. Well on the day of my birthday i sat by the living room window waiting for my "friends" to show up and then it was an hour past the start time and finally only 1 kid showed up and it was a quiet Indian boy I invited. I felt so humiliated, like I was a loser. I guess I was. The day after all the kids I invited didn't look at me or talk to me they just pretended like I didn't exist.

normie

They don't. Females can not be sad due to life on easy mode and inherent sociopathy. They are, however, absolute natural masters of manipulation and fake-crying. They know it works and they can start on command to manipulate men whenever they want.

You might not have had friends, but you have some nice quads.

who remembers a number like that? after fucking like 10 girls i lost count

well did the indian kid become ur bro for at least a while?

Most of the people who post on r/teenagers are middle aged coomers larping.

Just be confident bro. Just be yourself

bros are women actually less human than us
i get so depressed wondering about this
women always have this idea of smug sexists
but really i just consider killing myself because i wonder if i can ever truly have a mate who comprehends things on the level i do
it's not like i'm some super genius or something
but the thoughtlessness, i don't know, i can't cope
what if women are just not actually fully "human" as we conceive of human level thought

it makes me so fucking sad and depressed

You were friends with the Indian guy who showed up though right? Right?
user we need to know
you were good to your bro right?

i wish i was a mexican cartel druglord, is it too late for me bros

They evolved to require the protection of men and crying is how they get it.