What are some film worlds that you'd like to live in?

What are some film worlds that you'd like to live in?

Attached: a world without niggers.webm (642x800, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isavtJipquE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FROM THE SICK AND TWISTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE

The Truman Show was filmed in a neighborhood in Florida called 30A.
It’s the most comfy place I’ve ever been in my life and I’d like to live there.

a world where eugenics was implemented
so any alt-history WW2 movie i guess

Attached: 1603309147111.webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

> Californians are such npc's they can't even bother making up names for suburbs anymore
Sounds about right

>Florida 30A
What's the nigger and alligator situation like?

Attached: nice.png (300x123, 6.75K)

>Florida is in California

Attached: 10EE6FCE-7804-488C-B766-117315903A14.jpg (750x798, 112.58K)

i bet that place is spooky as hell at night

Yeah, you might be attacked by a gang of.. oh wait.

It's full of chink tourists, so you might at least get spat on.

they will eat that dog for dinner

>there are no monsters here user don't be silly ;) you should come, nothing is gonna happen!
>t. the baba yaga

oy vey! this place need diversity

I'd prefer a baba yaga to niggers any day.

Gets me every fucking time.

If that kid grew up and saw that webm, do you think it would kill the mom?

that kid is barely going to have bowel control, never mind complex thoughts such as 'anger'.

Imagine looking at a picture of a beautiful valley and your first impulse is to be racist.
Inhuman.

Pretty sure that's interlaken or somewhere close, it's filled to the brim with Asians and some Muslims

>I-is that an idyllic mountain village filled with happy, prosperous, hard-working ypipo?
>AHHHHHNN I’M GOININSAAAAAAANE!!! HELP ME, CRACKAHMAN!!

Wow this poor town looks totally untouched by modern society and the blessing of diversity.

It’s a White ethnostate practically and I saw no area for alligators to be.

Attached: 1641370531176.webm (640x800, 2.1M)

green claws covered with warts and frog potions typed this post

Attached: office-witch-26556914.jpg (1300x1260, 119.65K)

dishonest webm. you cant get a sunset of sunrise in that valley.

I want to fall asleep one night and wake up as Greg Peck in Roman Holiday

Attached: ywn hold peak Audrey's hand.jpg (1292x1600, 1.08M)

What do they work?

It's Switzerland, which is already one of the most diverse places in Europe (and full of Jews). It's funny how clueless /pol/tards are about the world.

retard

The land.

Sounds great.

Ive been there and it's 80% asians
youtube.com/watch?v=isavtJipquE

post hands, nose and penis

What do I do if I'm not interested in a low-iq peasant occupation?

place's called lauterbrunnen
only amish tier hillbillies live there

It's nothing but a tourism trap for rich Chinese people. Their economy is based on bowing down to chang

>80% asians
this is acceptable

unironically a lot of the dissatisfied posters that browse this place would be a lot happier in an amish commune

Indeed, chinese GODS need to colonize europe already

I just want to abandon modernity and move to the country with a cute farm boy. Is that so much to ask?

Attached: 1644462259517.jpg (500x698, 55.81K)

This
I strongly believe poltards have never set foot outside their room

faggot

These asians are chinese aka the second worst group of people in the world and not your japanese waifus.

What's stopping you, beside of course your self inflicted victim complex?

Attached: 3rQ8MkG.jpg (836x960, 74.48K)

>he thought that that twitter post was such an epic own that it was worth holding onto for 3 years

There are tons of places in africa, south east asia and south america where you can move to live your gay farm dreams bro.
But let me guess, you want a gay farm life in europe, live in a big house, with electricity, high speed internet, clean running water and sewage, Yea Forums, easily available modern healthcare and medicine, and pretty much all the modern 'degeneracies' you currently enjoy except in a farm setting with a white model partner am I correct?'

What the hell are you going on about and what does the pic have to do with this?

>Swiss 69.3%, German 4.2%, Italian 3.2%, Portuguese 2.5%, French 2.1%, Kosovo 1.1%, Turkish 1%, other 16.6% (2019 est.)
Around 80% white. So much whiter than you Jose.

>being this triggered by the idea of me living an ideal life with my bf

I laugh.

coyotes

Yes that was what he was asking for. Something nice. Why would anyone want to live in a land of poverty with niggers?

>y-you are triggered
I accept your capitulation, also all homosexuals deserve to be skinned alive

>come home white man

Because that wouldn't be 'abandoning modernity' like he claimed. Society before modernity was nothing but poverty and disease for the overwhelming majority of people, especially farmers

Yep. Non-triggered people don't react like this.

Imagine going through life looking like this.

Attached: matt binder.jpg (1200x938, 176.67K)

I am glad the laws aren't determined by you savage lunatics in the more civilized nations.

what you're watching is a young girl who just wants to dance and wear pink and have a baby, it's really sad
that being said yes I would hate her if that was my mother and she had me knowing the high risk

Instead laws are determined by white 'people' who ruin their countries with immigration, gays and jews.

I live in a place like this and I am still depressed incel. Its a meme, you cant escape yourself wherever you go

bitch gets no sympathy if she was advised against it, she could have adopted

If white people are so 'superior' why can't they just take back their land from the 'brown invaders' and jews? Sounds like you are just weak bitches who can't do shit but cry all day online

As usual you obsessed fuckers try to steer this into a political shit flinging thread. Just because someone wants to dream about their desired life doesn't mean they support everything your enemies do.

>hard-working
Yea Forums would never fit in

Goddamn...what if those mountains fall over?

One white country almost did that just a few decades ago. But don't worry, I'm sure the white man will never attempt such a thing again.

Indeed the hardest working people in Interlaken are the muslisms who serve the chinese tourists who fuel their economy

*kissu*

Attached: 1644502782371.jpg (720x815, 136.07K)

Any day now the white race will definitely snap out of their trance and recover their land, any day now! Meanwhile we just need to endure a couple more decades of gay interracial sharia, any day now... we will wake up!

SNL = Suckers & Losers

Of course you can't. In fact it's way harder in a place like this. There is nothing to do, no work except low education jobs, low amount of people in your age group, not many different interests so if you don't fit in you are an outsider for life.
If you live in a bigger city there is at least a chance to meet people who have similar interests.

>hide the fear behind a smug smirk