Hollywood is fucked

variety.com/2021/digital/news/gen-z-survey-deloitte-tv-movies-ranking-1234954207/

Attached: zoomers_dont_watch_movies.jpg (938x862, 95.55K)

TV has been on its way out for years.

oh no if it isn't the consequences of muh diversity and representations

I think this is about television and video games user

>young people like playing video games best
yeah no shit, I was the same. Then I grew up and realised gaming is a waste of time like many other young people will soon realise.

Top 5
1.shitposting nonsense
2.eating chipotle
3.sucking off drug dealer
4.fapping to bbc
5.shitflix and overdose
Yup that is Gen Zoomer

They mentioned Tv, but not videogames.

idk if this is true of all zoomers but my caffeine addiction has made it impossible for me to enjoy any kind of "entertainment" anymore

Attached: Deloitte-2021-Media-Trends-Survey-Gen-Z-Entertainment-Activities.jpg (1084x514, 40.22K)

why isn't jerk off in the top 5?

i used to be massively into films and music, so much so that i inherited all of my grandmother's vinyls a year ago and i havent played any of them once. i cant be bothered to watch tv or films, i just shitpost on here and use spotify through my laptop speakers

Based Browsing Boomers

"caffeine"

I never realized how full of junkies and alcoholics this shithole is

22% just shitposting and instagram, think about that kino market

>engage in social media
jesus christ I genuinely don’t understand how people consider this fun

Why, watching a movie with a hot cup of black coffee is great.

>I genuinely don’t understand how people consider this fun
I know, Yea Forums sucks

Lol youre on a social media site

I haven't watched movies or TV shows in months.

Attached: yeedd.png (1560x1530, 1.08M)

>Hollywood is fucked

Hollywood was fucked the seconed the jews were overrepresented

Attached: nepotism.jpg (1024x577, 88.01K)

I'm surprised people love music so much. I think my slight autism causes me to prefer the silence because it's less stimulating or something. I can hear myself think.

Yea Forums isn’t social media retards

this counts unless you never post. it could have been browsing but, you posted. you played yourself

It 100% is

It's a literal imageboard where everyone except a handful of name/tripniggers is anonymous.
Do you consider forums social media?

they get a dopamine rush when they see an opportunity to argue with someone they disagree with
kinda like this fucking shitty site

so the instant it started?

classic triggered millennial snowflake behavior

and you're here forever with us, have a drink

most people, myself included, like some kind of background noise playing the whole time. whether that is a good or bad thing is up to the individual but it is what it is
listening to people talking is too much work in most cases so music is ideal

I use 3 monitors
Left monitor for movie/tv
Middle monitor for game
Right monitor to browse /pol/ /biz/ /sci/ and Yea Forums

Wow so special unique and smart

I just walk around with my shitty laptop

get off twitter, spazoid

>social media ranges from 11 to 2 percent
>when excluding the youngest generation the average is less than 5%
Again a good argument for ignoring everything said on social media.

I am 30 years old but I'm basically a zoomer. I play video games more than watching things. Although I still love kino.

Attached: __asuna_karin_asuna_and_karin_blue_archive_drawn_by_chie00chan__a0b5079b097e2966f6df90239e1c7cde.png (708x1002, 1.57M)

Gaming is way more social now due to Discord and other voice chat options and all the most popular games are team PvP or team co-op now. Then you have the parasocial side with twitch streaming or youtube content makers. Plus the rise of esports
I'm not surprised the youngest gen is more focused on interacting with friends and others in games rather than watch movies.

Videogames and TV are wastes of time.

Life is a waste of time.

cringe consoomer

why watch tv. just post your own bullshit with tiktok and discord bantz.

I'm zillennial (1996) and I can understand them. Modern tv is kind of boring shit.

>Boomers at 2% social media

They probably don't realize Facebook isn't 'browsing the internet'. But yea tv is basically just reruns of old westerns, local news, and foxnews which is what boomers want

I have no friends whatsoever so this is how I satisfy my desire for human interaction

wait why are you playing dumb oh wait it’s what all liberals do when presented with the truth they don’t like

>can't bear silence
Sad

you lost the argument faggot

that’s what you actually think

Yes, but then you realise that most films, tv shows and even books are waste of time too.

Watching the latest netflix tranny show is even bigger waste of time

Its asocial media

I can't stand it when I'm in my room, this faint electric buzzing and the fans on the PC.
It's suddenly uncomfortable in an environment where it's usually most comfortable. I think that amplifies the shitty feeling.
When I'm outside I want to hear nothing but trees and birds. I still want to visit a desert one day, they say it's so quiet there that you can hear your own heart beat.

user...

>fill TV and film with retarded diverse casts and write terrible scripts that are obsessed with deconstruction or subversivion of genres and tropes from TV and film made before zoomers were made (whilst trying to tempt them in)
>wonder why they aren't watching

yes?

virgin incel

Yea Forums isn't social media tard

big difference between [beautiful sounds of nature] 'quiet' and actual literal empty silence

the latter which just results in you ruminating through your various chaotic self-destructive thoughts
even chads/normies know this

Functional adults can do whatever they like in their spare time, even if that's just playing vidya and jerking off. Teenagers just don't do the work/play thing. I don't think zoomers do, either.

>social media ranks lowest for every group
why do businesses believe social media is reflective of the general public again? nobody actually likes it and in the grand scheme of things barely anyone actually uses social media.

I would answer yes to the question because I consider Yea Forums to be technically social media.

Fake. Zoomers don't play videogames, they watch others play videogames