/who/ - Doctor Who General

kino edition

backlink:

Attached: daleksmasterplan.jpg (640x480, 22.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whogen.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:Edit_me!
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When will they announce the new Doctor Who and who will she be?

I think we all know who.

Attached: e017e5bba8696e212c0e4515a50f398a (1).jpg (1024x1024, 127.48K)

Caught up on the Sea Devil episode
Literally what was the fucking point of any of that
I don't even mean in terms of moving the Doctor's story along, which was just an excuse to cuck Yaz but appeal to the yurifags in a way that won't get them cancelled by the tories
The episode, despite having pirates and some time fuckery, still felt like there was nothing in there, which is odd considering it included sea devils fighting for their rightful home (silurians btfo again) against pirate legends
Also who the hell was editing this

Can't wait until the next special. It'll be interesting to see how Chibnall ends a Doctor.
In low tv ratings hyuk hyuk

New companion revealed.

Attached: 38829N.jpg (810x1080, 153.18K)

Is this you? Don't lie to me now user.

Attached: Mr Sneed.jpg (266x355, 21.73K)

Too hot. I've told you already.
Just the right amount of hot. I approve.

why does current Doctor Who feel like it was written by a bunch of people who make Vines? 10,000,000 things happening a second all edited into a nightmare frenzy of colors.

Chibbers is down with the kids.

played the Eleventh Hour for fun and just realized Smith was a scheming fucker from the start and invited Amy with an ulterior motive, the crack and her vanished parents

i miss when the characters were actually characters whEN THE SHOW WAS FUUUUNAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCK YOU CHIBFUCK

Attached: PrintScreen.jpg (1280x720, 104.03K)

Eleven "groomer" Smith strikes again.

Honestly the announcement of the Fugitive and Sacha Master audios fills me with despair. I guess this means Chibnall canon is here to stay.

>the Fugitive and Sacha Master audios
say sike right now please

Attached: 1638312044983.png (931x964, 821.02K)

Briggs doesn't really give a damn about where characters come from. He's happy as long he gets new material from which he can spawn new mass-produced formulaic boxsets that get bought only because of funko pop consoomers too deep in sunk cost fallacy and because they're part of the same brand as the actual show. We really do love stories.

OH MY GOD

NEW QUEEN VICTORIA AUDIOS OH BOY!

She fights hateful misogyny, too!
SLAY QUEEN, SLAY!

man fuck Briggs

Only if you wine and dine me first

Attached: 1638816844365.jpg (300x300, 16.42K)

The Master should get his audio series, considering every other Master, no matter how stupid has an audiobox somewhere.
Crispy Master Adventures all up in this

The Fugitive Doctor is stupid but I guess she's now as relevant as the War Doctor and this one isn't going to die 2 years in Sorry Hurt
But Queen Victoria is scraping the barrel, surely. Then again, they have the Churchill stories.
I wonder if anyone can calculate how much it would cost to read all of Brigg's stuff, and how much it would cost to read only the good stuff.

Technically, the Queen Victoria audios are just part of the main Torchwood series

So were the Ninth Doctor audios any good in the end? I just heard the first one was a generic Briggs runaround and realized I don't really want to spend money on that.

Victoria isn't a spin off series, it's just part of Torchwood.

What is scraping the bottom of the barrel are things like The Lady Christina adventures and The Doctor's Daughter box sets.

It was not.

I remember seeing people wanting to see what happened to Jenny and what adventures she went on. It was a logical choice for audios. Christina is scraping the bottom of the barrel. Were there that many people who wanted to see their adventures?

Why does the 11th doctor constantly lie about getting laid. Its just weird how they tried to sex him up. You cant just make him the least sexy character in the world and have him refer to unbelievable sex stories all of the time. It's not even sexy, I don't understand what it adds. It's kinda same how they constantly say rivers is hot and sexy when she looks like a bowl of oatmeal dressed like a woman

Filtered. Also I really didn't pay attention to 11's "sex stories."

Attached: 1633119552076.gif (256x488, 2.16M)

>oi remember the time I had a three way with Marilyn Monroe and Colin Salmon? I held the camera!

Wow user haha it's almost as if 11 is a compulsive liar who prefers to play the role of a fun young man running around high on adrenaline because it's a more fun day-to-day existence for him than openly being an ancient manipulative semi-immortal burdened by knowledge and outliving everyone he cares about. Crazy, right?

Steven Moffat is an insecure loser who thinks that sex jokes make him look very mature and cool.

Attached: vy9dpk47ipu81.jpg (828x800, 51.51K)

He admitted that in The Pandorica Opens, idiot.

You watched it, you didn't "play" it. It's not a game.

*her

Zoomers are beyond saving.

Attached: 1625171951509.jpg (800x533, 83.88K)

Fuck off, zoomer. Just because you've never played a DVD doesn't mean we're all as technologically inept as you.

The Eleventh Hour is still one of the greatest episodes of the whole show and I will stand by that

Attached: 11thdoctoramy01.jpg (1600x1183, 208.86K)

Attached: thatsgareth.png (589x1339, 931.94K)

I miss when Doctor Who had soul

Not sure what your point is. Christiana's a woman.

>Shat lass

Attached: 1650683016822.png (701x640, 455.62K)

whogen.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:Edit_me!

Now Nicola, on the other hand...

Attached: 1630656780811.jpg (456x706, 50.19K)

love and monsters playing on stream

I looked at the wiki for a few moments and found this image. Now, I hate Chinballs Who. But somehow I find myself strangely attracted to Jodie. Not so much in the show mind you apart from rare instances, mostly appearances elsewhere. How come, even when doing silly faces here, she looks wildly better than she does in the show itself?

Attached: jodie faces.jpg (1920x1080, 733.49K)

Why do you ask?

Attached: pedofork.jpg (399x461, 14.71K)

Jodie's quite an attractive woman, but there's something about the editing in Doctor Who that really doesn't do her any favours. Nor any of the cast, really.

And it's not just because she's a middle-aged woman in a show that prioritises women who are much younger, because Mandip gets fucked by these too.

I feel the most sorry for both Jodie and Mandip (John currently carrying the series and getting the best parts) because Jodie has this energy of playing the Doctor outside the show that's reminiscient of Hartnell and Baker where she's just so happy to play the part everywhere she goes, and Mandip iirc was a fan of the show, and they shafted both of them with a bad character and a non-character, despite both of them trying.

ethan honey it's 5 pm time for your christina boxset

Attached: BOXSET.png (1366x768, 826.75K)

reminder that asher molested his sister

he's not long for this world is he :(

the blonde ruins it imo

mommy

Attached: 267728BF00000578-2986758-image-m-9_1425923993183.jpg (306x521, 58.86K)

I disagree vehemently but I respect your opinion

Attached: 2543.png (1200x1200, 1.63M)

I do not recall ever doing such a thing. Also this is off-topic to the discussion of Doctor Who

Attached: greaterthanclydel,anegr.jpg (1002x576, 94.12K)

Have you ever been bent o'er and fucked

AAAAH NOOOO THE BEDSTICKERS ARE PEELING OFF

If no input is detected for three minutes in Sonic CD, Sonic will declare "I'm outta here!" and jump off the stage, resulting in a game over. In EarthBound, the player must not input anything to get into Master Belch's base.

The Doctor kept trying to convince himself to leave in The Waters of Mars and Closing Time, yet neither time did as he stated entirely.

Niggers tongue my anus.

What are some good "does nothing episodes"?

Attached: d8560a15e00b7ae0553be1139a35bd1f--victorious-peter-davison.jpg (736x698, 94.79K)

The one where he ________does nothing________

Attached: 5.gif (282x199, 481.52K)

Stolen Earth/Journey's End

Priorities women who are much younger?

Idiot.

Heaven Sent.