ITT: Zoomer kino

ITT: Zoomer kino

Attached: 1636572974539.webm (506x900, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@yvngmaraschino
tiktok.com/@yvngmaraschino/video/6885438652994948357?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the janny will not be happy

Attached: 1605268881114.webm (378x500, 396.52K)

uh are those 12 year olds?

nice, females are the most attractive before they turn 18. it's when haggening starts to happen.

Kneel whiteboys.

Attached: 1648058337822.webm (640x1136, 1.59M)

Jannie of the Yea Forums, I call for justice

Attached: maska-lateksowa-old-witch-deluxe.jpg (475x642, 37.54K)

I NEED to smell their stinky sweaty armpits

pov: a white boy sends a dick pic

I am not kidding, I lost almost all interest in girls after tiktok because it became clear all of them are the same just in different skins

So you're a fag now?

Based

Attached: film2.webm (576x838, 2.91M)

Based

Good, one less loser in the gene pool

Based

pov: you walk past a black guy at the shop

love from kazakhstan

Based

this is why you chuds will never get pussy, you think outside the box (her snatch) too much
chad doesn't, he's a machine living on primal instinct

Based

Do we have sauce on left?

Cringe

tfw no chocolate gf to squat me

just die in my sleep already

I was in cabelas and these 2 zoomer girls were doing this in the fucking ammunition isle.

>MUH DIK

These are Natashas who probably have churka bfs, if you're blonde and blue eyed in Russia you get zero pussy

left mogs right so hard, can we get a video with just her

modt inept dance moves ever. that's funny

girls like this has smelly innie pussies

she was kino

Attached: s3-13.webm (760x1050, 1.49M)

I hate women so much it physically hurts, but that hatred pales in comparison to the hatred I feel for the simps and orbiters that support them, I like to imagine I'm working in a simp slaughterhouse sometimes, and the simps come in bound up and hung on hooks, and they're begging and pleading as I'm putting the bolt through their heads

Not wrong.

Attached: 1dream.webm (878x647, 2.99M)

Her getting fat really killed it, even though she lost some of the weight recently. She did not look good with the extra weight.

>no sauce
Waste of a thread

sure thing, incel.

fuck off

>I hate women so much it physically hurts, but that hatred pales in comparison to the hatred I feel for the simps and orbiters that support them, I like to imagine I'm working in a simp slaughterhouse sometimes, and the simps come in bound up and hung on hooks, and they're begging and pleading as I'm putting the bolt through their heads

Attached: 23847923487791.png (1024x1200, 587.77K)

Cringe unbalanced "man"

Now that’s TWO sauces I’m waiting for.

Sauce on OP? at least the clip in HD?

tiktok.com/@yvngmaraschino

Thanks, user.

BASADO

Attached: 1640230989344.webm (426x426, 1.95M)

Based nonfaggot user..
but as expected OP's clip is deleted. I wish I could see it with its original quality and not with that shitty bitrate

>tags #alt #goth
>nigger music playing
yeah okay

not deleted, enjoy these bbc fuckers
tiktok.com/@yvngmaraschino/video/6885438652994948357?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Holy shit I'm retarded
Thank you

>offering cup of coom coffee
based

agreeable

Superior

Attached: 1629026361836 (1).webm (576x1024, 2.13M)

/thread

the hell is going on here ? is he saying something to spook her or is he genuinely hideous?

why is it all so soulless?

superior yikes indeed

There's multiple videos of this girl. She spooks easily and her boyfriend films it. She's also not a zoomer, these vids have been around for over a decade. She cute tho.

right one's face is prettier

aww, there's your daughter now..

Advertisers debasing culture so their employers can sell more overpriced garbage to consumers.

probably just some co-worker that thinks buying her coffee will get him pussy. I hate simps so much its unreal

I bet they are playing Paysage d'Hive

You learn this once you start talking to girls in high school. Also, that PUA shit, if you master it, it works. Its almost like they become hypmotized or in a trance because you did and said a thing in a certain way, which leads you to believe even more that women were a mistake

ah ok. vaguely remember seeing it before.

>goth aesthetic
>hip hop nigger attitude
I hope an asteroid hits the earth

Lynchian

Attached: 1641272214195.webm (576x1024, 2.18M)

I miss her so much bros.

These girls are SEX

Quick rundown on the pua shit?

the one at the end where she grimaces AFTER she sees him. WAHAHAHA.

also, he probably rubbed his nut butter on the lip of that cup

Zoomers are so fucked, can you even imagine a world where they'll be adults and leading? that's why we'll probably get WW3 soon.

creeper with a camera trying too hard

the geriatrics haven't exactly done a good job either

All the politicians are still boomers and will be for another 30 years, tardo the clown.

Sure you do schizo.

but unironically

>and the simps come in bound up and hung on hooks, and they're begging and pleading as I'm putting the bolt through their heads
lmao based

Based.
Bigger fucking pool for me

kek wtf

Bravo Nolan

Wtf??

Why do they pretend to look embarrassed? If they actually were they obviously wouldn't be doing it
Based

youth culture has been retarded in every generation, they'll snap out of it eventually.

Attached: 68980317926584681012.webm (576x1024, 703.77K)

Damn she's cute

What is the cum-like substance? Where does it come from (above the car)? Why is she paying the guy to hold it for a few seconds then she leaves?