Rings of Powah

Why is no one talking about this 1 billion dollar tv show?

Attached: ECED4167-CD0E-4A36-8954-A2FAFB22484C.jpg (1980x1114, 380.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ALJle0q7E_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

everyone saw the trailer and understood it's not gonna be worth talking about

more like everyone read the title, cringed, shrugged and moved on

not watching it, or the trailers, or reading reviews or articles. everything i learn about it will be from Yea Forums.
i approach things like this like radioactive waste needing to be handled in a safe way to limit exposure

WE WUZ ELVES N' SHIT

Attached: 1645400544837.png (1548x786, 546.46K)

All the money in the world wont change the fact that people dont want niggers in lotr

The reaction so far was terrible and the whole thing is giving off the last jedi vibes where everyone from normie npc to hardcore nerd was mad at the shit they produced

Attached: cast.jpg (800x450, 199.64K)

Tolkien also hated niggers, orcs literally were allegory on them

Tolkien is gay. Wake me up for David Gemmell

Is there any real hype that isn't paid for on Twitter, reddit, fb/instagram? LOTR fan base never seemed so bing bing wahoo retarded because they understood it's a finite story.

Dont worry, once the show is released, there will be 20 threads a minute for years.

It was all Yea Forums could talk about when the trailer was released.
I will pirate the show just to see the extent to which they bastardized Tolkien's lore.

>112 k likes
>1.5 million dislikes
This show is what broke the camels back
Even the normies started noticing how wrong it feels and they hate it

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-anonymous-frog-5ad37bf46b7580.9438093015238092684402.jpg (900x840, 111.54K)

>reddit
Do companies still advertise there? It's literally become some groomer website

Attached: 1650752671752__01.jpg (1080x1812, 181.2K)

shills aren't paid to start up until closer to the air date

>I will pirate the show just to see the extent to which they bastardized Tolkien's lore.
Absolutely. Purely for research. Goober

because its going to be a complete trainwreck and was already talked to death
no one cares anymore, maybe there will be a bit of discussion when the first episode drops but most likely I won't partake
talking about woke garbage just gets boring

NO

Attached: 146236231345.png (980x735, 1.06M)

You know, it isn't even the woke shit that annoys me the most. It's the arrogance of rebooting something so loved and so recent. Just fuck off for awhile.

What is it about?

We saw the trailer, suspicions were confirmed, and the show was promptly forgotten.
We have now settled with the notion that we'll never have LoTR kino again before the copyright expires, and that anything else released until that time comes can be safely disregarded.

Attached: 1547095565840.gif (500x213, 499.03K)

yay it's muh gurl galadrieaaaaaal yas kweeen slay

Wtf happened to that site?

Because I already dropped it.

.5 million dislikes
dislikes were at 3 million last week

>mfw rebbit is more degenerate than Yea Forums
what timeline is this

Attached: 1628723660592.jpg (120x125, 2.44K)

thats literally Yea Forums rn

Has maxwellhill posted yet?

normies are the real degenerates, and those bring these site down into the bowels of hell itself are normies.

Actually they were mongols
He specfically said that they were slant, short stocky and sallow and ugly to european eyes

The majority of posters on this board are looking forward to this because we're Tolkien nerds, hardcore lore buffs. There's like two or three chuds on Yea Forums derailing every thread about it and you're probably one of them. That's why it's difficult to talk about it on Yea Forums right now but as we get closer to release it's going to get easier.

yeah, that's bullshit.

Literally pasta I've seen this posted already

It's not pasta. I posted it yesterday because it's the truth. Have you noticed that during europoor hours it's impossible to talk about the show but during American hours it works just fine?

>I was there. I was there 5 years ago ... when Jeff Bezos took the franchise. I was there the day the strength of men failed. I led Jeff Bezos into the heart of Mount Doom, where the franchise was forged, the one place It could be destroyed! It should have ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure. Jeff Bezos kept the franchise. The line of kings is broken. There's no strength left in the fanbase of Lotr. They're scattered, divided, leaderless.

Attached: ElrondBTFO.jpg (1400x1050, 117.5K)

even black people were saying this shit feels weird with black elves and dwarfs

>jerkbuds

Attached: 1647824917857.gif (320x320, 2.89M)

It'll be fun to shit all over it.

This.

This.
That first week when witcher came out was the most fun I've had on Yea Forums outside of I am jazz threads.

Attached: 1577052782830.jpg (891x812, 94.82K)

>It's called Rings of Power

Holy fucking shit what a dumb fucking name

Attached: images - 2022-04-14T020921.682.jpg (442x694, 24.79K)

The "#hyped" media pushing is still not activated. And beyond that... only the most mentally cucked lotr fans could be interested on it.

Because this is only for white people. They don't actually want to do any work in improving equality except performative bullshit. If they read this, they'll just ignore it and call me a chud too (and I'm not white or conservative myself). Their whole world is useless gestures and slogans and self-abasement that no one asked for.

you have to prove that

stale already bro

first of all ywnbaw. second, no one wants this faggotry in lotr.

Good thing I'm not a tranny unlike the LOTR haters.

you are trying to confuse people and think this somehow results in people liking this show?
I guess it might be ok, but up to this point I haven't seen anything that would indicate that, actually the complete opposite
perhaps there is a scene or two here and there that is not complete dogshit, but watching movies/series that are mostly garbage and then fast forwarding to the somewhat interesting parts is just not really that fun and a waste of time
I watched Foundation all the way through in the hopes it would improve, it didn't
not wasting my time again

Even my normie friends was making fun of the black elf and talking about how much of a shitshow it's gonna be. This is gonna be one of the biggest flop in TV history

>source material has mainly white people
>cast black people
>"Race doesn't matter! Let them all be black as long as they do a good job! I'm sure they will do well!"
>source material has mainly all black people or asian people
>cast mainly black people or asian people
>"man this actor looks so much like the character! They really nailed the casting!"
Does that seem right to you, fellow anons?

The entire site is controlled by a small clique of jannies who shut down any interesting discussion but allow all the gay groomers to do what they want. Normies get disgusted and leave en masse to instagram and other sites and only the faggots remain.

Reddit is living proof that jannies need to be ridiculed

It's still 5 months until release, wtf else is there to talk about that hasn't been gone over 100x already?

>reboot
It's not a reboot brainlet
>recent
Fellowship was over 20 years ago, gramps. The world has moved on since then, even if you haven't

her fingers got gold dust on em- i wonder what from...

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-060642_Google.jpg (1439x1641, 1.21M)

Why did they make a show about a videogame no one played?

Attached: 1645436372578.jpg (1200x800, 133.32K)

Leakers and the handful of journos that watched the first 3 EPs all said it was genuinely good.
Yea Forums is 75% capeshit spics so its no point trying to discuss tv shows made for white people here

This dumb black cunt has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen in my fucking life. I want to make her bite the curb.

Maybe because it's not out yet?

wut

youtu.be/ALJle0q7E_E

Genuinely rude
Stop being such a seething incel and maybe one day another woman will actually look at you in any other way than pure disgust

Attached: 214177825_144559097773411_9142557689571904102_n.jpg (1200x1600, 106.44K)

No one cares about this show dumb nigger kike

>Alright Mister Shore, we only need one more rendition of Kanye West's Power from you and you're free to get out of the amazon cage

Attached: shore2.jpg (480x320, 32.72K)

She looks like a fucking shriveled potato. Also
>NO BEARD ON DORF

>gold dust
I just assume it's cocaine.

Tell me this fucking negress is a kike too on top of it. Look at that fucking nose. I want to stick a gardening rake up both nostrils and drag her around on her hands and knees like the pig she is

Most fans care. A handful of eurofag chuds are seething about it.

>because we're Tolkien nerds, hardcore lore buffs.

Liking or anticipating this show is probably one of the biggest fingers you can give to the lore and Tolkien's vision. You are outright showing yourself to be anti-lore and Tolkien by supporting this claptrap.

Howard Shore is in London rn recording for the show. So is Bear McCreary

Attached: Screenshot_20220424-141516.png (1080x2340, 930.8K)

It's months away and there's no news at the moment. Do you really expect constant discussion?

The irony is that this board probably talks about it more than people who are actually looking forward to it.

Attached: Rings of Racism.jpg (1129x871, 238.06K)

>Tell me this fucking negress is a kike too
No but one of her parents is Iranian

>during europoor hours it's impossible to talk about the show but during American hours it works just fine
maybe /pol isn't completely insane after all

>>I was there. I was there 5 years ago ... when Jeff Bezos took the franchise. I was there the day the strength of men failed. I witnessed Jeff Bezos being allowed into the heart of the Tolkien Foundation, where the franchise was guarded and loved , the one place It couldn't be destroyed! It should have endured that day, but evil was allowed to infiltrate. Jeff Bezos bought his way into the franchise. The line of decent peoples is broken. There's no strength left in the fanbase of Lotr. They're scattered, divided, leaderless.

Couple of new images

Attached: 20220419_175707.jpg (4096x2731, 1.71M)

Attached: 20220419_175705.jpg (4096x2731, 1.27M)

is this the coalburning single mom character