I dont get it how this movie is not a feminazi propaganda...

I dont get it how this movie is not a feminazi propaganda? Literally muh stronk wymyn kivking toxic masculinity ass LIKE A BOSS
makes me sick

Attached: 1646162063269.jpg (1080x1344, 296.21K)

Yeah but the sheer action of it is entertaining enough to by pass that.

are you a russian bot? we have this same thread every other day since years.

Why don't you take your broken record and stuff it up your ass?

Charlize Theron really rides the line for me, I like a lot of her work but she seems kind of insane

Attached: Monster.jpg (618x412, 80.52K)

Attached: wall.png (1261x853, 1.06M)

>disrespect someone and shit talk them
>he gets in your face and tests you so see what you're made of
>get scared and demand protection from him and come out years after to publicly throw him under the bus

it makes me happy that it makes you sick

Attached: jej.jpg (1280x720, 137.13K)

Trump lost

Not you though, eww

This is the problem with women. They think they can just say whatever they want to you and have zero consequences. If a guy called you a fucking cunt, and in front of people at your job no less, well those are fighting words.

>a fucking cuck
Hardybros what did they/them mean by this?

>man controls all resources
>imperator furiosa (affirmative action/women's rights)
>morbidly obese women generating milk because women who have children are yucky breeders
>antagonist's unwilling brides are all skinny and more attractive than other women in the movie
>one-armed woman in charge of war machine and troops
>max crucified to vehicle (christianity is evil and part of patriarchy)
>3 main antagonists: joe, bullet farmer, gas town "people eater" (patriarchy, military industrial complex, capitalism)
>both of joe's sons dissabled in some way (eww don't have kids, it's yucky and they'll be retarded)
>war boy Nux (men) gets accused by women of having destroyed the world, tossed out of truck
>pregnant wife puts her own baby between joe's bullet and truck (abortion)
>pregnant wife falls
from truck, dies a few hours later from injury (don't marry and reproduce or your life is over)
>side character named max is big and burly but can barely fight a scrawny one-armed woman
>side character max bests woman only when he gets a gun and places it to her head (gun control. also, Theron's father killed her mother with a gun in south africa)
>bullet farmer nearly kills all women (gun control again)
>max has to wash blood from his face using breast milk (motherhood is the death of happiness)
>Nux is rehabilitated and now a male feminist
>group of amazon lesbians setting traps for men in desert
>women able to live in sand filled void because MUH STRONK WOMYN
>old women in desert shoot better than war boys who have constant practice in raids
>old woman has a bag of seeds (hope)
>side character max wants to retake joe's citadel because it is unguarded
>convoy turns around (leftist revision history)
>people eater (capitalism) fat old bald man with gold nipple piercings, has to be lifted to his vehicle on the backs of poor
>desert lesbian amazons making perfect headshots from speeding vehicle on uneven terrain

Attached: 1_kKUUz3u2htLUdbIzOLtdLg.jpg (1366x768, 256.06K)

A fucking chad?

Its A movie with plenty of practical effects, but it's not a Mad Max movie since he's just a side character. It's a feminism action movie with the Mad Max name to get more people in seats, lspecifically men who need to be taught the glory of feminism and self-sacrifice to push feminist goals. In the beginning of the movie, Max was used as an unwilling blood bag for Nux. Towards the end, he willingly becomes a blood bag for Furiosa to keep her alive.

Like it all you want, just be aware of what you're seeing, this is cold war era style propaganda and you're being indoctrinated for uplikes on facebook.

If you can't read film then this board and even medium isn't for you.

Why doesnt she just make the little niglet trans?

It's Hardy's fault. He was multiple hours late for a shoot and held everything up.

He killed her mother and let niggers from Pretoria fuck Furiosa

>be white south african
>steal some niglets and turn them into trannies
Is she, dare I say... /ourgal/?

>>disrespect someone and shit talk them
Wasn't he like 3 hours late?

ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE

>a minion plucks woman from her friends, delivers her to patriarchy
>desert lesbian amazons fall from motorcycle and dodge speeding vehicles
>amazon grabs rifle, continues to make perfect shots
>finally run over by people eater (capitalism as he takes control of the wheel and purposely kills woman)
>pursuit vehicles use harpoons and plows to try to slow truck (patriarchy holding back women's rights)
>max and nux now male feminists must help their women leaders
>max nearly falls from truck, charlize grabs him with the sheer might of her robot arm and strong will can hold up man three times her weight without prosthetic arm flying off
>max's v8 interceptor destroyed (manhood and patriarchy destroyed while saved by a woman)
>furiosa survives stab in gut by evil man
>nux given command of truck as furiosa jumps to joe's car
>max uses people eater as human shield against joe's bullets (using patriarchy to destroy capitalism via male feminist)
>max jumps to safety of women as capitalism explodes
>joe's massive son corpus fooled by woman who helps her get furiosa to joe's car
>max fights giant corpus
>furiosa rips mouth from joe (patriarchy no longer has say in women's lives)
>women quickly leave war machine for joe's leadership vehicle
>blonde wife takes seeds from old lesbian who is now dead but smiling
>nux sacrifices life to destroy war truck, corpus, and stop pursuing vehicles and thereby serve women
>gang returns to citadel, present dead patriarchy, toss him from hood where legions of poor tear his body apart
>intelligent but disabled son of joe pressured to let furiosa and brides up to citadel via lift
>he allows them up, they ascend to paradise while the poor are allowed to come up with them (open borders to promised land)
>furiosa looks down at sea of poor, sees side character max look up at her as he disappears into obscurity

Nothing, IF done right. Strong women are manipulative and charismatic, use their beauty and femininity to their advantage, and outsmart people not just because the plot asks so, but because they demonstrate to be resourceful and intelligent. An Hollywood strong woman is basically the female insecurities given form, it's an androgynous, masculine butch (that ironically undermines the message of women being strong by making them look and behave like a man) whose sole role is to be a provocative smack to society, failing of course, because people are numbed by the constant witch hunt for inequality and bigotry, and the media Is brimming with short haired mildly muscular dirty faced actresses all trying to be the same character

Attached: seinfeld no thanks.gif (625x352, 140.56K)

she sounds fun to work with

It's a madhouse user, everyone in this place is insane.
Even the people who notice the same threads every day but still engage with them.

Reminder that Margot Robbie told me she was barely able to function due to borderline retardation(she said it in a Bogan way)but that she was very nice and a very good actress

>feminazi
2016 is calling for its retarded terminology back

So what did Hardy do to her? he couldn't have raped her or made a pass at her since he is a fag.

he got in her personal space and yelled at her asking if she had a fucking problem. This apparently caused her to have a nervous breakdown.

and why did he have a hiss fit at her then? did she steal his makeup? did their PMS cycles sync or something?

trash Yea Forums tricked you into watching: the thread?

holy shit, i haven't seen her in a while, but she looks bad. guess no amount of money can fight the wall

>since he is a fag
God I wish, isn't he married though?

he was late to set by a couple hours and she told him he should apologise to everyone for being inconsiderate of other peoples time

>"badass woman" needs protection from manlet

actually i think is about feminism in another way, about how feminism needs the help of men to exist.

they need max and the traitor to get into a place that doesnt exist, get sad, come back, destroying everything on their way and after collapsing the society, their take the credit for what two men did.

Attached: 278581023_1930989653766512_6953498374085269745_n.jpg (926x960, 147.35K)

so.... she was in the right and hardy become a hysterical queer?
to be fair she overreacted, Hardy wouldn't have laid a hand on her in fear of snapping one of his acrylic nails

>Shouts abuse at male co-star
>Male co-star unhappy and confronts.
>Needs on set protection and feels "naked and alone" (vulnerable), because now they know they can't get away with it.
>Men should be punished for sticking up for themselves.

Clown world.

should be like jackie chan and just use her disappointing voice. Jackie and tucker are still friends. doubt her and hardy are

Except Max saves the day. So much for feminism, lol

>women are so directionless, they need a lone wolf to find order in their life

Lietrally me.

>women living in extreme luxury compared to starving thirsty masses, slave cultists and nomadic scavengers
>Oh no I have to give birth I'm so oppressed.

Attached: 1639106511086.jpg (576x810, 152.17K)

To be fair, i don't think Charlize makes many friends, she appears to be that girl in highschool that got diddled by daddy and compensates by being an unapproachable cunt to everyone.
Jackie Chan, while he had problems with his family, always appeared to me at least as your supportive friend.

To this day I can never take someone seriously if the feminist overtones of mu-Max went over their heads. It came out just right before the culture war went into full swing, but it was obvious then and obvious now it's betacuck propaganda.

yeah Hardy comes of as a raging manlet in the story i'm not sure why people use it to make fun of theron

and they wanted to reach a magical land that doesnt exist, wich is modern feminism 101.

them they need the help of two men to come back to the old patriarcal society and destroy everything in their way.

women.

Attached: 279078810_524187002604321_2689756667273508752_n.jpg (1242x1542, 126.65K)

>show up to work late
>get asked to not do that again
>immediately chimp out, threaten violence
>incels celebrate you on an anime forum

i've not seen the movie but i do know what it's about and it feels like at least to me is that it feels like someone wrote one half of the script and someone wrote the other but neither of them knew what the other was writing and they just went with whatever they made.

If you weren't obsessed by politics the plotline about emancipation would be within your periphery vision at best as you enjoy the action.
When we tell SJWs to stop evaluating everything in the lense of politics the same applies to you. They clearly wanted a feminist
slant, but the merits of the movie lie elsewhere entirely. You are offended and triggered by the mere notion of politics you disagree with instead of just enjoying the movie for what it is, an action-fueled romp with the most in-depth demonstration of creative Mad Max punk culture yet.

Attached: 1620270719728.jpg (250x248, 97.97K)

are we back to 2015? its incredible how when that period ended all the discussion like this immediately stopped on this board. trump was astroturfed by discord groups

charlize theron forces her kid to cross dress, enables his mental illness, blames everyone else for her mistakes and wonders why no one wants to date her crazy ass.

it never came off as propaganda
and it was man and woman working together

Someone post the sweaty thighs webm

>her kid
she adopted pet niglets

Attached: UmeTssr4SI.jpg (765x1049, 171.92K)

theres not even time to absorb the characters culture and to me thats one of the problems of the movie - its just a gigantic chase with no time to develop anything.

anyway, all this drama just proves that they should hire that dude, whats his name? from the original movies?

oh yeah, mel fucking gibson.

Attached: nick-cave-shopping-on-parizska-street-prague-czech-republic-230508-C0FAMW.jpg (854x1390, 186.44K)

I want to fuck Tom Hardy. That is all.

She was better before Mad Max made her think she's an action star.

>Hollywood actresses keep adopting niglets in order to mutilate their genitals
Based

Attached: 572ACC56-B3C0-4A09-89D6-095E74F9D8AC.jpg (475x645, 54.05K)

Buck
=
Broken

>big what?

Attached: 3D64C727-CEC8-48B4-8346-726AE2C78FBE.jpg (716x768, 68.14K)

>Mad Max made her think she's an action star.

Nope, Aeon Flux did that.