John Travolta has a functional airport at his house...

John Travolta has a functional airport at his house. Why can't he afford a home gym and not have to go to planet fitness??

Attached: travolta.jpg (1147x1213, 137.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079799/Travolta-accused-sexual-battery-21-year-old-masseur.html
youtu.be/XoMvQqaeI1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rape

Attached: Travolta.jpg (292x400, 15.43K)

imagine being a gymcel

Lonely :(

Because he has a ln airport

>Justin Jones was just off work and decided to hit the gym around 3 a.m. earlier in the week.

>"'Hi I'm John,' he said. That's exactly how it happened," Jones told ABC News.

>"He seemed very flattered by that," Jones added. "He asked a lot of questions about if I was married and If I had kids. The time just flew by."

lmao John was trying to suck this retards dick and he didn't realize

user I...I..

No opportunity to cruise at a home gym.

>this guy comes up to me
kek he is literally begging for recognition since he's fallen out of the pop culture consciousness

He’s trawling for dick dummy

>not being fit and healthy
>not being able to lift your own weight
>not have big arms to cuddle your woman at night

Gg user, I’m getting mad pussy being a gym rat

why doesn't he just come out of the closet who gives a shit

>he also asked me if I ever heard of a girl named Bailey Jay, he said he was a big fan of her work. I told him no, but I'd have to check out one of her movies some times.
After what seemed like a barrage of questions about my sex life, he seemed disappointed and his erection subsided

Top fucking kek. He wanted to get his anus stretched that night

oh shit

Attached: 1579148508013.jpg (600x469, 24.74K)

I'm fit enough from walking around and doing manual work. I don't need to waste time, effort and money in a gym.

>I’m getting mad pussy being a gym rat
You were attractive to begin with. Only faggots are interested in your unnatural muscles.

he goes out to public gyms to suck off guys in the locker

Because then a slew of boytoys will come out to #metoo him and try to take his money

That has already happened anyway

>While the masseur was packing up his massage table, he alleged that Travolta made lewd comments' toward him and asked if he'd 'ever ha his a**hole licked by another man' and if so, 'tell him what he would do, so he [Travolta] could have something to fantasize about'.

>This isn't the first time Travolta has been accused of misconduct while getting a massage.

>In 2012, Travolta was sued over accusations that he tried to have sex with a male masseur during a therapy session at the luxury Beverly Hills Hotel.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079799/Travolta-accused-sexual-battery-21-year-old-masseur.html

Maybe becaus he spent all his money in the airport?

Is he a bottom?

Because he wants to interact with people, user

Attached: 1548523320235.png (645x773, 11.39K)

user that actually made me smile. Thank you, sorry for being a douche.

>Travolta is then said to have responded that 'we must have got our signals crossed', before adding: 'Come on dude, I'll jerk you off.'

>'Come on dude, I'll jerk you off.'

/thread

>tfw same exact hairline as Travolta
>tfw 27

Attached: 1650790872062.jpg (400x388, 19.28K)

Poor Travolta, he found the one straight male masseuse.

Could it be because he's a massive homo and he's hanging out at gyms looking for boypussy? Nah, probably not.

>Wonder what Travolta is up to
>Paradise City
>Ryan Swan must carve his way through the Hawaiian crime world to wreak vengeance on the kingpin who murdered his father.
>Bruce Willis as Ryan Swan

Oh no!

I think eating ass is a top thing but idk

Lets say you're a lonely virgin who posts about celebs on Yea Forums all night but you also go to the gym, you meet travolta there and he seems to want your boypussy.

You aren't gay, but he's charismatic, rich and famous.

Do you disappoint Mr. Travolta?
Or do you allow him to suck you off and give him a handjob

I’m gay and I wouldn’t fuck some uggo

>be Travolta, out for a night cruising for prime gym bussy
>find one you like and approach
>he turns out to be a faggot in the figurative sense of the word
>insists on posting a selfie on fucking Reddit with your horny balding 2:00 AM mug on it as well
>the only penis that got stroked that night was the Redditor’s e-penis

He's not ugly, just old and bald

what if the uggo is incredibly rich

Does he give money? Like I need at least 10 Grand to cope with that awkwardness.

People don't go to Planet Fitness to work out, user.

Attached: 1538243302100.webm (744x748, 2.12M)

No

>'Come on dude, I'll jerk you off.'

Attached: 1638652820577.png (512x512, 10.26K)

>hey lil john john I sucked your dick and you came in my bussy at the GYM 3o clock in the morning, isnt that a a surprise, lil johnny dum dum!! And I went to the media with that, watcha thinking about that, hoss. Aint nothing gay about that

Attached: lil din din.png (474x586, 107.96K)

Tell him you had sex with his wife
When he tells you that you are stupid because his wife recently passed, say:
>Yeah
>I know
>She was not easy to get up

Attached: __DrJillBiden.jpg (3000x2000, 838.53K)

I think you're mistaken user.
We dont have John Travolta, we're just doing a bit of light ribbing on his gayness.

Please do not post such hateful things about Mr. Travolta. Jannies are on standy for your next slipup!

No doubt it’d be a hypothetical scenario where I’d get like 1 million or something probably like 1k maybe

Go watch Battlefield Earth and get back to me
Then, shut up!

isn’t he still a Scientologist? Thought they hated fags and many closeted homos go to them to essentially pray the gay away

none of this is true user, but i bet you do like drinking cum

Their two biggest spokespeople are gay though

You realize people work out when they're away from home right?

How about I just watch the Nostalgia Chad review?

youtu.be/XoMvQqaeI1c

>isn’t he still a Scientologist?
Yes. He can't leave because they have the audit session black mail on him, same with Cruise and Will Smith.
Scientology is infamously homophobic, they see homosexuality as a disease to be cured through science.

Highly based.

Skinnyfat dyel cope,you have a pathetic weak physiognomy and I would dominate you physically and spiritually if I ever saw you faggot

he likes the smell

I would dominate your asshole with my massive 5 inch cock, bitch. Uggggghhh yeah take that shit FUUUUUUCK

I'm a 28yo man and I laugh at trolls on youtube setting off the lunk alarm on purpose

Attached: 1622908668420.jpg (211x239, 7.64K)

You're the one coping, faggot. If I wanted I could easily do your unnatural exercises on your artificial machines invented by kikes.

John crusing gyms at 3 am looking for cocks to suck

>If I wanted-
Cope seethe dilate

Unironically it's still a death sentence in hollywood no matter how much people pretend otherwise. How many rolls has ellen page had in the past couple of years?

Mad

To be fair to Travolta, that dude does have gayface.
If I were my same age (34) and still a virgin, I'd probably be desperate enough to let John Travolta suck my dick, probably twice in a row. But only that, and he wouldn' have been allowed to touch his benis while he's touching mine.
Cruise isn't gay, just asexual. The issue is that gays desperately need to pretend that asexuals and bisexuals are 100% gay because otherwise they can't groom with impunity.

where can he find sweetie cocks to suck, we all know the majority of gymcels are fags so it's a perfect place for him to hang out.

Travolta lives in Clearwater Florida which is literally Scientology HQ outside of LA.