He should become a permanent cast member

He should become a permanent cast member.

Attached: Jack and the Boys.png (1334x629, 1.33M)

You guys ever met mike/jay/rich in real life?

Agreed. He was great fun.

No. Never meet your heros, they all look miserable and suicidal

He felt like he was shilling Nolan's new movie.

which one are you talking about

I once met Mike at a grocery store in Milwaukee. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

3 for free!

I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is"

Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mike then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out."

Nu Jack has the shittiest humor style ever.
Instead of letting jokes flow naturally, he constantly tried to one-up every joke with a loud NPC one-liner. Mike was too star-struck to call him out on that.

I enjoyed his youthful energy.

You just know mike would start making fun of you as soon as you walked away.

Who cares? It was funny and he brought some interesting b-movies for the board

Infetterence and the wink make me laugh to this day

Aye.

He looks so uncomfortable, he fits right in.

Josh already is a permanent cast member though.

Attached: Josh.jpg (1680x939, 170.91K)

Man you might be right.

Isnt he going to prison for attempted rape?

He said "Yeah" a little too much, but otherwise you can really feel him start to fit in as time goes on.

He honestly made me laugh a lot. Hope he becomes a regular.

Had to look him up, but once you see who his parents are, you can see the resemblance to his father. I wonder if at sunday dinner he told his multiple Golden Globe winning mother and Golden Globe nominated father about his upcoming appearance on some Wisconsin drunks' youtube show.

He's got young Joel McHale energy and looks. Though Joel McHale still seems young-ish and I was shocked that he's 50.

Unfortunately not. It's an open secret that somebody named "The Wizard of Kid's Innards" prowls Milwaukee and supplies elites with their adrenachrome. The courts will side with him

The crack joke killed me.

when will he take the rest of rlm to task for only inviting white males on as guests

The story of the Bog DVD being swept into a river and eventually settling in a bog to be found by some kid is what got me. "Wonder what's in the bog... The Bog?"

Attached: 1641079966579.gif (206x196, 479.96K)

No that turned to be false. Josh almost went public with evidence that would finally lead to the globalists' mass arrests, so they had to launch a defamation campaign to slander his character. He's survived 15 assassination attempts so far, but RLM is still considering releasing the info anyway as a documentary. Mike and Josh have already finished the narration, Jay is currently editing it all together.

Attached: 1600286101457.png (1129x1256, 1.74M)

Who are you? Our man on the inside? ...Len?

heh......you can say I'm just a concerned citizen kid........just pay it forward....

Yes but I ended up crying in the street.

Landis is a fag, but Double Down was so good even he couldn't fuck it up. Now I wish Jack had been there then.

How did he even get there? Did he hire a cheap male prostitute and it turned out to be Aidsmoby? Who then blackmailed him to do this shit?

He likes bad movies and with barley 30 years he grow up with the early youtube era internet. When he was in the room with the vhs shelves he said something like "oh that room I know", so he is just a fan.

nah, I would rather have the girls instead.

Attached: Shutterstock_9915901a.jpg (1500x1403, 237.71K)

YOU SHOULD BE KILL YOURSELF

Rich played XCOM at my house one time

he talked with mike on twitter.

Attached: 1648350008499.jpg (749x885, 76.05K)

I was surprised none of the scripts they gave him was "Spacecop 2"

>He should become a permanent cast member.
He should fucking die.

The Asian is titty mogging the white lanket hard

Honestly bros, I could do such a better job than these retards. Fuck the pisszard, fuck aids moby, fuck special guest star literal who, I would get along wonderfully with Rich Mike and Jay. The laughs, hoooo boy the laughs we would have. I think that I would really gel with the group, i’ve watched them for years at the point, I know almost every inside joke, i’m a perfect guest for a botw, I know it.

the only karen i simp for

do you think Mike talked to him about Pickle Rick Trek

I don't need to because I'm almost them or my friends were. I was born almost exactly the same date as Mike and I had friends mostly around Rich' and Jay's age range.

Most late Xers(~1979) are like that; we have zoomer whatever-ethics and we hate the cancel culture of boomers but we get bored easily; the main reason they are successful is that they are the perfect friend simulators for us born around ~1980 who don't have our friends around usually anymore and we know they are nothing special (they are us).

He looks like Michael Shannon

Possibly. He was at a con in Chicago that same weekend.

Attached: t7472n1504.jpg (1125x1125, 134.76K)

took me a while to realise asian lady is this wolverine character

god i wish that were me

>RLM has Jack Quaid
Mike has made it to the big leagues.

he reeked of reddit even among reddit incarnate

Attached: file.png (1179x645, 1.18M)

>BOTW
Yes this is definitely what the average BOTW enjoyer looks like

>new guest is actually funny

nolan's movie won't be out for 2 years minimum
if he was coming to shill then he wouldn't have come before the movie was finished

WAY better than beardfat
fuck you

who Josh? Anyone is better

goddamn Karen is so fucking cute + hot

yeah i'd rather eat poop than drink diarrhea

Ah 30.. when you have the delusion you are old. At 30 you still have the chance to follow your dreams to their fullest.

At 40 you are already on the decline; you are dying more than you're growing; your only dream is to outlive the rest.

is that drew magary

Mike once raped me in the bathroom of a Jimmy Jones, though he was surprisingly polite

Jack was fine. I think the age gap was more noticeable to me than I would like but it seemed to be narrowed a bit by Jay not being as old as the other 2.

Perhaps they should drop the other Jack (older than Mike?) entirely and get someone else like Macaulay Culkin in.

Who's the 60 y/o on the right?

That's how you look at 42, if you don't spend thousands on grooming, and your health isn't perfect.

Or if you guzzle beer like a retard

Culkin fucking sucks