Twenty minutes in and im bored out of my mind, i can already tell the rest of the movie is going to be just as retarded...

twenty minutes in and im bored out of my mind, i can already tell the rest of the movie is going to be just as retarded, in fact you know what? there has never ever been a good live action batman
>muh tdk
good movie but not a good batman adaptation, there has never been one and there never will be because hollywood doesnt give a fuck about art and is run by creatively bankrupt greedy faggot retards that only care about pumping out propaganda, there is literally no reason for me to not just read a comic intead

Attached: robert-pattinson-the-batman-warner-bros.jpg (1200x680, 322.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5__DLJfGqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moreover batman should be in the public domain
fuck this corporate bullshit

so you made it 20 minutes into a 3 hour movie and thought that was good enough to give an opinion?

yes

Sorry there’s not enough quips and cgi for you kiddo but this was the best live action portrayal of Batman that’s every been done

>comics
>not propaganda in the current year
you stupid fucking nigger lol

Mask of the Phantasm was good.

>not enough quips and cgi
the lines are predictable the acting is bad theres niggers shoehorned everywhere the riddler looks like a retard the fight choreography looks retarded the pacing is dogshit
im gonna watch the rest of it now just to continue shitting on it

The last 20 minutes is even worse

The movie only gets worse as it goes on.

The problem is that Batman and the rest of DC are owned by people ashamed of them. Ashamed of being comic book characters.

i did 2 30/40 minute chunks so far. tough to get thru

Don't worry. There will be another fucking Batman movie in a year. They're ride this shit until the fucking wheels fall off.

well it doesn't and makes your entire argument void when you dont know and haven't seen what you're talking about

If you came to this conclusion in 20 minutes you either are a retarded ADD addled zoomer or a 30 year old who reads nothing but outrage bait
I'm sure you heard it was SJW and were mad before it even started

>twenty minutes in and im bored out of my mind
Maybe stop looking at your phone for once, ADD zoomer.

You're an incel with a political agenda getting mad at the movie for having a political agenda lmao

you saw a contextless screencap of Catwoman saying "white privileged", had an autistic spergout, and then decided the entire movie was bad before you even watched it.

Attached: The Batpepe.jpg (794x674, 31.65K)

Name a better Batman movie then, besides tdk which is ONLY good because of ledgers performance. If you take out ledger and keep everything the same that move would have been dogshit

Batman Returns

yeah get him batman he's an incel just like the riddler, show 'im whos boss

Hey Burton was fun if you think of it as an off Broadway adaptation of Batman.

You post on Yea Forums enough and it's pretty easy to psychologically profile the people who post here, based on what buzzwords/phrases they repeat like an NPC reading a script

Attached: The.Batman.2022.2160p.MA.WEB-DL.x265.10bit.SDR.DDP5.1.Atmos-SWTYBLZ.mkv_snapshot_02.36.16_[2022.04.24_00.11.12].jpg (3840x2160, 388.25K)

Batman Returns was great as a kid

>no good batman adaptation

Attached: 1591043500811.webm (1920x1072, 2.41M)

lol that one is so lame. Devito as Penguin and cat woman are the worst villains. Thanks for confirming your shit taste.

Batman Begins

>>art
it's a comic book for kids

whoa batman, that some kinda detective work goin' on?

ok zoomer

>batman is so dumb he has to have lucious figure everything out for him.
>those shitty fight scenes

>Devito as Penguin and cat woman are the worst villains
If you seriously like Kravitz more than Pfeiffer then you're a fag

Attached: catwomanPfeiffer.webm (1920x1040, 2.75M)

you're right, wich just proves my point that theres never been a good live action batman movie and i'll add that ledgers joker doesnt even act like the fucking joker
thirty two minutes in and still shit, that iceberg fight was painful to watch, how hard is it to have the fucking ninja known as batman fight lik a fucking ninja and not be getting hit by every retard?

WTF is that really a shot from the movie?

The point of those fight scenes was to show that the guys he was fighting were panicking and he was moving so fast they couldn't see him.

Put your fucking phone down, zoomie.

i havent touched my phone retard

Close your laptop
Turn off your PC
Shut down your iPad
Stop fueling your hyperactivity.

>blatant copy of John Wicks club fight scene
>blatant copy of Equilibriums gunkata in darkness scene
I enjoyed the equilibrium reference but the john wick one was overly obnoxious

Attached: 1614454705488.jpg (1059x810, 73.87K)

I like the riddler incel meme because there is nothing even close to him being an incel in the actual film
So if Yea Forums users mention it, we can tell they didn't watch the film (or any film) and are just retarded outrage bait guzzling NPCs
It's not saying anything Joker isn't. You have no real opinions because you are told what to think.
>watching a movie just to shit on it
What watching Youtubers does to feeble zoomer minds
Needing to be angry. Or how else was I smart?

based.

not op but if I feel a need to go on my phone during the movie that's not my fault it's the director's. the director should've tried harder to make an engaging movie that isn't paced like shit.

Begins is overrated as fuck, it was a competent reboot after the embarrassment that was Batman and Robin but Nolan had yet to become fully confident in his direction, he's trying too hard to ape the first Tim Burton movie. We didn't get a truly Chirstopher Nolan™ Batman movie until the Dark Knight. The backstory stuff is also boring as hell and the movie spends so much time trying to rationalize Batman's existence that Bruce barely gets enough time to BE Batman

Also the fight scenes are pure dogshit holy shit lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=F5__DLJfGqM

The club fight was fun. What they actually ripped off from John Wick was the car chase in the rain until they got bored and started ripping off To Live And Die In LA instead

What's with all those wrinkles and popping veins

If most people can pay attention to this shit then so can you. It's not the director's fault you have ADD and can only pay attention to Marvel flicks that have action scenes and quips every minute.

Cat woman is lame in any context but if you think devito is better than farell you must take two dicks up your ass and like if

Took me 3 nights to get through this shit, they had the content for 1.5 hours and stretched it to 3

The state of zoomers
You can even turn on your favorite movie and get distracted.
You have to try for once in our miserable life to have some focus. You can't socialize now you can't even watch movies right?
This is pathetic. You're in a nosedive. It's a passive task you fucking dolt
This is a wake up call. How can you do the hard things in life if you can't even stare at a TV screen. Pathetic
Your journey starts here

I watched Drive My Car a few months ago which was the same length and I wasn't bored. This movie is paced like shit, there's no fucking reason for this to be 3 hours.

Why was Gotham below sea level? Why was their arena/amphitheater below-below sea level?

What is he supposed to be then? the fucking flash? you absolute retarded fat fuck

this was the biggest piece of shit batman movie ever. Even worse than Batman and Robin, at least that was fun. This one had NO hot chicks despite having catwoman, and then after 3 hours, Riddler wins and the city floods.
What the fuck.

Most people who didn’t grow up on tick tick have an attention span longer than an ants

The Dark Knight Returns

>What watching Youtubers does to feeble zoomer minds
>Needing to be angry. Or how else was I smart?
You're right but let's not pretend that mindset wasn't rampant on the internet all the way since the 90s. Giving interesting positive criticism is a harder exercise that we should always try to do more often even for things we think aren't good (there's always something to like).

>this movie is paced poorly
>NOOOOO YOU'RE A ZOOMER WHO CAN'T FOCUS ON ANYTHING YOU CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ACTUALLY
sorry for thinking a capeshit flick shouldn't be three fucking hours long

Cry moar

I'm over 2 hours in and holy fuck this shit is overhyped as fuck. The only reason the runtime is so long is Reeves can't condense any of this shit like Nolan did and there's like a bunch of the movie of just Batman staring slowly at the camera or walking slowly around like a faggot instead of just appearing or disappearing from rooms. Feels like you could cut down a lot of this movie to fix this pacing. I'll finish the last 30 minutes I guess.

Begins is still a way more entertaining movie than The Squirrelman. It's a great rise of Batman in Gotham while exploring Bruce's character. Like maybe the last 30 minutes will redeem this shit, but what is the point of this movie? Batman doesn't accomplish shit and Riddler gave himself up. At no point does Batman feel badass or anything. He's just a mopey emo that fails, fails, fails.

Attached: _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_47a8b2a7-49c8-3d5f-99f1-c99ea2c9461e.jpg (780x520, 57.03K)

Most of the DC animated movies are cheap knockoffs that look like shit, paling in comparison to the beautiful art of the source material.

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is gorgeous though (before they butchered the color palette and shadows in the blu ray """remaster""")

>Batman doesn’t show up for 45 minutes
>50% of the movie is Bruce Wayne trying to jump out of a hole that a little girl did on her first shot

>it's a scene where Batman slowly looks at the camera moodily, then it cuts to Gordon slowly looking at the camera moodily, then catwoman looking moodily, then Batman looking moodily, then she kicks someone

most people who aren't consoomers have standards for the content they're given and one of those is for it to be enjoyable

You started posting and complaining about the movie 20 minutes in, almost like you had no interest in the movie in the first place and are just simply hate-watching it. You're parroting the other user's complaint about the pacing even though that really only applies to the last half an hour, where the film reminds itself that it needs a grand capeshit ending.
Here's some advice zoomie: maybe invest yourself in a movie first, come up with your own opinions, and actually fucking finish it instead of making up your mind before you've even watched it.