Who is winning the case so far? Ive been out of the loop

who is winning the case so far? Ive been out of the loop

Attached: AE303E45-6576-40B0-9A24-93368F64C22B.jpg (1600x900, 151.4K)

Depp

Attached: 68084A74-98BB-47BE-AD19-79FB45462E4C.jpg (400x600, 198.8K)

Depp

Depp, mostly because Heard was egregiously abusive and stupid enough to think being a woman meant evidence didn’t matter.

also she shat the bed

God they both look like shit.

Perfect for each other.

Does amber heard look like A BITCH?

Attached: 394.gif (480x204, 695.58K)

Depp is showing himself as being a likeable loser, and she was clearly in the wrong. They haven't much gotten to the article she wrote, however, and that's the whole basis of the lawsuit. So we'll have to see what they do with that if they want to win. Otherwise, he is winning back the hearts, minds, and heaving green young tits of the public.

They are two really broken people. Almost feel sorry for them. A just society would end this charade and just take them out back and put them down with a bullet in the back of each ones head. But we don’t live in a just society.

Depp is suing Heard for 50 million for defamation
Heard is suing Depp for 100 million for domestic abuse

Amber
>text messages of Depp threatening to kill her and rape her corpse
>audio of Depp admitting to head butting her
>video footage of Depp having an aggressive temper tantrum, kicking the fridge, slamming cupboards, breaking things, throwing things, swearing
>photos of Amber's bruised face of when Depp struck her
>photos of Depp being a pathetic junkie, passed out in his own vomit with multiple different drugs visible

Deppcucks are in denial and they're in for a rude awakening. In the UK trial Amber won and the judge labeled Depp a wife beater. This America trial will turn out the same.

lol, sure dude.

god damn roasties on youtube love depp

>photos of Depp being a pathetic junkie, passed out in his own vomit with multiple different drugs visible
still confused as to why this matters at all

Yes. And a raging cunt.

This, Deppcucks will cry so hard.

Queen Amber

You must be an idiot.

It's all a bit weird how vehemently people defend Depp, yeah Heard is a psychopath but Depp is a complete fucking loser
you can't trust the junkies word m8,
>I didn't beat you! I would never touch a woman!
>how would you know? You were drunk, high on drugs when you did it. Here's the proof you get drunk and high a lot

Johnny may be broken but he doesn't deserve to die.

Depp will lose because no one cares what Amber did. She's a woman and that means she will never be held accountable.

She's a cunt yes, but accountable for what? Been used as punching bag for a violent yunkie.

Depp looks like absolute shit nowadays and isn't a great actor to make up for not being good-looking anymore. Doubt he had much of a career left regardless of Heard's influence.

>Depp is a complete fucking loser

He's a multi-millionaire with a successful career having spanned decades. What have you accomplished?

she approached him.
she's rich, she could have left at anytime.
not much else to say.
not much else to say.

this situation is very common.
Woman trying to get every last penny out of the man. Especially in this case that age is coming for her and no one else sees profit in having her ass for about 15 days in exchange for a role in the movie.

Yes he does. People actually look up to him.

I'm about to win a multi-million dollar court case against a multi-millionnaire with a successful career that spanned decades

Being a junkie nullifies all of this and if you don't agree you're probably one yourself.

Attached: 1650661360202.png (1080x1079, 1.2M)

she's retarded and didn't even get very much money from him, aside from lighting his future earnings on fire.

He’s miserable druggie that cuts himself and acts like a 13 year old. You know money isn’t the sole standard for success and happiness right?

you're a junkie. all that exists is a ratio of junkieness and thinking you're above it means it's invisible to you, so really you're just dumb.

One of them is broken because the other was the one who broke him. Don't try to pull the "both bad" shit here.

>Depp loses because he's a dude
>Depp wins because he's famous
either way it's a joke.

Kinda this, the internet is too busy simping for le sad jack sparrow to see that his case is hopeless. Amber's evidence is videos, photographs, documented behavior, Depp's evidence is him waxing poetic about hard life and muh kids

> >video footage of Depp having an aggressive temper tantrum, kicking the fridge, slamming cupboards, breaking things, throwing things, swearing
Not abuse

spoken like a true degenerate. Kill yourself quicker faggot

They are both bad you pathetic dick sucker. Disgusting celebrity apologists like you should be exterminated

holy simperino

the justice system is not about facts, it's about emotion and public opinion.
In high profile jury cases they dig up as much shit on a party as possible to discredit them. They unironically pulled the violent video game card on rittenhouse. That's why everyone hates lawyers.
Even non-jury local small cases are subject to this. Judge didn't like your face that particular day? too bad. Got big tits and a nice cleavage? It's a slap on the wrist.

They're both losers.

I don't give a shit about either of these degenerates.

stupid people should not exist so you should kill your dumb self and save everyone the heartache and displeasure of knowing you.

Heard presents a good counterargument of Depp being a schizoid drunken drug addict, but Depp will win because public opinion on this is too loud for a jury to avoid.

wow you're cool

>Diversity in the background [of scenes] is hard to do because you literally have to build different hair, different body shapes and different faces, but they were able to create such an amazing, diverse cast of background characters with the limited time that we had and it really feels authentic. When you watch it, it feels very much like Toronto which is awesome. The [team} would come to us and give us suggestions on representation, because even though I’m an Asian Canadian woman, I too will have blindspots and things I don’t normally think about. They’ll come in with opportunities like ‘What if we had a person in a wheelchair in this shot’ or make sure that in our sets we have ramps going into the temple, which is like ‘Oh my gosh, duh! Of course.’ But I never would have thought about this stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20220423-223725_Chrome.jpg (1080x606, 161.03K)

>Ywn have a big titty green shirt girl show up to support you during your televised trial
What's the point of living?

>deciding between Edward Scissorhands or some dumb roastie

>Text messages of obvious jokes
I bet you believe he shot a few negroes at a club too?
>Audio of Depp literally saying "I didn't headbutt you"
>Video of a millionaire destroying his own property in his own home and yelling at his abusive wife who illegally records him
>Perfectly staged and lit photos of neatly made lines of cocaine next to a conveniently placed box that says "property of Johnny Depp" next to a full glass of whiskey
>Irrelevant shit and more nonsense
"You were too drunk to remember abusing me" is a woman's idea of a legal argument, but aside from the mental capacity of an 11 year old, no other part of you will ever be a woman

A guy who has enough money to take care of his friends and family and have his own island there's fully staffed isn't a loser because he does drugs and drinks. There are plenty of celebrity burnout stories, he doesn't come close

>The number of simps who conveniently ignore the testimonies to the amount of drugs and alcohol Amber Heard was consuming
You condemn one addict to run defense for the other

To be fair that's a line of thinking that generally works.
The only reason she's being lambasted is because there's evidence of her being a cunt.

post her, i want to see

Has a single witness said anything nice about Amber?
Even her own sister hates her

Amber is a victim, she was gaslit by Depp into doing terrible things, the netflix documentary will prove she's innocent.

yes. during the trial she has this weird pouty face like she's about to cry but with those soulless eyes.

1/2

Attached: 20220424_021728.jpg (522x746, 33.13K)

none of you watched any of the trial. Depp is winning by a huge margin. Audio was played where Heard admitted to hitting Depp. "I was hitting you not punching you". There was numerous testimonies of Heard being abusive but none for Depp that could be confirmed by anyone else. Depp even testified about her pooping in the bed. Its going hilariously bad for Amber Turd.

2/2

Attached: 20220424_021732.jpg (388x798, 27.87K)

The same could be said for you for being a young retard so be thankful.

very nice

>Even her own sister hates her
lol. Was her sister on the stand?

I would let Amber do anything she wants to me or my bed.

I'm not saying I want amber to win, I'm saying that's what will happen. She won the UK court case. You can dismiss my points with your analysis but that doesn't mean a jury will. America court always favors the woman. Johnny really doesn't look good. I know there's audio of amber admitting to hitting Depp, the UK jury heard that audio as well and it didn't save Depp.

That's her "I am hurt" face her lawyers had her do, shame she's a shitty actor and just comes out looking like "she's a vindictive retard with murderous sharkeyes going to go on a killing rampage any second" face.