if it bleeds we can kill it

> if it bleeds we can kill it

Attached: AA288374-6DC2-446F-9AB0-20D0A13281A1.gif (220x243, 696.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM
youtube.com/watch?v=8faq5amdK30
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6_awUgbUJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all that for a drop of blood

2022 Remake in Ukrainian war.
A group of commando was sent into Chernobyl
Had to stop mission and to work with the survivors Russian and Ukrainian special forces groups
Ended with a nuclear explosion wiping out every evidence

I feel like this movie cant be improved on any further than the original

underwhelming movie, I thought everyone was gonna get shirtless, flex their muscles, and shoot the predator simultaneously

it needs a remake with a trans, black lead character. after all the weak white men are eliminated, *they kill the predator with their African psychic powers

*I hope these the correct pronouns. I’m an ally. love is love. trans rights are human rights.

>the other day I was talking to my girlfriend and I said

that happens several times?

Trannies dont bleeed

>................

OH FUCK BROS

jeez you got a big pussy
jeez you got a big pussy

Attached: shane-black.gif (640x360, 2.48M)

He didn't disappear, he was skinned alive!

Attached: dutch.png (1300x700, 1.31M)

Why did you say that twice?

Attached: saturday night in chicago.webm (928x499, 2.89M)

>Carl Weathers mentioning everyone on the film was hitting the gym early various times in the morning "before" everyone else and pretending like they didn't and just looked that muscular normally
Testosterone flowing on that film.

youtube.com/watch?v=qlicWUDf5MM

>2022 Remake

Attached: 1650607046058.jpg (1224x1445, 246.73K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: dutch.jpg (1280x720, 94.03K)

Seek help if this is all you can think about.

Attached: P-IAD.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

and everyone except Arnie and John McTiernan got Montezuma's Revenge from the hotel water, they were wise to it and stuck only to bottled water

They also had to quarantine the wagon burner every night because he'd get drunk on fire water and attack anyone and everyone he saw.

The girl was cute

idc if ats an alien it wouldnt of survived being sweepd with multiple caliber automatic fire and grenades retarded movie

Imagine the porta potties on set

It wasn't there you moron. It escaped right as Mac started shooting taking only a shot to the leg.

Probably one of the only movies to have a completely diverse cast and not feel forced in any way too. The perfect actors were cast for each role and race wasn't even a thought, and that came through in the performance. Watching Predator is a breath of fresh air compared to shit like netflix where you always feel that agenda in the background of the story.

What a squad

Attached: dutch-squad.jpg (1150x636, 169.21K)

>wouldnt of

Attached: 1649219817121.png (1373x833, 59.2K)

>One particularly funny rivalry was between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura. When in the wardrobe department, Ventura noticed the measurements for his biceps were larger than Schwarzenegger's. Feeling confident, Ventura told Schwarzenegger they should measure each other's bicep and the loser buys a bottle of champagne for the winner. Unfortunately, the whole thing was a prank Schwarzenegger set up with the wardrobe department and Ventura lost the bet.

Attached: 1646640499202.png (700x1019, 1.28M)

Modern movies couldn't top this part of the movie even if they tried

Attached: predator-handshake.gif (498x268, 820.45K)

That made Jesse Ventura feel pretty baaaad

YOU SET US UP!

>You know what this special forces team needs?
>8 different weapons with no shared ammo between anyone

That's why they are special

i just realized how hard arnold arm mogs carl here.

This line is somewhat mocked but it's pretty dumb to mock it.

These are a bunch of scared out of their wits men, dealing with an otherwordly threat that challenges their reality, they think they're being haunted by ghosts and demons of the jungle.

So a line that brings a semblance of earthly sanity to an otherwise distorted reality is excellent writing and shows Dutch's ability to see through the fog as it's literally shown some scenes before.

In general Predator is a pretty smart movie disguised as a dumb action flick.

>You can't win this, Dillon
>No...but maybe I can get even

I don't think you'd be finding many people in 1987 who arm mog Arnold

>If it chucks we can suck it

go outside pol fried your brain

IF IT SNEEDS WE CAN KILL IT
kino
youtube.com/watch?v=8faq5amdK30

>if it cums we can jerk it

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6_awUgbUJs
wew

I thought the line was badass

If it sneeds....

Attached: 20220423_214533.jpg (215x301, 18.57K)

if it sneeds we can kill it

Attached: ayyy-n.gif (327x251, 3.67M)

This was 80s, none of the forced racial casting and narratives

>if it stinks, we can smell it

bump

Aliens feels the same too. Apone is a badass and nobody cares if he's black, he's my nigger. Vasquez gets shit from Hudson all the time for being a butch lesbian and latino but its all friendly bantz and they respect eachother and work together as a team, especially after the first fight and most of their friends die. Burke is a slimy corporate jew and gets called out for it and gets what's coming to him. Ripley is the strong female protagonist done right. She doesn't do crazy ninja flips and kick 10 muscular guys asses in 5 seconds flat, she's a woman who has a terrible trauma of these creatures and the loss of her own daughter and finds new purpose in protecting Newt.

>have you ever been mistaken for a man?
>she thought they said illegal alien and signed up

Those two lines alone would be removed because the current generation couldn't handle them without triggering and popping a blood vessel and could barely make it into deleted scenes if the movie was made today.

Attached: 1 Nw3bB-rVnNu944JzwvVX5A.png (1400x700, 1.15M)

Attached: Nice (3).png (334x349, 189.93K)

Attached: 15646225afd32.png (1111x620, 927.27K)

>pointless minigun that burns through ammo
>everyone firing full auto from the hip
>couple of guys with MP5s for no reason
>no snipers and no suppressed weapons
>Shane Black turbomogged by everyone
Grenade launcher dude was the only one who brought something useful to the party

The homoerotic tension was OFF the scale

Me too, but I've seen it portrayed as one of Arnie's dumb one liners as in "yeah no shit if it bleeds we can kill it duh"

>she thought they said illegal alien and signed up
I heard that was true and that's what she thought the project was about. Also you joke but they're already added trigger warnings for it

Attached: 2020.06.22-08.16-boundingintocomics-5ef111b9d4b41.png (467x824, 130.46K)

What a pair of dumb gays

This and Commando are literally top tier 80', we'll never see such gems again ever.

The worst part is I can see where things would be changed for 2022, like Hicks. He wears his heart on his sleeve and reacts extremely emotionally to literally everything (which is part of his macho persona, being larger than life). When they're dropping he cackles like a maniac. When he cracks jokes about being in a shitty outfit, he's as sarcastic as humanly possible. When he's flipping his shit, he's screaming GAME OVER, MAN. When he's fighting his last fight, he's standing on a table, howling like a man possessed, spraying indiscriminately into a crowd. He's an incredible, fun character that livens up every situation he's in, because he forms an effortless comedic duo with every character because it's a situation full of straightmen. Even Newt is more stoic, which is used as a punchline that doesn't undermine his competency.

The same type of character in the modern day would be a quirky quippy nightmare who looks like Adam Connover and exists to liven up scenes some dipshit producer thought would be boring and unrelatable. He'd carry on sentences way too long while everyone stares at him until he looks embarrassed and says "oooookay...", and he'd tell Newt about his doll collection and get made fun of because she's too old for them, and he'd start crying and need to be carried by Vasquez after the APC crash, and he'd have his gun taken by Ripley, and probably be played by fucking Ezra Miller. Just the most irritating detestable loser you can imagine that has no chemistry with anyone, because characters having chemistry is a relic from when actors were on sets.

>if it bleeds we can kill it
Such misogony

>honorable warrior race
>uses cloak and hunts from the shadows
>self-destructs a nuclear bomb the instant he loses
Pathetic

Attached: drftg.webm (958x539, 2.58M)

>they think they're being haunted by ghosts and demons of the jungle.

Adding to this, when Blaine is taken in the scene just prior to that, Carl Weathers refuses to translate when she says "the jungle came alive and took him" because he wants to believe, against all common sense, that she somehow killed him and stole his body away in the seconds it took to track them down again. It makes perfect sense for them to think whatever killed Mac a second before they start dumping into the forest is supernatural or beyond their scope.