Movies with this feel?

Movies with this feel?

Attached: 1650762796239.jpg (662x606, 57.57K)

black panther

lol, black people

Boyz N the hood

post it

black panther

Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

>shoots cousin
>*checks to see if gun is still loaded while the gun is pointed at her*
>shoots herself
Natural. Selection.

>mother blames whites

what are some guns invented by black people?
that's what I thought

white people did this.

Threads

chrysler better pay my court fees for my last DUI too

I could have saved her bros.

Do the Right Thing (1989)

fuck.,.... you're right. kill whitey

Pulp fiction

Video?

I don't understand how anyone can believe the mother's hypothesis that the daughter was checking again to see that it was loaded. how could she know what the daughter was thinking, when she wasn't there?

Terminator 2

It's either a second (this time self-inflicted) negligent discharge or suicide.
Can't blame the mom for preferring the first.

That is pure cope, it's obvious she killed herself.

what is this?

files (dot) catbox (another dot) moe/cutp2d.mp4

I don't get why she killed herself, all she had to do was blame whitey and she'd get off scott free...

Howe many felons do you think ran out of the house when the shots went off?

either way, two less nignogs is a win

Attached: 1508244309417639939 Wk8B1y bGdefEQsL.webm (136x240, 151.66K)

These

is that spottem gottem?

>blacks
>self aware enough to suicide
go back to r*ddit

keep seeing the guy checking in on them but never seen the vid. was it on /pol/?

Hot Boyz
State Property
Belly

This. Good riddance

Thanks
The reactions are pretty fucked up, but why are there like a dozen people there? Them checking one by one is like a sitcom.

hahahaha oh fuck this is bad

Attached: everythingsfine.jpg (789x676, 81.38K)

That seems like the most cumbersome and retardedly inconvenient magazine attachment for a pistol I've ever seen. How in the fuck is that practical.

Happened at a birthday party I think.

Attached: 1638900079728.webm (592x1042, 669.97K)

SHE'S ON LIVE

>I CANT BREATHE

>yaketysax.wav

adults are obviously drug dealers/gangbangers who regularly shoot at or get shot at and need YUGE magazines because they cant aim for shit, hell that lil nigga that got shot was probably a gangbanger in training

Gangs have been buying full auto glock switches from China for years now.
Larger magazines means more time shooting.

Some people said the fiasco in the Oscars was a smoke screen for this horror. I'm inclined to believe it.

Attached: 1647282888091.jpg (960x770, 197.57K)

Leprechaun Back 2 tha Hood

Attached: Leprechaun-_Back_2_tha_Hood_FilmPoster.jpg (259x385, 21.74K)

Very agreeable event.

Have you seen the video

My friends and I rented this from Blockbuster when we were in college cause it looked absolutely retarded. The fact that it's a sequel is even more surprising.

>feral niggers can get wish auto sears and nothing happens
>i have to wait 8 months for a form 4
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Attached: 1648518075625.png (753x707, 2.05M)

Clearly he hasnt because i believe without any doubt she ended herself

yes and its proof that they are not sentient at all

Kek

When your aim's as good as an ork's you need a hundred bullets

Yes, she's almost entirely out of frame when she makes herself good. Whether she was in shock looking down the barrel bewildered before accidentally pulling the trigger again, or she put the gun to her head on purpose out of regret I can't say.
For me it could go either way.

do niggers really?

is this the full video? i read that she shot herself too after this, did she turn off the video before turning off?

Yep and if caught they'll only get the normal felon with a gun charge because they can't be charged under the NFA.

The United States Supreme Court has ruled in Haynes v. United States that the Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution exempts felons—and, by extrapolation, all other prohibited possessors—from the registration requirements of the Act. The prohibited person who violates the possession prohibition can, however, be convicted under the Gun Control Act of 1968 for being a prohibited person in possession of a (any) firearm.

Too bad it wasn't two white people.

There's more

congrats on being a retard its pretty obvious she is in such much chock that she killed herself children aren't rational. not even defending them this whole family should be in jail.

shock, fuck being druk

She stopped two family's worth of violent groid crime, and for that I think she should be applauded.

Hahahahah salt your nigger apes will never be functional!

lol I enjoy watching your nigger children kill themselves

not disagreeing im black and these kids were fucked from the start and a danger to innocent people down the line

Because she knows how dumb her kid is

Weren't they in a bathroom? Why did everyone react solely by noise and not actually seeing their bodies inside?

the seethe of these posts is palpable, a Pavlovian effect, jump, boys, jump!

i didn't watch the vid, but from the sounds of it she probably thought it wasnt real and shot herself to make sure?

What about gunpowder? That was invented by chang and stolen by arabs

Attached: 2431652A-81E0-4231-BF86-E6D31121AEB6.jpg (219x138, 3.99K)

Modern smokeless powder is a completely different chemical invented by Europeans.

Kill yourself hebe

>OH N-

>167008938
>makes the first seethe post
>n-no y-you!
lol@nigger fragility

So? Is a penny-farthing a bicycle?

What am I looking at?

These crackas crying LMAO

You wish two white people killed them? You're sick.

To remind you:

What are random street niggers doing with drum magazines?

So George Washington Carver invented the peanut?

>one hour ago

They suicide all the time but they are too selfish and lazy to do i themselves they have to get a cop to do it for them

niggers are subhuman and im laffin when they kill each other

They didn't know where the shots came from. You can hear everyone panicking before someone
says it came from the bathroom and to stay away. Also, have you ever heard a pistol fired in a closed space? It doesn't sound like a movie gunshot. It's just an abnormally loud bang. People not used to hearing it wouldn't know what to make of it.

>HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP JANNIES!!! THE MEAN POSTER IS PAINTING MY HOLY APE PETS IN A BAD LIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>2000+25-3
>Expecting jannies to do their job or be consistent

thats some pretty random retarded shit right there

Seething cracka :DDDD

The best part is all the nigger family member histrionics recorded on the video after the dumbfuck niglets removed themselves from the gene pool

unironically Oldboy

My theory is that black people avoid responsibility so much they rather kill themselves than deal with the aftermath of any situation. i.e. she was running the aftermath of her being a killer and having to deal with the cops the lawyers all that shit running through her tiny head, she preferred to die than deal with all that.

Underrated

Jannies are too busy deleting Anya threads and posting tranny shit to care.

Correct. The dumb girl nigger didn't have the mental capacity or empathy necessary to an hero. She accidentally shot herself after accidentally shooting her brother or whatever.

I am so hard right now bros

My theory is that even a 12 year old black girl knew that Alec Baldwin is guilty

nigger she’s a child of course she would think like this

That is way too much text bro. Just say niggers gonna nig

Attached: lol.png (960x720, 27.69K)

>an absolute tragedy involving the death of 2 children
>lmao niggers amirite lmao based
Pol niggers are so fucking cringe. You sound like edgy faggot zoomers

The reactions are like a Tex Avery cartoon. Absolute kino comedy. Nigger histrionics are always funny.

Attached: NED.gif (480x366, 925.66K)