I recorded this to DVR, does it hold up?

i recorded this to DVR, does it hold up?

Attached: film.jpg (186x272, 12.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYHTnuvA65M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would you put inside the cupboard?

indians

Attached: Batman.and.Harley.Quinn.2017.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT[EtHD].mkv_snapshot_00.56.35_[2018.06.20_13.05.48].jpg (1280x718, 313.68K)

probably a cowboy and an indian, i'm a sadist

The kid has a really fucked up voice but it is a pretty okay kid's movie otherwise.

I remember the VHS case was pretty cool and looked like a cupboard with a key and everything.

A DVD of 'Indian in the Cupboard'

Ever heard of hot glue?

Barbie
3 horny Neanderthals

What the fuck is this movie even about?

a fleshlight

Fleshlight

The kids brother is played by Pete Campbell from Mad Men

Uh this is problematic and not okay.
They are NATIVE AMERICANS
Cancel these fuckers what the hell

Hey I had that book as a kid

The plans for nucleur warhead and my SS minis

Excuse me chud they are indigenous peoples

Magic cupboard turns toys into real toy-sized humans and creatures. Lonely white boy gets a friend in toy-sized Native American

Adolf Hitler so i could torture it.

Rainbow Dash, then I'd proceed to drown her in cum. I wonder what that last load would be like for her, where the level of the cum got too high for her to remain atop of, and she finally has to suck my loads into her lungs, killing her in agonizing fashion.
The next Rainbow Dash would get set up right next to the first, to understand her inevitable fate.

Kid gets a cupboard and decides to put his action figures in it. When you lock the cupboard with the magic key, the action figures come alive. The Indian ends up being his friend. He puts other shit in there but most of them end horribly.

but he didn't do anything

Under US law Indians is a legal term denoting recognized tribal membership, and therefore the ability for them to negotiate with the federal government per the constitution. It is a political designation not necessarily connected to ethnicity.

Native American is a term denoting ancestry.

Cornniggers.

I've always hated this fucking kid. Never been able to sit through this movie.

But he THINKS he did. It's a perfect clone with all the memories of real Hitler after he did all the bad stuff!

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 103.55K)

What would you do if you put a toy in the cupboard then you suddenly had this tiny ind- native american man in there instead?

hmm

what made the Kingdom Hearts commentary so amazing, Oneybros?

Alright lets unpack this.

While "Indian" may be the "correct" term in the real world it's hilariously imnacurate and rooted in systemic racism.

Just something to think about next time you post without knowing wtf you're talking about mkay...

All my toys
youtube.com/watch?v=bYHTnuvA65M

My warhammer minis

my memory of this scene is different. I thought it was James Earl Jones Darth Vader that said "WAIT". i mean, i haven't seen this movie in what has to be over 20 years but for some reason i distinctly remember that.

I would put a Barbie inside and then fuck the shit out of it.

You niggers realize that if you put a fleshlight in the cupboard you will just get flesh in a plastic tube that will rot and decay? The thinking man's choice would be pic related so you can watch her drown in cum after you take away her wheelchair.

Attached: wheelchair.png (453x761, 564.78K)

Btw I'm trans if that matters

Woody and Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

Jfc. The books are incredible and scalp Potter. Legit comfy acid tier kidlit

The movie was killed in the 90s by Hollywood and MSM for that reason. The few reviews there were quietly said it was a pun mini masterpiece but the Indian imagery was unpc. It flopped as result but more like it was bullied and its death was celebrated. Arguably the first early woke victim. That's why it's never been remade and the book franchise isn't adapted. Forget the exact number of books sold but massive

A deflated blowup doll, the genie from Aladin.

Sucks for them, should have progressed passed knapped obsidian and copper lmao

i highly doubt you're an Indian.

No Im not from fucking India, I'm a Wsanecxa from Tsccabev you colonizer mutt.

ok whatever big chief drunkie, lmao

This little jew faggot was so queer that I wanted to stop watching as a kid

Dis nigga's name was "Omri" lmao

Holy heck I had completely forgotten about this movie but when I saw OP it came rushing back to me. I was obsessed with it, I think. I had a little plastic toy of the Indian. Didn't the VHS container have some kind of thematic thing to it? Like it was a fancy container.ptg8w

What about just putting the jar on the radiator for a bit?

Rei and Asuka figmas

Attached: 1480477801107.jpg (400x558, 28.98K)

literally any cute female robot/mecha doll japan ever created

I’m honestly never going to watch or read this so can you just spoil what the fucked things are that go down?

If I was a little kid probably my power ranger and dinosaur toys and then make them fight. If now I would buy a bunch of mini Jewish figures and then have read concentration camps.

He kidnaps a real indian, shoves him in the cupboard and turns him into a toy.

This is the far superior kids movie about toys coming to life. This is a fact, not up for debate.

Attached: MV5BNzhiZmZkYjQtMTFlZi00YmQ2LTg5NGEtM2M4ZTg4ZjAyNzI1L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1361, 152.56K)

Me trade you heapum beads and listerine for your women.

It was meant to look like a cupboard

another cupboard

This is very problematic. Native American in the cupboard chud.

My sex doll of woman Hitler, so she could start up the Fourth Reich and I could give her an heir.

What happens to what you put in it?

>every morning get woken up by a shout of GOOD MORNING SIR from your cupboard

Yeah the VHS box had a keyhole in it and it came with a little plastic skeleton key

it comes alive

This movie sucked ass but it was worth watching to see Darth Vader fencing with a T-rex while a Cardassian kicked ass

Would a dildo become a penis?

I would put Tinkerbell in it since she is canonically that size and is used to handling human sized cocks

I saw this shit when I was like 8 years old.
From what I remember he put cowboy toys in there and the Indian got shot.

the frick