Johnny Depp v Amber Heard

>Johnny Depp v Amber Heard
I need a rundowm about what is happenening

I know zero about the subject other than something is happening related to jony depp and someone called amber head.

No, I wont search at news sites because modern journalism is biased towards what they are trying to promote

Attached: f4288be666a3f713dc94e056a533e0c2.jpg (1080x1274, 102.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2zZkCrqnuw
youtube.com/watch?v=1EQoQCIqqj0
esotericawakening.com/clown-world
youtu.be/xsBN_7vUP0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based Johnny is airing out all of Amber's BPD psycho behavior in court for the world to see

Depp physically abused Amber and his drug and alcohol addiction caused him to have temper tantrums and get violent. He admitted on tape to head butting her. Amber hit him but she's a weak 75lb woman, woman are allowed to hit men because it's like a man being hit by a child, you shouldn't strike the child nor should you strike a woman, ever. Depp claims she punched him, she didn't, she just hit him and not very hard. It's an open and shut case really. Depp is losing bad and when it's over he'll be labeled a wife beater

aquaman got tired of jack sparrows pirate shit and had his wife go out and take a deep sea dump in his bed

>Heard & Depp divorce
>Heard publicly accuses Depp of beating her
>Depp is cancelled_ in the literal sense: loses work & roles
>Depp files defamation lawsuit
>Depp accuses Heard of domestive abuse
>Heard accuses Depp of doing a lot of drugs
>Depp accuses Heard of cutting off his finger and shitting in his bed
>Heard accuses Depp of drinking a lot

They are both weird scumbags but Depp got the brunt of the blame for being a man. Places like Yea Forums are trying to make out it's all Heard's fault, in reality Depp was stupid and gross enough to do stuff like sending his friends texts saying he wanted to stab her to death and fuck her corpse.

Amber Turd shit the bed and Johnny kept goofing on her for it, so much so that she started to physically lash out at Johnny all the while claim that *she* was the abuse victim.
Classic insanely hot girl behavior, now Johnny is suing for defamation, which she's definitely guilty of

The thing about a relationship... it's forever.

I mead to beat my wife?

Amber heard took a dumb on Johnny’s side of the bed and blamed it on a 4lb dog.

They are the same height.
Also there is no proof of Depp abusing Heard and ever so much proof of her abusing him.

Heard pooped on Depp's bed.

Twitter, YouTube and Reddit are all convinced Johnny is innocent.
We at 4channel recognize that both parties were abusive, though only Depp's abuse has been proven in a court of law (UK, Depp vs The Sun).

Everyone who has ever been in a shitty relationship is sympathizing wuth Johnny because Amber acted like a CLASSIC domestic abuser.

Depp is a spineless alcoholic druggie introvert who runs away from problems and had his brain fried by opiates but he's not an aggressive or violent guy.
Heard is lures people in with her incredible flirting and Aphrodite appearance, but she's a BPD narcissistic sociopath who seeks out physical and psychological conflict and will ruin your life with lies and gaslighting, she's like the character from Gone Girl brought to life.

They had a shitty marriage full of mutual shitflinging and Depp wanted to cleanly divorce but Heard said no and bandwagoned onto the #MeToo movement to present him as an abusive scumbag. As a result Depp lost all his roles and was blacklisted as an abusive creep, while Heard got new roles, talked in abused women's shelters and became UNICEF women's ambassador or some shit. But evidence of Heard being the real abuser gradually came out and now Depp has accumulated enough proof to take her to trial for defamation.

Even if he loses the lawsuit which could happen since defamation is hard to prove, he'll still win back the public's love and will be vindicated because the evidence and witnesses and support from third parties at the trial is quite clearly proving Heard was the real abuser and liar who only got away with it because she's hot and the #MeTooBelieveAllWomen stuff.

None of these people are good, Depp is a junkie retard. But Heard is legit evil and if you've ever had a person like her in your life, you should sprint to another continent to escape them except she's so hot that she lures people into her cycles of abuse and gaslighting.

>it's like a man being hit by a child, you shouldn't strike the child
"Spare the rod, spoil the child" you soi guzzling faggot

>Amber Turd shit the bed

Attached: archer-stop.gif (498x278, 921.71K)

bait

>Also there is no proof of Depp abusing Heard and ever so much proof of her abusing him.
>Depp is a spineless alcoholic druggie introvert who runs away from problems and had his brain fried by opiates but he's not an aggressive or violent guy.

He admitted in court he sent a friend a text saying he wanted to stab Heard to death and "fuck her corpse to make sure he's dead"

who will play ol' grumpy in the inevetible biopic

Thanks.
Does this entire story will be used to pass laws or be used to tell people what they must do, must not do, must allow other to do or must allow others not do.
Or can I stop caring about this story?

He also sent texts saying he eat a shit ton of wild animals at a party. He also wrote schizo poems that sound like an AI ingested five pounds of LSD. He's a fucking weirdo and expressing frustration in texts is not violence. There is no proof he was ever violent against Heard while there is audio tapes with Heard explicitly admitting she physically abuses him and is ready to lie about it.

>Dude he sent them a angry text!

Depp got accused of being a spousal abuser during #MeToo and even though everyone who ever met him swore it has to be a lie, he was blacklisted while Amber moved up on the world by masquerading as a battered wife. Depp's lawyers have been piling up proof and not only did it turn out she was the abusive one all along, but actively mindfucked and gaslighted Depp while trying to provoke him into getting angry so she can profit from it. It also turned out that she threw a vodka bottle that cut off the tip of his finger and even took a massive shit on his bed once because he was late to her birthday party.

>makes the whores baiting lawyer look like an absolute fool everytime, doesn't lose his cool like the lawyers wants
>literally made the abusive whore laugh in court while she was trying to look upset
>retard lawyer asked if he drank in the morning, replied with "isn't every hour happy hour?"

I'm thinking based Johnny is running through this trial like a bride runs through confetti on her wedding day.

2/10 for the effort
Cope
Dilate
Etc

This vid sums up the trial nicely
youtube.com/watch?v=N2zZkCrqnuw

Attached: tinybait.jpg (125x70, 1.11K)

>court of law (UK

lmao
if anything that's in Depp's favor

youtube.com/watch?v=1EQoQCIqqj0
>I will fuck her burnt corpse to make sure she's dead
Deppbros?

Attached: file.png (539x397, 117.03K)

>woman are allowed to hit men because it's like a man being hit by a child
You’re making a really good point. Just not the one you think you’re making.

you will never have kids

You've clearly never been with a woman. She'd chopped his finger off and was banging Elon Musk at the time. She's lucky Johnny only said he'd do that because he was pissed off, when many men would act on it. If only more men acted on their words then there would be less whores in the world.

Whores have a way of getting under our skin if we allow them to.

Dwight Yoakam > Johonny Deep

Attached: OIP.DvpEuj_KUwV7GwoDCQG0aAHaE8.jpg (474x316, 14.32K)

I'd have killed them both. I would have like to have seen how Elon's money would have protected him from an AK-47 as he walked out of the elevator with the stupid bitch. Jeff Bezos would have rightfully taken his place as the richest man on Earth once again.

And you'll never be a real man

Shut the fuck up Amber
Take your meds

>Even if he loses the lawsuit which could happen since defamation is hard to prove
Why? At the end of the day, doesn't really matter how the law dictates defamation. The reality is that all he needs to do is convince the jury and that's pretty easy given the evidence. Aside from batshit feminists, nobody seems to believe or like Heard

I'm curious - can these jurors go home and look at shit or are they stuck in some CIA hotel or something?

So he sent some angry texts and insults. If that makes you guilty, i'd probably have been sent guillotined 6 gorillion times by now.

You won't truly "get" the case unless you've been with a woman like Amber Heard. Insanely attractive, very intense, very seductive, constant attention, incredible sex, very polite with your friends and family, etc. Heaven at first.

But this is just the bait that lures you into a nightmare of what turns into a relationship with a bipolar psychopath - as soon as the honeymoon phase ends, they actively set out to sabotage the relationship in the worst ways possible. They'll try to constantly confuse you with sudden mood swings and arguments at first. She'll try to get you mad and shove herself into your face to try and make you hit her, and she'll berate you and mindfuck you if you don't do it. She'll use makeup to paint bruises and then tell sob stories to your family and friends and coworkers you hit her. She will throw objects at you or try to swipe your face with her nails if she's mad. She'll do some really stupid and insane shit while you're sleeping. She will threaten to kill herself if you leave her, or she will follow you to a different country or will tell everyone in your life that you're a horrible person. She will try to weaponize every little moment of daily life into something to fuel arguments or spergouts. She will ocassionally come back to you and be nice and have good sex with you and say she only argues that much because she loves you, to prevent you from leaving. After this, the cycle will begin anew and the psychopath will drain all your energy and patience.

People who've dealt with women like this are now sharing stories online and everyone is realizing it's a more common occurrence than you'd think, and when under scrutiny Amber seems to be exactly that kind of woman.

neither will you after all those meds
congratz for fucking up the one really free thing the universe gave you

And that's a good thing

Try meeting someone with untreated BDP before spewing garbage

Deer Blind.

Shut the fuck up & we'll snipe the world.

BPD psychopaths are one of the worst thing to ever happen to a man. If a woman gives you those funny feelings, just get the hell out of dodge because that bitch is gonna ruin your liffe at the very least and in more extreme cases outright murder you.

Anyone curious about this might want to watch the Jodi Arias trial. These cunts feel zero remorse and are incredibly manipulative.

stop fucking posting in every thread amber you crazy BPD bitch

This

sound familiar?
esotericawakening.com/clown-world

here's one of the funnier moments from the trial, OP

youtu.be/xsBN_7vUP0U

Sending an angry text to a friend is not abuse...people say shit like that after bad breakups

>UK
>"Oi oi oi, you got a loiscince for that lawin'?"

I would like to call my good friend Damien Echols to the stand as a character witness.

Attached: damien-echols-johnny-depp-g.jpg (1200x800, 219.72K)

The whole thing looks like a fictional show.

Its funny because the first day Johnny took the stand it sounded like he giving wn interview for his autobiography

Depp is a drug addict schizo, Heard is a conniving backstabbing cunt

>other names
>Amber van Ree

Attached: 1580214750003.gif (245x138, 397.5K)

why would they want something like this to be public?

i've been with a bpd girl and the worst part is how she tried to convince me i was crazy all the time and chew away at my sanity. if i leave a thing one way, she'd secretly put it another way and when i'd ask her if she'd made any changes she'd deny it and start worrying about if i'm getting enough sleep or if i'm trying to start fights with her, like i'm going crazy and trying to wind her up. when caught in the act that she is in fact doing it, she screamed at me for being a stalker and never trusting her and told her family i was scaring her. an amazing actress and you'd never think she was a liar by how she talks and emotes but she uses it to make you experience intense cognitive dissonance until you think you're losing your sanity

honestly be very very very careful of letting girls move in with you early, especially if they're prone to mood swings. i don't care much for the celebrity case but depp is a retard for not running away long ago

uhh based

Depp wants people to hear his side of the story.

Depp is a psychopathic wife beater

He wants to clear up his name. I'm still mad WB removed him from Fantastic Beasts.

Johnny wants it to be public, Amber doesn't. It's a defamation lawsuit, Johnny's goal is to prove she's a liar who dragged his name through the mud and made him lose jobs based on a lie. Even if he doesn't win the legal side of the argument, there's still ample evidence and witnesses presented during the trial that will definitely clear his image in the eyes of everyone who's watching.